GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Chewy, I know what you meant. Your post was perfectly appropriate to me. I just worry sometimes about how things I say come across on the net.

Does anyone know if Leiby had brothers and/or sisters?

Pretty sure he was the baby and has 4 older sisters.

cte_leiby_map.jpg

Man, he really went the wrong way

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...letzky_8_found_in_dumpster_in_park_slope.html

I am now rethinking the video I and others saw where Leiby is waiting on a busy road, and LA crosses the road and Leiby starts following him. I assumed this was the moment they met and like others couldnt beleive they were strangers as it was such a brief encounter before Leiby follows him. Now I am thinking that maybe the dentist was on the other side of the road and this is where Leiby waited for him for the 7 minutes and then follows LA to where the car is parked further up the road......I dont think this footage is actually the first meeting where Leiby asked him for directions.

Police believe the murder happened Monday, but Aron said he killed the boy Tuesday, when he came home from work for lunch.

In the otherwise empty fridge,
cops found three bloody carving knives and a cutting board...

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local..._in_dumpster_in_park_slope.html#ixzz1S3Xp5r7w

Dahmer.... empty fridge? Why do you have an empty fridge? Unless you are going to put something big in it and need the space...

Police believe the murder happened Monday, but Aron said he killed the boy Tuesday, when he came home from work for lunch.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local..._in_dumpster_in_park_slope.html#ixzz1S3Xp5r7w

Dahmer.... empty fridge? Why do you have an empty fridge? Unless you are going to put something big in it and need the space...

I didn't think of that, (not that I'm suggesting you're not on target) I was thinking he's a single 35 year old who practically lives at home - he either eats out or at his dad's place.

I've been hesitant to post this but here goes. How many pedofiles actually dismember and keep part of their victims remains? To my knowledge most predators who murder their victim simply discard the victim to escape being caught.

For LA to have dismembered and saved part of the remains leads me to two questions. 1)Did LA think if he disposed the childs partial remains LE would be satisfied with finding partial remains and call it case closed as far as recovery of the victim? 2)Does LA's gratification come from death and dismemberment?

Lots of thoughts going through my mind...

He was pegged as nabe creep
Suspect known in B'klyn as weird around children

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...be_creep_ZKRpvaBlyC2HHMzHNm7bQI#ixzz1S3e3g6v4

I'll probably catch some heat for this, but look at his likes! Lady GaGa, Glee and Karaoke? He's either a teenage girl OR has latent homosexual tendencies which can erupt in some very negative ways when accompanied by guilt and shame (Dahmer??)
My brother is gay and it may sound stereotypical, but IMHO, between this article (could be my brother's FB page!) and the fact that his ex wife said their relationship was more like "brother and sister" I think he was dealing with some major psychological issues concerning his sexuality. *JMO*
Of course, no excuse for what happened, but we've seen how sexual confusion, sexual frustration and sexual guilt drives a SK. Let's hope this was his first....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-confesses-murder-brooklyn-boy/story?id=14067849

The alleged killer of an eight-year-old Brooklyn boy made a full written confession to authorities of how he smothered the boy with a towel and then dismembered him, sources have confirmed to ABC News.

...WNBC in New York reported that the confession was about 450 words long and was written on a legal pad.

ABC News learned that parts of the confession were graphic, but law enforcement sources would not disclose those details, which included the specifics of the boy's dismemberment and the packing of his body parts.

WNBC quoted the confession, noting the suspect's use of a refrigerator's freezer for storage. That element was backed by the blood on the freezer door handle that NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly noted in his press conference earlier in the day.

How ironic... one of the shows about the murder of Derrick Robie is replaying now on Investigation Discovery.

Almost 5 year old Derrick Robie allowed to walk 1 block by himself for the first time ever... to go to a recreation program... in 1993.

Murdered by 13 year old Eric Smith within 5 minutes of leaving his house.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/10/48hours/main660314.shtml

Thanks Cubby. Being up all night with you guys I've lost a whole day.

Did you get any sleep and Ms F and the others who were here with me? I slept till about 1pm after leaving you guys at 6:30am.

I am a couple hours behind you... but we left at the same time... it was just 4:30am for me. That was about the normal time for me... it's a good day if I get to bed by 5am. I get a few hours of sleep because my kids sleep till 9am or so.

