Found Deceased NC - Alexandra King, 22, & Tatianna Diz, 20, Asheville, 27 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

So the car was moved after a shooting had taken place in it and (assuming both girls were shot dead) the bodies were left behind. The person who moved the car must have had blood on them as the driver's seat was reported to be bloody. I wonder whether they found bloody clothes at PG's gf's apartment or his own apartment or whether he threw them away and they haven't been found.

How did he get from where he left the girl's car at the river to the gf's apartment and to Uhon? Or was Uhon with him, in his car, driving him around, then they had a fall out and PG shot him? What was the time again when Uhon was shot?

So the car was moved after a shooting had taken place in it and (assuming both girls were shot dead) the bodies were left behind. The person who moved the car must have had blood on them as the driver's seat was reported to be bloody. I wonder whether they found bloody clothes at PG's gf's apartment or his own apartment or whether he threw them away and they haven't been found.

How did he get from where he left the girl's car at the river to the gf's apartment and to Uhon? Or was Uhon with him, in his car, driving him around, then they had a fall out and PG shot him? What was the time again when Uhon was shot?

10:34.

I'm wondering if another party is involved for the bit with the girls or at least the car or transporting him - but that person possibly being someone at the apartment complex Pierre wanted to go to with the girls or else the person they were meeting about the drugs...assuming that isn't the same person isn't the one with the drugs (b/c earlier they said Deaverview b/c Pierre had family there - though I suppose that could be the drug person also)

If the drug deal went down anywhere other than the Deaverview Apartments they headed to, it seems like that other party almost has to have been in the car w/ him and the girls wherever things went south because it's just WAY too tight of a window I think :thinking:

It's a VERY tight timeline now since they've moved up the time the girls left to around 10 pm, and the 911 call about Uhon was 10:34.

34 minutes to have: gone to the other complex, have some degree of drug deal (unless it went south causing the shooting) something goes wrong somewhere, he shoots/kills and dumps the girls, dumps the car, and he gets to Uhon's house and has some sort of interaction AND shoots him for the 10:34 911 call.

And the telling GF at the apartment seems to have to be after 10:34 but prior to 11:15 when the pursuit has ensued because all the other articles from Uhon's shooting indicated he took Uhon's car after he killed him.

10 p.m.: Alexandra King, 22, and Tatianna Diz, 20, are last seen leaving their residence at Canterbury Heights Apartments in northwest Asheville, according to their roommate. The two leave to give Pierre Lamont Griffin II, 22, a ride to Deaverview Apartments, according to a search warrant. Deaverview is less than a mile from Canterbury Heights. Griffin's girlfriend was house-sitting for her uncle in an apartment that is directly across from the one where the missing women live.

10:34 p.m.: Asheville Police Department officers respond to Pisgah View Apartments in West Asheville for the report of a victim suffering a gunshot wound. Uhon Trumanna Johnson, 31, is transported to Mission Hospital, where he later dies of his injuries, spokeswoman Christina Hallingse said. She said Johnson and Griffin were acquaintances.

Sometime after 9 p.m.: Griffin goes to the uncle's apartment where his girlfriend is and tries to get her to leave with him. Outside is the white Expedition that he is driving when arrested later Tuesday, according to police.

11:15 p.m.: A massive multiagency vehicle chase spanning three counties ensues. Griffin is shot by two Henderson deputies in Polk County around 11:30 p.m., according to police.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...d-girlfriend-something-bad-happened/74937788/

The time frame on the outside end is actually 11:08 when LE saw him at Citgo

Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office deputies became involved in the vehicle pursuit at 11:08 p.m., spokeswoman Natalie Bailey said in a release. The pursuit began at the Citgo at 869 Brevard Road after a deputy saw a vehicle that matched the description from police.

The Citgo is:

4.6 miles from Uhon's
5.9 from Craven (near the river/car spot)
6.3 from where the girls & GF live

Presumably he was coming from the latter since he tried to go get his girlfriend to leave with him and he had Uhon's car - meaning it had to have been after 10:34.

Based on travel time (of course he was probably speeding so less time!):

Uhon's to GF's 4.1 miles / 12 minutes

GF's to Citgo 6.3 miles / 12 minutes

So...

Leave Uhon's 10:34 and get to GF's about 10:46.

Run in and talk to GF so figure leave 10:52 or so get to Citgo 11:04

Seen by LE at Citgo 11:08

He really had no time to do much on that end either...

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...h-shooting-suspect-shot-after-chase/74726498/

Plus, he probably had to change his clothes and depose of the bloody ones.

Very very tight timeline. Frantic.

I think Uhon must have been with him and the girls in the car at one point. Or he joined them in his own car and they went to his place in his car, PG shot him, and left in Uhon's car.

LE must be doing some testing on the blood in the car. Based on what is found, how much and what kind of body tissue is with the blood, they will probably be able to tell if the girls are dead or alive. And if it's blood from both the girls.

Front end:

10:00 leave where girls/GF are and get to Deaverview 10:02

10:04 leave to go somewhere for the deal to go down - for lack of anything else precisely we'll put in the river (allowed 2 mins to pick someone up - if they did deal on scene then for that)

10:13 get to Craven/River area - 3.4 mi/ 9 min from Deaverview

****No way I see to make this work without help/another car/or having driven Alex's to near Uhon's and had someone else move it - even then how does he kill them and dump them there in 10 minutes?

10: 23 - 7 minutes / 3.9 miles Craven/river to Uhon's - Assuming he got there by vehicle (Alex's or a ride from someone)

10:30ish - Uhon's (to have encounter enough to shoot him)

10:34 - leave in Uhon's car

:thinking:

Plus, he probably had to change his clothes and depose of the bloody ones.

Very very tight timeline. Frantic.

I think Uhon must have been with him and the girls in the car at one point. Or he joined them in his own car and they went to his place in his car, PG shot him, and left in Uhon's car.

LE must be doing some testing on the blood in the car. Based on what is found, how much and what kind of body tissue is with the blood, they will probably be able to tell if the girls are dead or alive. And if it's blood from both the girls.

I was thinking about the clothes too. I wonder if that's why the GF thought something bad was up and didn't go?

But Uhon could NOT have been with him near the end...

He and his car had to have been at his house AND in the house (and locals are saying he was doing homework in the house - I've not seen that in MSM yet)

So even if he was with at one point, Uhon had to be able to get himself home and in the house and settled enough that the 911 call, etc. did NOT say Uhon had just run in and someone shot him (or something...

On a 911 call reporting the shooting, a frantic man pleads for help to come, saying "My son has just been shot."

"Somebody came in the house and shot him," the man says.

If Uhon had been with them the time window isn't much bigger than it was for Pierre.

That's why I keep coming back to it having to be the person who did the drug deal (who presumably didn't have a car if they were meeting that person at their apartment apparently) IF the deal was a quick pickup/drop there in the lot or something.

Assuming not, the deal involved person helping would have allowed Pierre to hooftail on foot to Uhon's it from wherever the deal went down and another party could have done the clean-up...that'd have probably worked time wise.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...h-shooting-suspect-shot-after-chase/74726498/

Now that we know Pierre went back to his GF's post Uhon - WHY would he go there and not call her?

Or at least call and say "get out here I'm going to pick you up, I'll explain" or something? He wasted time he didn't have really going in person (especially since after all that she didn't even go with)

And it doesn't seem like he called Uhon, but rather killed him in plain sight of other family members (meaning he didn't call and tell him to come somewhere)

Might he not have had a phone? :dunno:

If that were the case he wouldn't have been able to call anyone else to meet him to help/pick him up unless he used Tatianna's phone (since one was found at A/T's and they were talking about finding about the drug bit on Alex's phone so it was probably hers)

Or was he not wanting to use a phone (his/hers/anyone's) so as to not tie himself to it pinging near T's phone? Or to maybe to not have any with to not be tracked period?

Or did he have it and still just run all around?

Plus, even if he called to have someone pick him up from wherever A/T were killed, he'd still hardly have time to get everything done, no?

What if Deaverview actually is just a pick up of another person (perhaps Pierre's family member who lives there) and NOT the person with the actual transaction? :thinking:

Then the four (the girls + Pierre/friend) go to meet for the real transaction.

That could introduce another vehicle.

Say the 4 (girls + Pierre/person) meet drug person at Craven.

