NG 3/31/2010: Ronald & Misty in court today; both plead not guilty - Misty's 2nd Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered this, too. In the video, Misty mouthed "I love you" to someone.

Did she have family in the courtroom?? We're still not clear if MC and RC appeared together in court or not. Wish Nancy woulda asked this instead of how much money she spent at commissary!

Dr. Bethany discussing MC being jealous and hostility towards Haleigh

As much as I dislike Misty, I don't understand how this woman can say this without some proof of her statement. On an earlier NG show, she said that Misty may have harmed Haleigh because she was jealous of how Ronald doted on Haleigh. Crystal Sheffield said she had Haleigh and Junior the previous weekend, (8-9 days earlier) and after Haleigh went missing, she said she knew her children loved Misty, because they would tell her so. She said Misty seemed like a nice person. Another thing, if Misty was mistreating Haleigh, I don't think she would be calling Ronald at work, to ask him how she could get her to go to bed. I think she would have just spanked her little butt and put her to bed. I think there should be some accountability by Dr Bethany for making this statement.

It was towards the end of the NG show, a jail conversation with her mom (that I haven't seen before). I don't know the date of the jail video.

I do not understand why NG is the only one that has these tapes !

The tapes are not new. These are the tapes you can listen to on the media/links only page here on WS. The tapes are dated in February.

As much as I dislike Misty, I don't understand how this woman can say this without some proof of her statement. On an earlier NG show, she said that Misty may have harmed Haleigh because she was jealous of how Ronald doted on Haleigh. Crystal Sheffield said she had Haleigh and Junior the previous weekend, (8-9 days earlier) and after Haleigh went missing, she said she knew her children loved Misty, because they would tell her so. She said Misty seemed like a nice person. Another thing, if Misty was mistreating Haleigh, I don't think she would be calling Ronald at work, to ask him how she could get her to go to bed. I think she would have just spanked her little butt and put her to bed. I think there should be some accountability by Dr Bethany for making this statement.

Isn't Dr. Bethany the one who stated Ron lacks BIG picture thinking.? IMHO, from some of the statements she has made on NG, she is the one who lacks BIG PICTURE THINKING.. ..JMO

It seems the police are sending NG exclusive jail house tapes.

Exclusive secretly taped video, Dr. Fessel! You forgot the secretly taped part, LOL.

NG also says, "Miss Thing". It is supposed to be 'Miss Thang'. LOL.

Misty will have heart failure if Tommy passes the polygraph, gets bail somehow, and gets out of jail. That will make her so mad, IMO.

JMO

I noticed Misty gained quite a bit of weight, and her face was really broken out. Too many honey buns I guess!

On a serious note I wonder why MC, and RC were in the court room together? Was this intentional by SA to see how they would react to seeing one another?

BBM

Yes, she has, and Ronald's face seems to have rounded out. Amazing what getting off of drugs will do. That and mucho money for the commissary.

It did look as if Ronald and Misty were in court together, but IDK. If they were, then I also believe the 'powers that be' were watching the reactions of both, Cat!

Exclusive secretly taped video, Dr. Fessel! You forgot the secretly taped part, LOL.

NG also says, "Miss Thing". It is supposed to be 'Miss Thang'. LOL.

Misty will have heart failure if Tommy passes the polygraph, gets bail somehow, and gets out of jail. That will make her so mad, IMO.

JMO

I agree LaLaw, if Tommy dose pass his poly all heck will break lose IMO. Then what is Misty going to say? I still don't know where I stand with Tommy, but it would be great if he did tell the whole truth and passed his poly. I feel that is when Misty will crack. What would she say then? Who would she blame then?

I also found it interesting that Ron and Misty's pre-trial was rescheduled. From what I understood watching part of NG last night Ron's attorney stated that they were working with the DA. I wonder what they are working on? Did Ron say something that may help bring Haleigh home or is he just trying to have his sentence reduced by snitching on another drug dealer in the area. He did look like he gained a lot of weight and I feel that could be to some type of antidepressant medication. TN said he is depressed, IMO all of them are going through with-drawls and were put on antidepressants that is why they are gaining so much weigh. But that is JMO.

Haleigh's relatives in court

"Snip" By Kristin Chambers http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt
Published: Thursday, April 1, 2010

When asked how Cummings was handling everything, she replied that he is having a "very hard time right now."

