NG 3/31/2010: Ronald & Misty in court today; both plead not guilty - Misty's 2nd Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never caught that before -- MC asking for a pic of RC and Jr together . . . .

Ugh...Is it just me or is LC calling Misty "sis" annoying as heck!

Unprotected defenseless child referring to Haleigh.

NG admits Misty shouldn't have been in charge of Haleigh... I forget, who put her in charge of Haleigh... oh yeah that's right... Ron!

and TN

Can someone please tell me if Ron and Misty were in court together? Like at the same time? I can't figure it out from the video!

Marlana: Now that Misty knows she's not getting out of jail it will be interesting to see what she will do now.

Well another surprise.......no fancy hairdo for MC when seeing RC .
If I viewed right looks like MC looks over at RC......but he never looked back...........
did I see that right?
Anyone see more than I?

Does selling near a school when school hours are not in session still count?

I know the speed limit changes if school is in or out.

Misty did not pass poly regarding cousin Jo story per AH.

Misty doesn't like the idea of anybody wanting her to "talk" as a condition for being bonded out, per jail conversation with her Dad.

Is Misty telling her GM that the story about her polygraph (saying Tommy and Joe were there when Haleigh disappeared) was not in the newspaper ? What nerve. Her GM keeps saying it was in the paper and Misty keeps telling her it wasn't.

Have these jail tapes, being shown on NG, been released already..if so, I missed them.

It seems the police are sending NG exclusive jail house tapes.

Misty's mom (in jail convo w/ Misty) said that Timmy mentioned her coming up to visit him and she said she can't do that while her daughter and son are in jail. Misty said, (not exact quote), yeah you're not leaving here. Then Misty tells her mom that if she goes to prison she'll have to move where ever they send her.

Misty doesn't like the idea of anybody wanting her to "talk" as a condition for being bonded out, per jail conversation with her Dad.

Is Misty telling her GM that the story about her polygraph (saying Tommy and Joe were there when Haleigh disappeared) was not in the newspaper ? What nerve. Her GM keeps saying it was in the paper and Misty keeps telling her it wasn't.

Have these jail tapes, being shown on NG, been released already..if so, I missed them.

I'd seen them before. Last week sometime. A poster pointed out that Misty was telling her grandma it wasn't in the paper silly... like not in the paper but in a letter she had wrote to her mom and dad.

I've never seen them before either. I wonder if some of the videos are available and the media hasn't bothered to pick them up to show the public.

Misty caught herself (always does) several separate times on different interviews, where she is sad and remembers the 9th Feb and suddenly says oh, yeah, the 10th too. Cindy A. did this also on the anniversary of Caylee's death when she said the 15th of June was tough....then she add , "as was the 16th.

Makes you wonder if the first date is the actual date of death/disappearance. I think so.

As slow thinking as misty appears, she seems to catch herself each time.

Misty also told her mom that she may get 5 years, but not 25. It sounds like she's been talking to her attorney about a plea deal too.

Sounds like she told something different to Fields. Fields and Shoemaker will have to battle it out. This may turn into a he-said, she-said type of case.

Sounds like she told something different to Fields. Fields and Shoemaker will have to battle it out. This may turn into a he-said, she-said type of case.

I think that might end up being the case. I also think the police have evidence to back up the truth, they just need the right one to talk.

I'm sorry but when that one woman said the one we have to feel sorry for is Ronald I actually started to choke on my chilidog and had to spit a bite out. I don't remember seeing anyone dragging him into the car in any of the UC videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa