Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/10/08

If LE didn't have absolute evidence that Caylee is gone, Casey would not have been arrested for her murder.

They don't make arrests on a whim.

There is no chance Caylee is alive. LE can't go chasing all over because KC and CA want to play games.

MOO

Or, Indicted by a Grand Jury

I know, what is their hold up why aren't they speaking out?

Isn't this area an International destination? Could it be far fetched to believe that they were vacationing and are no longer in this country? My family went to Orlando in July for a Softball tournament for a week and met MANY overseas travelers less than a mile away from the Florida Mall in late JULY....

JB and the Ants do not want those tapes. The tapes would prove that it wasn't Caylee and there goes the doubt they want to plant into a jurors narrow mind.

The couple who saw the Caylee lookalike in CA didn't report it; the woman of the couple did eventually go to the police and make an affidavit statement. Says they are very credible. No one who worked in the restaurant was able to say they saw a child who looked like Caylee [I"m not sure who asked them or if they showed C's photo around to confirm]. This was all via one of the NG reporters.

Isn't this area an International destination? Could it be far fetched to believe that they were vacationing and are no longer in this country? My family went to Orlando in July for a Softball tournament for a week and met MANY overseas travelers less than a mile away from the Florida Mall in late JULY....

Good point.....that would be my guess.

The CA sighting was reported by a lawyer and his girlfriend. The Ants say they are credible.

Yes, we know the Ants are excellent at judging credibility.

Okay, if it is her, how did these people get her..... from the non-existant ZFG? This will get them nowhere. jmo

Does anyone else think that the "Caylee look a like" is closer to 4 or 5 years old?

I think she does resemble Caylee but she looks older than 3 to me

Ad for the A's on Larry King Live appeared during commercial.

OK, here's what I don't get watching the tapes from jail. casey keeps saying that she has told LE things and they don't follow up. If that were true and I were casey, they would be no consoling me. I would be rocking back and forth in a corner hysterical, asking "why won't they find her? Why won't they believe me?"
Screw staying positive, screw speaking to my parents, screw ordering beauty products from commissary.
She needs to learn how to pretend grieve.

Ah...that explains so much! The couple from Cali who reported the sighting: A lawyer and his gf/wife/so. Hahahahaha~ Oh, yes...credible witnesses. :bang: (How much do we want to bet Criminal Defense is his specialty?)

Does anyone else think that the "Caylee look a like" is closer to 4 or 5 years old?

I agree, and to me her hair seems much longer than Caylee's in the video from the nursing home.

if the lady truly thought it was caylee why didn't she take a picture of the people she was with as well it makes no sense. it would have been helpful.

The sighting the A's claim to have from CA the people didn't even call police. The wife sent it to the A's at a later date. The resturant didn't even know a claim of seein Caylee was even made until media called the manager...WTH???? :confused:

I'm not. LE won't take it and if someone doesn't go and get the *&($&#($$#$ tapes, then it's more room for reasonable doubt at trial.

Do you have PROOF that LE didn't take it? LE is not obligated to notify the Anthonys of every lead they follow up on. Contrary to what Cindy believes.

Casey just said SHE WAS CAPTIVATING....was.....that was a slip that she can't take back

I think mall girl looks older too. And the way her hair parts and falls is totally off, as is her nose.

I just listened on NG to GA talk, did he referr to Caylee in the past tense? I swear I heard him!

More tape playing of the conversation between GA and CA; talking about how Caylee has the best qualities of the whole family; how beautiful she is. CA says "she's captivating."

CA crying as GA asks her questions; he asks if she wants to talk to the FBI--she says she'll talk to anyone they bring.

[This is all in the other thread, but thought I'd fill in what we're seeing for those w/o cable]

The couple who saw the Caylee lookalike in CA didn't report it; the woman of the couple did eventually go to the police and make an affidavit statement. Says they are very credible. No one who worked in the restaurant was able to say they saw a child who looked like Caylee [I"m not sure who asked them or if they showed C's photo around to confirm]. This was all via one of the NG reporters.

From what I understand the affidavit was given to the A's PI not LE?? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back