NG 3/31/2010: Ronald & Misty in court today; both plead not guilty - Misty's 2nd Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty tells her mom that they can give her probation for ten years, she doesn't care. Mom said "you've got to find a place to live sis".

At the very least Lisa could have said, "Well, you can stay with us until you get on your feet." Let's face it Misty isn't getting out for a looooong time, and even though I know how most of you feel about her, as her mother, I would want to comfort her and give her hope that when she gets out, she will have a place to go.

An adult in chronology, Misty is still a child with magical thinking. She believes if people just give her this one more chance (again and again) that she'll straighten up and fly right. But as we've seen (again and again) she ends up getting herself into even more trouble than before.

Misty would be best served having no one give in to her need for another chance.

At the very least Lisa could have said, "Well, you can stay with us until you get on your feet." Let's face it Misty isn't getting out for a looooong time, and even though I know how most of you feel about her, as her mother, I would want to comfort her and give her hope that when she gets out, she will have a place to go.

IMO, MC never had 'PARENTS'............she was just born, grew up and did whatever she wanted as long as she wasn't around.
A true PARENT would be so pizzed..........I would..............
If my daughter said she still loved RC after all that happened......I would be hiring a shrink asap.............
I would support her, but not play her game............
you made your bed now lay in it.
Then we will deal with this.
and yes, I would say I Love You.
But you do the crime/you do the time.
Everyone pussy foots around with MC.

IMO, MC never had 'PARENTS'............she was just born, grew up and did whatever she wanted as long as she wasn't around.
A true PARENT would be so pizzed..........I would..............
If my daughter said she still loved RC after all that happened......I would be hiring a shrink asap.............
I would support her, but not play her game............
you made your bed now lay in it.
Then we will deal with this.
and yes, I would say I Love You.
But you do the crime/you do the time.
Everyone pussy foots around with MC.
BBM.
I agree, it's obvious by looking at the jail videos that Lisa was not the mother Misty needed. At least Hank tells her that she shouldn't have been messing around with drugs (I know pot meet kettle), but Lisa offers no correction whatsoever. Her comment to Misty about meeting Ron "at the bus stop" was pathetic, she sounds more like a buddy than a mother.

I am shocked that Lisa lets Misty get away with statements like "you'll have to move to whereever they send me" (I shouldn't be shocked at anything these people say or do anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500