I am a strange creature... and I can't sleep more than a few hours or I'm exhausted. I don't lose a day, I just pull an all nighter if it's too late/early to go to bed.

After a few hours of sleep we went and got our new orthotics... then came home and *I* set up our new above ground pool. :innocent:

On the one hand, I'm a Brooklynite and when my family from out of town visits they are always shocked at my "empty fridge"

I buy fresh food every day. It's a luxury of living when you have a butcher and baker and fresh fruit and vegetable markets two blocks from your house.
And I have three kids, so the only thing I keep at home are cereal bars and snacks. The fridge is pretty much empty.

On the other hand, I think you are correct in your observation. This whole thing stinks of premeditation to me.

I think the guy decided to do it. Wandered around until he found a kid who seemed lost and made his move.

He had the fridge empty because he expected to store the body there.

I didn't think of that, (not that I'm suggesting you're not on target) I was thinking he's a single 35 year old who practically lives at home - he either eats out or at his dad's place.

But he doesn't have milk, or juice, or Coke/Pepsi/Dew in his fridge??

I mean, I could have a totally empty fridge... but it would ALWAYS have my Orange Peach Mango juice... my Code Red and my Sprite.

Food?? That's optional.
Beverages... not so much.

They said empty... so I assumed empty. But maybe there was drinks in the door.

Plus, I don't live in New York... and we have a grocery store and that's it. So we do have to use the fridge. :)

It just creeped me out the way it was said.

But he doesn't have milk, or juice, or Coke/Pepsi/Dew in his fridge??

I mean, I could have a totally empty fridge... but it would ALWAYS have my Orange Peach Mango juice... my Code Red and my Sprite.

Food?? That's optional.
Beverages... not so much.

They said empty... so I assumed empty. But maybe there was drinks in the door.

Plus, I don't live in New York... and we have a grocery store and that's it. So we do have to use the fridge. :)

It just creeped me out the way it was said.

When I was in my early thirties and single (before my daughter) you would maybe find some cheese or leftover carry out in my fridge, a bottle of vodka in the freezer, and cashews or something in the cabinets. I ate out....
So when I saw a 35 year old had an empty fridge, I thought ...typical.

But you're thought could very well be the case, I just didn't go there initially with my thoughts, you could very well be right.

I want to read the confession. The other one I saw posted was edited because of it being graphic. But I want to read the graphic part because I have a strong feeling he's done this before. I'm thinking of Patrick Alford that went missing in Brooklyn recently. I bet he's connected.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1139843&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4282

After reading the NY news articles and what neighbors thought of LA,
how strange he was, how he took young boys for rides, just not right, etc... I just don't think this was his first abduction.

Do you know in what part of Brooklyn this adorable missing boy Patrick lived?

I visit Brklyn a lot, as I have 2 grown sons living there, in 2 different parts/areas of Brklyn. It's huge!

I'm surprised I haven't heard of Patrick's story before now. It's sure makes my heart ache more, just when I thought it couldn't ache more after reading about Leiby most of today.

After reading the NY news articles and what neighbors thought of LA,
how strange he was, how he took young boys for rides, just not right, etc... I just don't think this was his first abduction.

Do you know in what part of Brooklyn this adorable missing boy Patrick lived?

I visit Brklyn a lot, as I have 2 grown sons living there, in 2 different parts/areas of Brklyn. It's huge!

I'm surprised I haven't heard of Patrick's story before now. It's sure makes my heart ache more, just when I thought it couldn't ache more after reading about Leiby most of today.

Patrick went missing from the Spring Creek development, which according to google is also known as Starett City. Google lists an address in the 100 block of Schroeders Ave. It is possible LA trolled neighborhoods outside his own for possible victims. Patrick would have been vulnerable to a predator having been in foster care and having been known to go looking for his momma. LE has said they have looked into LA being tied to other missing children and have found no ties. (hopefully that means no ties yet) I don't see how LE could make that determination in less than 48 hours. I certainly hope LE will process his car and apartment to determine if there is possible evidence of other children having been victim.

Here is a link to the post with the location Patrick went missing.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7-year-old "runaway", Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57