Obama clinches nomination

Caroline is qualified to fill the office of Vice President because.....
confused-smiley-016.gif
Same as his qualifications to fill the office of POTUS ....

Caroline is qualified to fill the office of Vice President because.....
confused-smiley-016.gif

exactly....the thought makes my eyes role back in my head. I guess its like the old saying "my brothers a barber...let me cut your hair."

Her dad was a prez.......therefore......geesh :rolleyes:

exactly....the thought makes my eyes role back in my head. I guess its like the old saying "my brothers a barber...let me cut your hair."

Her dad was a prez.......therefore......geesh :rolleyes:
Hi there Glow,
action-smiley-066.gif

When I read Rino's post my mouth fell open.
I'm concerned about all the presidential candidates.
Now another concern has been added.:confused:

Those of you saying Hilary should run as an Independent....that would ruin the Democratic Pary's chance to win. If Hilary won the nomination I would behind her 100% because I want to see the democrats take the White House and because I like Hilary and have mountains of respect for her. I would be angry if Obama turned around and instead of supporting her and helping her win ran against her and divided the voters which would secure a victory for McCain. Clinton isn't going to do that. I have every faith that the Clinton's will be out there stumping for Obama because they want to see the Dems win. At this point, it is about the Dem. Party uniting behind their canidate and doing what they can to get them elected.

Regarding cults of personality...I have been studying and involved in politics for a years and I am a critical thinker meaning I do not choose to support a canidate based on how charismatic or personable he/she is. We are all novices at some point, aren't we?

CNN was just reporting that 1 of the people Obama is considering for VP is Caroline Kennedy, they did not mention who the others are.

VB

Which just goes to show you how badly he's already wasting his time. Caroline Kennedy would NEVER consider being in politics.

I think the Caroline Kennedy stuff is nonsense. I've never heard her name mentioned once and it is my understanding that she wants nothing to do with politics.

I think the Caroline Kennedy stuff is nonsense. I've never heard her name mentioned once and it is my understanding that she wants nothing to do with politics.

She made the huge mistake of coming out to endorse him and look where its got her!!! LOL Now, she's the V.P.!:rolleyes:

Caroline Kennedy is steeped in politics... she is a director on the Commission of Presidential Debates, and she is an advisor for Harvard Institute of Politics. But that said, she is not VP material, in my eyes.

I posted to soon on the Caroline Kennedy being thought of for VP, now they're saying she is part of a group to advise him on a VP :waitasec:

Heck this thing is getting to confusing!

VB

Those of you saying Hilary should run as an Independent....that would ruin the Democratic Pary's chance to win. If Hilary won the nomination I would behind her 100% because I want to see the democrats take the White House and because I like Hilary and have mountains of respect for her. I would be angry if Obama turned around and instead of supporting her and helping her win ran against her and divided the voters which would secure a victory for McCain. Clinton isn't going to do that.
Good, I intend to vote for her as an Independent or a write-in candidate, because I may defect from the Democratic Party as a 29 year member (who's never voted Republican before) and vote for McCain anyway! You CANNOT shove Obama down our throats just because he's more popular/gives good speech/was annointed by the media! The man is truly scary and I will never vote for him!:razz:

Good, I intend to vote for her as an Independent or a write-in candidate, because I may defect from the Democratic Party as a 29 year member (who's never voted Republican before) and vote for McCain anyway! You CANNOT shove Obama down our throats just because he's more popular/gives good speech/was annointed by the media! The man is truly scary and I will never vote for him!:razz:

Then you realize your vote will be meaningless, right?

As it stands now, I'll vote for McCain, At least he's been around long enough I'd feel like I'd know what I'm voting for. Maybe McCain could pick Hillary for VP?

VB

Can you tell us what she could possibly do at this point?? Stick with what exactly? She's millions and millions in debt. How can she keep going with no funding?

Woahhhh im not intol political battle. I just think she is a good person and would do right by us, i understand the debt and all that. So I guess she is pretty much gonna be out huh

Woahhhh im not intol political battle. I just think she is a good person and would do right by us, i understand the debt and all that. So I guess she is pretty much gonna be out huh

I'm not trying to battle. I'm trying to get some good ideas about how Hill can get back into the race! For the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Well if you come up with anything it would be wonderful lol but I think most have given up on her.

CNN was just reporting that 1 of the people Obama is considering for VP is Caroline Kennedy, they did not mention who the others are.

VB

Caroline Kennedy was named to be on Obama's VP search committee (along with Jim Johnson and Eric Holder).

"scary" how so?

Here, Here. My sentiments exactly. I refuse to be blackmailed into voting for a candidate I don't believe in just because he's a Democrat. Obama is only ahead in delegates because of the superdelegates. He does not have enough state delegates to win (1761 - he needs 2119). The supers are the only ones putting him over so basically the old guard party heads are the ones deciding who will be running for President, not the citizens. Maybe we should just do away with the primaries and let them chose the candidate themselves. Sound familiar?? It reminds me of the 2000 election when one candidate won the popular vote and the other was given the electorates. I would have thought the Democratic party would not have pulled that stunt.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back