Things go south, girls are killed there.

Car doesn't actually leave but they're dumped there (and just haven't been found in the water) or else wrapped in something and put in the other vehicle and dumped later or elsewhere.

Other vehicle leaves taking the other 3 individuals (Pierre/Deaverview person/drug person)

That'd get the car where it was found but no one else having moved it (solving the time line issue AND why no one had blood on them from sitting in the front after and presumably no prints on the wheel after A/T's)

And then Pierre is dropped at Uhon's (for some reason)

This isn't confirmation it's why they went to Deaverview later, but just showing that Pierre has family ties there (if nothing else) since earlier in the day that's where he was at a family member's place.

And here's who the family member is (so maybe the person at Deaverview they were going for is someone he knows from:

Griffin's sister, GL, 25<snip>

GL said Griffin would check in on her at Deaverview Apartments, bringing her food and making sure she was doing OK. Griffin stayed there on and off but did not live there, she said.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...arch-resumes-missing-buncombe-women/74880406/

Largely what parents say all the time.

The "real friends" claim was actually what I found most interesting

Griffin's mother said her son was "real friends" with the women, and that was the reason they gave him a ride the night they were last seen at their Canterbury Heights apartment in northwest Asheville.

GM also said Friday that her son is not violent despite allegedly leading police on a three-county vehicle chase after the Pisgah View killing of Uhon Trumanna Johnson, 31. That chase ended with him being shot by two Henderson deputies.

GM said she believes her son acted out of self-defense.

"He knows how to defend himself and he wouldn't have shot Uhon unless he had to because he would have fought him," she said Friday in her Asheville home. "Win or lose, he would have defended himself."

Interesting another family member saying they knew one another a long time (girls + Pierre)

GM has spoken with the parents of one of the missing women. GM and Griffin's sister both said they don't believe Griffin is connected with the women's disappearance.

"They've known each other for a long time," GM said. "I believe they gave him a ride and they may have gotten caught in the middle of it."

"I believe multiple guns were shot and they may have shot out that window of that car and hurt one of the young ladies," she said.

She doesn't know where Griffin was or why he went to Johnson's Pisgah View apartment. She said her family members know Johnson's family members, but does not know Johnson personally.

"Obviously somebody else was shooting a gun," GM said.

"Pierre didn't kidnap and kill the girls," she said. "I think the people in Pisgah View who are involved in a criminal activity may have hurt them."

Griffin's sister, GL, 25, described him as "book smart," genuine and loving, particularly with other people's children. "He was a people person," GL said Friday. "He loved people and people loved him."

<snip>

She said she believes Griffin was involved in Johnson's death.

"Of course it shocked me," GL said when asked about the first-degree murder charge.

GL said she thinks it's a coincidence that Griffin was the last person King and Diz spoke to late Tuesday. She said she believes police have tied him to the search because "they have to put a face to someone."

"It turns into him being a monster," she said.

GL said she doesn't know why Griffin would have gone to the Pisgah View Apartments. She has spoken with detectives twice, but she doesn't have a theory.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...arch-resumes-missing-buncombe-women/74880406/

I can't make sense of all this. Could it be that the girls pick up Pierre. They go to Uhons home because he knows the dealers. Pierre gets in Uhons vehicle and the girls follow them to the lake. While they are all waiting in the vehicles the third party shows but its a set up. They start shooting into the girls car (or the dealer gets in the back seat if girls car and shoots them), either way Pierre and Uhon panic and peel out if there. They get back to Uhons and start fighting. Pierre thinks Uhon set them up. He shoots him, takes the car and runs. Meanwhile whomever shot the girls disposed of them or took them alive or they ran because they are scared and are hiding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can't make sense of all this. Could it be that the girls pick up Pierre. They go to Uhons home because he knows the dealers. Pierre gets in Uhons vehicle and the girls follow them to the lake. While they are all waiting in the vehicles the third party shows but its a set up. They start shooting into the girls car (or the dealer gets in the back seat if girls car and shoots them), either way Pierre and Uhon panic and peel out if there. They get back to Uhons and start fighting. Pierre thinks Uhon set them up. He shoots him, takes the car and runs. Meanwhile whomever shot the girls disposed of them or took them alive or they ran because they are scared and are hiding.

