Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

LP says the sighting in Newport is fictional and made up to sway a future jury.

LP say's all sightings are fiction to confuse future jurors. I believe the same

I don't think that kid in the Orlando mall cell phone photo even looks like Caylee at all..but HECK why don't that kid's parents come forward and say NO that's MY kid, for cryin' out loud, this photo has been all over the place! What is wrong with people???!!!!

1. Why the fridge should they have to? Why do the Ants seem to think that every innocent family in the country should be sucked into their pyscho daughter's mess? There is DECOMPOSITION IN KC's CAR TRUNK!
2. Not everyone follows this case. Maybe the people associated with this little girl are too busy working and taking care of their family, y'know keeping track of their children and not 'losing' them to have hours to spend watching the crime or news. Maybe they're not even from the US. Perhaps they are from NC, NY, , TX, PR or Mexico.

As she just said, time is of the essence, and those tapes get taped over after about a week. At my company, we have to keep them for potential investigation purposes for at least 90 days...
I get it now! :)

Employee of nearby jewelry store took the photo. She tried to call crime line or a tip line and waited 20 minutes and couldn't get a response.

It was an employee of a jewelry store in the Florida Mall that used her cell phone to take the picture of the child.

I'm sure the parents of the child in the surveillance tape have seen their daughter's picture on the news.........I wish they'd just go to LE with the child and show them that this is their daughter. This is getting ridiculous!

I know, what is their hold up why aren't they speaking out?

Why's she so upset about the Mall security policy? :waitasec: Is it because the guards told the A's about it but won't let them see it? I'm not understanding because we've seen it a million times on tv already.

I wish someone on the show would mention that it may be a security issue to release this tape to anyone other than LE. We've already seen the A's show photos of kids that turned out to NOT be thier dead grandaughter.
If they got thier hands on this tape they could continue to invade others' privacy with it!

Why do they always sound so shocked that LE didn't follow up on the mall sighting? LE made it clear that they are not following up on live sightings.

Which sickens me, but that's just me.

If LE didn't have absolute evidence that Caylee is gone, Casey would not have been arrested for her murder.

They don't make arrests on a whim.

There is no chance Caylee is alive. LE can't go chasing all over because KC and CA want to play games.

MOO

NG is calling the girl "the Caylee lookalike". She is asking the lawyer if the defense is doing this only to create doubt; she is trying to blame it on trial strategy, but another lawyer says no, b/c the lawyers (and the As) didn't take the photo.

Makes me wonder, the parents of the Caylee "lookalike" not coming forward...the A's have extra money, most parents of young kids need extra money, specially with Christmas coming up...just a thought.

Earlier today on CNN said what the A's are in defense mode for KC. That is what LK & Date line is all about trying to create reasonablre doubt. They also said that they don't see KC's trial being held in "2009". That they would be surprised if it is. No link sorry it was on CNN headline News today they do repeat this throught the day though.

If LE didn't have absolute evidence that Caylee is gone, Casey would not have been arrested for her murder.

They don't make arrests on a whim.

There is no chance Caylee is alive. LE can't go chasing all over because KC and CA want to play games.

MOO

Maybe FL LE doesn't play games...I have seen lots of evidence of game playing myself, lots of unprofessional behavior, so I can't even try to defend them on this one.

NG is calling the girl "the Caylee lookalike". She is asking the lawyer if the defense is doing this only to create doubt; she is trying to blame it on trial strategy, but another lawyer says no, b/c the lawyers (and the As) didn't take the photo.

True, but the defense sure is milking it for all it's worth.

It was an employee of a jewelry store in the Florida Mall that used her cell phone to take the picture of the child.
I'm glad to hear that's finally been clarified. MOO

Apparently, the spotted couple in Newport Beach, CA was speaking more Spanish whereas the child was speaking more English. The restaurant has surveillance cameras, but hasn't kept the tape all this time and so it's not saved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back