"He is fighting a lot of depression - he thought Haleigh would be home by now," Teresa Neves said.

I think that might end up being the case. I also think the police have evidence to back up the truth, they just need the right one to talk.

Sorry, I disagree, I think it's the other way around. They don't need a confession... if they had the evidence, somebody would be charged. And that might happen sooner than we think, considering these two are facing some serious prison time. We can only hope.

I agree with you, she has made some pretty odd statements that are simply not true. Like Misty asking for pictures of Haleigh, Jr. and Ronald. She didn't say she wanted a picture of Ron instead, she said "too." That is not disregarding the children, as Dr. Bethany says. We can think for ourselves, we don't need to be manipulated.
NG seems to be running a little tactical maneuver here... make Misty look as bad as possible while ignoring Ron's part in this. I'm surprised she even allows the clips to be shown where Misty talks about Haleigh, at all.

BBM

Yes, she has, and Ronald's face seems to have rounded out. Amazing what getting off of drugs will do. That and mucho money for the commissary.

It did look as if Ronald and Misty were in court together, but IDK. If they were, then I also believe the 'powers that be' were watching the reactions of both, Cat!

Not just Ron's face has filled out, he looked heavier all over. I didn't actually see any clips where both of them were visible, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were in the courtroom at the same time. I've heard of them putting inmates together to watch the reaction between them. They do lump a lot of cases together in open court during pretrial hearings where all they do is enter a plea and the judge sets a trial date.
Looked to me like Misty was looking longingly towards where Ronald was led in, and he didn't even glance her way. Might be just my imagination, though.

Not just Ron's face has filled out, he looked heavier all over. I didn't actually see any clips where both of them were visible, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were in the courtroom at the same time. I've heard of them putting inmates together to watch the reaction between them. They do lump a lot of cases together in open court during pretrial hearings where all they do is enter a plea and the judge sets a trial date.
Looked to me like Misty was looking longingly towards where Ronald was led in, and he didn't even glance her way. Might be just my imagination, though.

Bold By Me...Or perhaps the media want to make everything look as dramatic as possible between these folks and edit their tapes as such since drama makes for good TV..? Just my opinion.

I was following along on the scanner thread yesterday and you can actually hear when they send deputies for the inmates and do the transfers and such for court. I posted on their thread to try and get some input if they have an opinion on whether or not the prisoners were in court together. FWIW.

I guess when there are two threads about the same thing certain info gets missed. On another thread I found an article link stating that Misty and RC were in the courtroom and glanced briefly at each other.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...eads-drug-case

snip~Palatka attorney Robert Fields said he doubts Croslin’s family could afford bail that involved more than “a few thousand dollars.”

Croslin appeared in court in a blue jail uniform and answered brief questions from the judge before her next pre-trial was set for June 3. Cummings was in the courtroom when she was brought in and the two glanced briefly at each other.

Croslin’s parents were in the audience, sitting separate from Cummings’ mother, sister and grandmother.
Cummings, 25, is charged with five counts of trafficking. His next pre-trial is set for May 13.~end

I guess when there are two threads about the same thing certain info gets missed. On another thread I found an article link stating that Misty and RC were in the courtroom and glanced briefly at each other.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...eads-drug-case

snip~Palatka attorney Robert Fields said he doubts Croslin’s family could afford bail that involved more than “a few thousand dollars.”

Croslin appeared in court in a blue jail uniform and answered brief questions from the judge before her next pre-trial was set for June 3. Cummings was in the courtroom when she was brought in and the two glanced briefly at each other.

Croslin’s parents were in the audience, sitting separate from Cummings’ mother, sister and grandmother.
Cummings, 25, is charged with five counts of trafficking. His next pre-trial is set for May 13.~end

Good morning Elle. Do you think Misty can hold out until June? Do you think she may talk before then? For some reason Elle I don't think Misty is going to make until June. I guess we'll see.

Good morning Elle. Do you think Misty can hold out until June? Do you think she may talk before then? For some reason Elle I don't think Misty is going to make until June. I guess we'll see.

