ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Love_Mama
It look's like LE has got the right guy and at this point I hope his attorney tries a plea bargain if he'll tell them where she is. (although LE say's they' won't accept that) Life without possibility of parole would be perfect. He'd be taken care of by Prisoner's rules....what he deserves. If they don't find this lovely Dru alive I think her parent's deserve to know where she is. I can't even imagine what they are going through. Absolutely sick! It's now over two weeks she been missing.

xxxxxxooooo
mama

I wish his attorney would get him to tell where she is too. The fact that he's trying to say he's innocent makes me want to puke. With the little evidence we know about we know he's the right guy. So how does he think he's going to get away with this with all the evidence LE has?? He is SICK. I think you are right Mama he needs good old prison justice every single second of all the rest of his miserable days.

Her parents deserve to know where she is. D**d or alive. That is their baby girl. My heart just breaks for them. They need to know where she is! Someone make him tell! :fuming:

Sorry guys...this just really gets me emotional...

Prayers for Dru~
Kira

I don't know, but I think he is aware of where to stab someone without that original stab atleast being a mortal wound.

Unfortunately that's what I thought you'd say Mindys.
:(

My head knows the realities.
My heart wants to hold onto hope.

Thanks.
Kira

Edited:
Mindys did you change your post? lol I replied and came back to your post being different. ;)

Hey guys.......go to the www.finddru.com website and check out the Tips and Clues section. Gwen is posting there. She's the gal who think's that Dru might be at some place having to do with “chariot's”.

She also think's that Alphonso is not the right person! Very interesting. Anyhow.....check it out.
Some interesting thought's there.

xxxxxxxxo
mama

Yes Kira, because I am holding out hope too, its important, and the original way I typed it didn't make much sense - to me even.

Mindys,
I understood you. ;)

Here's to hope and prayers for Dru's safe return.
Kira

---------------------------------------------------

Mama,
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll go over and see what's going on there.
Kira

I had heard about the shoe but it was still a rumor then.

:boohoo:

Prayers for Dru~

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/7447889.htm

A knife in a pool of liquid household cleaner was found in the spare tire well of Alfonso Rodriguez Jr.'s maroon 2002 Mercury Sable sedan, according to a source close to the investigation.
Investigators could tell that the interior of the car and the trunk obviously had been recently and extensively cleaned, the source told the Herald.

What if AR thinks he's being cute by saying "I did not kidnap her." ???

What if he learned some tricks of the trade (so to speak) while in prison, and knows that if he KILLED her first, and transported her body after- that is NOT technically kidnapping?

I am just trying to get a handle on the *legal* obfuscations of a person whom I think is totally responsible for this crime. Just my opinion- I believe LE has the right perp. I don't think he had accomplices.

But I DO think he is playing with LE, as they would have to prove he killed her. I really think his inane "I did not KIDNAP her" statement says a lot more than we think it does. Again, just my observation. :)

What is the legal definition of "Kidnap" in ND/MN...? I suspect he will try to claim SOGDI (some other guy did it) and he was just the mule who had to dispose of her body...

Nice try, .

I sincerely hope and pray that Dru is alive. Statistically, though, it isn't looking good for her. I am shaking- I am so angry. This garbage- this waste!- should never have been released from prison. Even if he has nothing to do with this crime, he does not belong on our streets.

But I really think he is involved, and I think he is a major manipulator. I hope the sealed affidavits' contents are made public. I hope there is ample evidence to fry this slime.

I heard on Fox earlier that the shoe found by the river was Dru's, it had been identified by her friend that had worn the shoe and that it was hers. I guess she would know if it was the exact shoe since she borrowed them. Very sad.

On the www.finddru.com message board they are discussing the shoe.

There is a guy on there who said the shoe was found on Nov. 25th and he knows this because he was in the search party that found the shoe. (Whether that is true or not I don't know...but that is what he is claiming.)

Also another person claiming they have found her body...I wish these people would quit saying that until they know it for fact!

Prayers for Dru~

It is a black shoe found by the red river. they are searching the river now. They searched near there Dec 1st.

Originally posted by packerdog
I heard on Fox earlier that the shoe found by the river was Dru's, it had been identified by her friend that had worn the shoe and that it was hers. I guess she would know if it was the exact shoe since she borrowed them. Very sad.

This mornings news is so very grim. I am beginning to lose hope.

So, he cleaned his car...and..he didn't do it.

I wish that the States Atty had not said that he would not bargain, but, with out a Death Penalty in that State there are not many barginning chips.

I hope he defence atty can convince him to splill the beans.:fuming:

Kira, When are they saying the body was found??

Heads up......ABOUT 25 MINUTES AWAY.

I'm watching Fox now....they now say. 25 minutes away.It is NOW HIGH NOON in California!

TURN ON YOUR NEW STATIONS.!

Just saw a diver going into the water at the lake!

xxxxxo
mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members