Obama clinches nomination

Thank you for the kind apology Jeana! I would have been back sooner but I am a freelancer and I had some work to do that couldn't wait.

I still think that it belonged in Up to The Minute..because it's big news. The man could be the first Black President of the US and that's big news regardless of polictical views.

But I understand now about the PP. Don't think I have been to that thread before, but there is a first time for everything.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding..

You're welcome!!!! We're there anytime and you've got friends here, so no worries!!!

:clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap:

I'm proud to have witnessed this historic day!

I just can't keep the song "The day the music died" from going though my head.

I have campaigning as a volunteer with Obama since the beginning and I must say last night was a proud night. To see how far he has come from having little name recognition in the beginning to becoming the first African-American nominee is incredible. I am proud and in awe to have been witness to such an important day in American History. Barack Obama is an honorable, smart, very capable man who is making history and I cannot think of any other man better to do it than him.

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

I cannot think of any other man better to do it than him.

Neither can I gaia, That's why I voted for Hillary. It's amazing how far this cult of personality has carried a novice.

I'll post this here since I really don't get into discussing politics.

Anyway, this site is non-partisan and they critique the political ads for truth and accuracy. They will call out any candidate or politician regardless of party, race or gender.

http://www.factcheck.org/

I still want Hillary to win I hope she sticks with it.

Every time I hear a newscaster say that Obama is the first African-American man to run for president, I have this comical scene playing out in my head where Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are looking at each other and saying "Oh really...". Obama is the first African-American of a major party to run for president... he is not the first African-American to run for the seat...

Every time I hear a newscaster say that Obama is the first African-American man to run for president, I have this comical scene playing out in my head where Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are looking at each other and saying "Oh really...". Obama is the first African-American of a major party to run for president... he is not the first African-American to run for the seat...
Good points. LOL...I can see them now "oh no they di'int....

CNN was just reporting that 1 of the people Obama is considering for VP is Caroline Kennedy, they did not mention who the others are.

VB

Caroline is qualified to fill the office of Vice President because.....
confused-smiley-016.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back