This makes the most sense to me. I can't figure out anything else that makes sense. I've toyed with the idea that the girls and Pierre were going to go into business together & it was a larger drug deal but Pierre got greedy. But then why drive to Uhon's? You could say to get his money back or something but everybody would have recognized him and that would make it hard to stay gone. Which was the problem so it makes me think this wasn't something planned.

Do people openly carry there? I did wonder if Pierre always has a gun or not.

I think your theory is plausible. Maybe the girls were the intended targets (or specifically one of them) because of bad blood with a dealer in the past. I've seen rumors floating around about one of the girls and her relationships with dealers/police. Just rumor and speculation but now that they've officially stated this did have something to do with a drug deal it becomes a little more plausible.

If Pierre thought Uhon set him up I could see him doing what he did. He just saw the girls (possibly) killed and is full of anger/fear/etc...

I was thinking the girls can't be far because of Pierre's tight timeline.. They have to be close or in the river (which would be horrible right now because of the flooding) BUT if there was a third party involved.. :(

One of the above posts states a family member as saying "one of the girls may have been hurt or shot" (I'm on my phone and can't copy the text exactly). So it's possible that only one was hurt and the other thinking with a grieving mind carries the the body and jumps in the river?
It's another out there thought. I just don't understand why their bodies have yet to be found?

One of the above posts states a family member as saying "one of the girls may have been hurt or shot" (I'm on my phone and can't copy the text exactly). So it's possible that only one was hurt and the other thinking with a grieving mind carries the the body and jumps in the river?
It's another out there thought. I just don't understand why their bodies have yet to be found?

I'm guessing that may be based on the fact that the bit we know from information released is the bullet hole in the passenger seat headrest (and I'm assuming the blood in the car confirms) that they are confident whichever girl was in the passenger seat was shot in the head or neck.

I suspect while the know there's blood on the driver's side (in fact that was the side they said out the door too) that they don't have evidence of a bullet hole or something and so are trying to hold out hope there was some way both weren't hit.

Regardless of where she was hit, whichever girl was on the driver's side was evidently wounded enough to bleed pretty heavily, and I don't think either could have made it long even had they been found.

After messing around with the timelines last night for entirely too long, I'm definitely more of the mind someone else was also involved in some capacity (even 'just' as a driver after the fact possibly). I suspect LE is now leaning on any individuals that might have knowledge/fit the bill and get them to speak up as to where the bodies were placed (or whatever they know) and get leniency.

What if they're not dead? Or not both of them? Or what I think most likely is that if one of the girls was the target they were injured and kidnapped. Bodies may turn up somewhere else as a message to "somebody"

Regardless of where she was hit, whichever girl was on the driver's side was evidently wounded enough to bleed pretty heavily, and I don't think either could have made it long even had they been found.

After messing around with the timelines last night for entirely too long, I'm definitely more of the mind someone else was also involved in some capacity (even 'just' as a driver after the fact possibly). I suspect LE is now leaning on any individuals that might have knowledge/fit the bill and get them to speak up as to where the bodies were placed (or whatever they know) and get leniency.

Thanks for working on it for entirely too long :) It has really helped me keep this straight. The timeline is so important too because it makes it hard to believe Pierre did it alone or that he is even responsible for all 3 crimes.

If they were left in the car and only one was injured enough to perish at the scene is it possible one tried to grab the other one, exit the vehicle and were swept away in the water? I thought maybe one tried to get help and is somewhere close by but I do think they would have been found. My guess is they are in the water. I hope Pierre is talking.

OT: The doggie in your avatar! Oh, that nose. What a cutie. :)

I wonder if the bullet hole in the headrest entered from the front or the back....I keep wondering if one girl was not shot through the headrest from the shooter in the backseat. I don't know why, But I keep thinking there is another player involved here, one not yet named or known. IMHO

Now that we know Pierre went back to his GF's post Uhon - WHY would he go there and not call her?

Or at least call and say "get out here I'm going to pick you up, I'll explain" or something? He wasted time he didn't have really going in person (especially since after all that she didn't even go with)

snipped and bbm

Possibly to change clothes, if they were bloody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back