Good Morning, ;)

Honestly, No, I don't think that Misty is going to make it until June but I am just not sure what she has to bargain with at this point. Imagine if we did see an arrest in Haleigh's case, if I were a juror the last witness I would want to hear testimony from is Misty. Too many seeds of doubt....just my opinion though. What I pray is that ToC will take his LDT and investigators will be able to move forward from that point. It bothers me that an outside source is performing the test because I have a feeling Law Enforcement might not comment on the results, but with the test perhaps they will have something new to go at Misty with, and possibly come out and hint that Tommy wasn't involved. I have no hope for that though. After all, they wouldn't even clear Crystal who was miles away when Haleigh disappeared.

The tapes are not new. These are the tapes you can listen to on the media/links only page here on WS. The tapes are dated in February.
Ooops, sorry for posting so much on these jail conversations, that have been previously released ! I guess I should be checking the media thread more often.

Good Morning, ;)

Honestly, No, I don't think that Misty is going to make it until June but I am just not sure what she has to bargain with at this point. Imagine if we did see an arrest in Haleigh's case, if I were a juror the last witness I would want to hear testimony from is Misty. Too many seeds of doubt....just my opinion though. What I pray is that ToC will take his LDT and investigators will be able to move forward from that point. It bothers me that an outside source is performing the test because I have a feeling Law Enforcement might not comment on the results, but with the test perhaps they will have something new to go at Misty with, and possibly come out and hint that Tommy wasn't involved. I have no hope for that though. After all, they wouldn't even clear Crystal who was miles away when Haleigh disappeared.

I would think that it would be a good thing for Tommy to use an outside source for the LDT. Would LE have control over that information? I really don't know but I would think if Tommy is begging for a poly, IF he passed it, he would want the world to know the results.jmo though

Was Tim Miller on? I thought he wasn't going to "do" NG any longer....

Did PattyG do a taping of these and put them on Utube? Can i view past episodes on NG website? (hubby was playing couch commando last night with the controller :))

I agree LaLaw, if Tommy dose pass his poly all heck will break lose IMO. Then what is Misty going to say? I still don't know where I stand with Tommy, but it would be great if he did tell the whole truth and passed his poly. I feel that is when Misty will crack. What would she say then? Who would she blame then?

I also found it interesting that Ron and Misty's pre-trial was rescheduled. From what I understood watching part of NG last night Ron's attorney stated that they were working with the DA. I wonder what they are working on? Did Ron say something that may help bring Haleigh home or is he just trying to have his sentence reduced by snitching on another drug dealer in the area. He did look like he gained a lot of weight and I feel that could be to some type of antidepressant medication. TN said he is depressed, IMO all of them are going through with-drawls and were put on antidepressants that is why they are gaining so much weigh. But that is JMO.

HI, MADJGNLAW!

I do not like any of the 'players' in this case! For me, they are all druggies, liars, theives, and a murderer (maybe two) thrown in there. I just think that Tommy would have to least to lose if he told the truth. At any rate, I do not expect Tommy to do more than 3 years ( with good time) on his current charges. Misty will literally chit if Tommy gets bonded out before his court date, IMO. Jealousy will eat her alive.

As for Ronald; I will be absolutely furious if he is not sentenced very harshly because of his past record and his age. I think once Misty sees Ronald sentenced to prison (how could the judge not), then gets sentenced to prison herself, she may break. Seeing Ronald go first, she will see that LE, the SA, and the judge are not playing and that this is very serious.

I agree with you that the meds are also playing a part in the weight gaining. But there is still their commissary goodies and starchy jail food, LOL.

They are depressed??? Well, boo-hoo! They should be. They finally found out that they are not above the law as they had thought and it had seemed for so long.

I was the first to bring up 'way back when' that Ronald was a snitch (even before Geraldo) because it seemed he had so many arrests and no time at all. I thought I was going to have to leave town because so many thought there was no way. Now he is probably at it again. Let's see how far it goes. This SA and the judge knows that this is a national case and we are watching. TN can say anything she wants to, and we know it certainly doesn't make it so. And NG will have to make some realizations when Ronald gets sentenced and if it comes out that he knew about what happened to Haleigh (he does, and most likely played a part in it). Oh, and IF Ronald testifies against Misty in her trial, all hell will break loose, IMO.

Anyway, as in the old song - "Let's Get It On." LOL - I am ready to see some justice of some sort for these players. Hope actually can make a better deal in this drug thing, IMO. She knows who the dealers and main suppliers are. And I do not give a flip what happens to Donna.

*Sorry for the long post, everyone!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members