Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

Why did JB wait soooo long to file the proper doc to get video...It's cause he knows the truth too!!! JB dosen't even know that he has to file it not able to get them by calling the mall...DUH GOOD LAWYER KC!!!:confused:

According to Nancy, LE said that if they wanted the tapes they too would need to get a subpoena.

I'm not so keen to agree about what they keep saying on the tapes getting taped over after a week though. The newer CCTV systems are tied directly into a DVD player, where it is recorded on DVD and not a VCR type tape. So a DVD (re-writeable or not) can be stored forever, and it takes up no space at all.

All depends on what kind of CCTV System they have.

I wish someone would call Nancy Grace or some talking head bring up the fact that the kid on the video looks nothing like Caylee. Nancy acts as if it does. Kid has a giant nose. Caylee had a little pug nose. Kid looks 4 or 5 years old...much taller than Caylee. Kid has a big jutting chin. Basically she just doesn't look anything like Caylee and yet these people talk as if she's her twin. Really irks me.

It seems as if Jose keeps waiting for LE to hand everything over to him (IMO). Nancy has about had it with the defense (as have we all). I sure wouldn't want J.B. to defend me.

This is one of those things where LE is dammed, regardless of what they do. If they get the tape and investigate the sighting, it's reasonable doubt for casey, because they are still looking for a live child. If they don't get the tapes, it's reasonable doubt, because there will be a juror that will think, "well, they don't have a body, and they won't look for the child, they want to hang this poor woman."

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why LE should never back themselves into a corner like this. Now casey will never be forgotten, because this case will end up in the textbooks.

And there's Cindy slamming LE again. :mad:

I'm not. LE won't take it and if someone doesn't go and get the *&($&#($$#$ tapes, then it's more room for reasonable doubt at trial.
What I'm not understanding then is we've seen that photo & video, so where's that video coming from that's on tv? :confused:

I wish someone would call Nancy Grace or some talking head bring up the fact that the kid on the video looks nothing like Caylee. Nancy acts as if it does. Kid has a giant nose. Caylee had a little pug nose. Kid looks 4 or 5 years old...much taller than Caylee. Kid has a big jutting chin. Basically she just doesn't look anything like Caylee and yet these people talk as if she's her twin. Really irks me.

Scary isn't it and their the grandparents if they don't know what she looks like.....then who does?

Oh yeah....like I really believe CA that LE told her they can't look for a live caylee because it will make their case look bad. uh huh, yep, I am sure they would tell her something like that! Does she think we were born yesterday? If anyone puts her daughter away for life it will be her herself with her strange lies.

Nancy seems especially impatient tonight.

Yes, even more shrill than usual.

I thought it was pretty hilarious when she was attacking the male lawyer about why the mall won't turn over the tapes ("policy schmolicy") and he said "that's the big question", but just as tehy were saying this, actual newspaper reports (or perhaps web report) were shown on the screen explaining WHY the mall has this policy and won't turn them over.

Someone from the show should read the news a little before letting Nancy go on a rampage when the reasons were explained (doesn't mean she has to agree, but it's not like they didn't explain).

I'm sure the parents of the child in the surveillance tape have seen their daughter's picture on the news.........I wish they'd just go to LE with the child and show them that this is their daughter. This is getting ridiculous!

What I'm not understanding then is we've seen that photo & video, so where's that video coming from that's on tv? :confused:

What we are seeing is the cell phone footage from the tipster, not the mall security footage.

Leonard is on now. Says everyone know Caylee is dead including C & A. Bottom line is to raise doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back