NG 3/31/2010: Ronald & Misty in court today; both plead not guilty - Misty's 2nd Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty also told her mom that she may get 5 years, but not 25. It sounds like she's been talking to her attorney about a plea deal too.

When was this? Misty seemed real naive in the beginning. I think she is finally getting it straightened out-basically that she is facing a long long time in prison. So I am just curious when she told her mom this?

I'm sorry but when that one woman said the one we have to feel sorry for is Ronald I actually started to choke on my chilidog and had to spit a bite out. I don't remember seeing anyone dragging him into the car in any of the UC videos.

I am soooooooo glad I missed that!!!!! :sick::sick::sick:

When was this? Misty seemed real naive in the beginning. I think she is finally getting it straightened out-basically that she is facing a long long time in prison. So I am just curious when she told her mom this?
It was towards the end of the NG show, a jail conversation with her mom (that I haven't seen before). I don't know the date of the jail video.

I do not understand why NG is the only one that has these tapes !

Maybe she is the only one asking??

I love how NG rips MC apart -- she's talking about how she orchestrated the drug ring and is showing the video -- Does she not see RC in those videos? Ack! This woman drives me nuts the way she protects him!

Yeah, YellowSub, that's pretty funny. I don't think Nancy is looking at the same video we are. I think the one on her moniter doesn't show Ron. Hmmm, how can they do that? It's so obvious that she leaves him out of any of the discussion on the drug deals that went down. I'm still puzzled as to why she behaves that way. Only thing I can think of, is that she refuses to admit she was wrong about him.
To have Tim Miller speak up on the show and say Ron doesn't know anything about Haleigh's disapperance, only confuses me more.
Poor Ron. He had it so rough. He was the single father of two young children. He had to work and it was so difficult for him to get his little daughter to school, even on time, that he was facing trouble if she continured to be absence or tardy. You got to feel for him. It's not like millions of other single parents are doing that everyday, is it? :waitasec:

If Nancy is the only one asking for the jail video tapes then that would explain why we aren't seeing any of Ron's jail video tapes anymore. Nancy wouldn't want any negative publicity coming out about Ron.

I swear news4jax also said that they'd have the videos as soon as they were released....

I'm sorry but when that one woman said the one we have to feel sorry for is Ronald I actually started to choke on my chilidog and had to spit a bite out. I don't remember seeing anyone dragging him into the car in any of the UC videos.

NG's coverage of this case reeks of Eau de Catty Woman to me.

Can someone please tell me if Ron and Misty were in court together? Like at the same time? I can't figure it out from the video!

I wondered this, too. In the video, Misty mouthed "I love you" to someone.

I just got caught up and I have one question...

What the HALE was Ron and Misty doing in court TOGETHER????

Somebody please tell me. If this was a GROUP court hearing where the HALE was Tommy, Donna, and Hope?????

Excuse my language that just burns me up.:furious:

ETA: Ok I had two questions..sorry

OK, Misty was talking to Chelsea when she said she'd only get five years (I thought she was talking to her mom). Misty was also telling Chelsea how much of a drug problem she has (trying to make a case for probation or drug court). It was actually funny, because Chelsea was telling Misty she wasn't a drug addict and Misty was basically saying, yes I am, I smoke pot..."I just want house arrest".

Misty tells her mom that they can give her probation for ten years, she doesn't care. Mom said "you've got to find a place to live sis".

When MC was talking to her Mom and telling her the detectives give her cigs blah blah. Then her mom says "well did you tell them what you know" Misty says "lawyer" Her mother is confused and says "did you tell your lawyer everything you know?" and Misty said "yes" and her mom said "well what did he say" Misty said "he's comfortable and that's all I can say".. Did I catch that right?

When MC was talking to her Mom and telling her the detectives give her cigs blah blah. Then her mom says "well did you tell them what you know" Misty says "lawyer" Her mother is confused and says "did you tell your lawyer everything you know?" and Misty said "yes" and her mom said "well what did he say" Misty said "he's comfortable and that's all I can say".. Did I catch that right?
Yep, that's what I heard too. Well, at least she told her lawyer everything, and at least he is comfortable ! This whole group is crazy.

When Misty's mom said "tell them you don't need it" (referring to cigarettes), it almost sounded like she was trying to tell Misty not to talk to LE. Maybe I read too much into that...?

Well another surprise.......no fancy hairdo for MC when seeing RC .
If I viewed right looks like MC looks over at RC......but he never looked back...........
did I see that right?
Anyone see more than I?

I thought I saw her mouth the words "Love you".

I wasn't able to watch tonight, but I did get a glance of both Ron C and Misty..Did both of them appear to be alot heavier or was it just me who seems to think they may need to cut back on what they are consuming behind bars? JMO

I noticed Misty gained quite a bit of weight, and her face was really broken out. Too many honey buns I guess!

On a serious note I wonder why MC, and RC were in the court room together? Was this intentional by SA to see how they would react to seeing one another?

Misty tells her mom that they can give her probation for ten years, she doesn't care. Mom said "you've got to find a place to live sis".

------------------------
Hi Search, me thinks they already have a "home" for her. I've never heard of a felon to be choosing their own time to serve.M.has a lot to learn.:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$