Obama clinches nomination

Ok, so what John McCain has to do now is pick Condi as his VP....that way he can beat the possible Obama/Clinton machine with experience, a female AND an African American! Wouldn't that be the ultimate strategy!

Yeah. but don't worry, unless the DNC pressures them, I highly doubt we're going to see an Obama-Clinton ticket. It still wouldn't make me vote for him.

Maybe you aren't personally, but the big wigs of the DNC, and their bogus rules about Michigan and Florida, and Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean are shoving Obama down our thoats! Just because he's a Democrat doesn't mean he's without scandal or even a nice guy! This is NOT about being a sore loser!:furious:
I had said previously I would support Obama should he get the nomination until I learned who he really is. Obama's affiliations are what are so scary, and don't tell me in sitting in Rev. Wright's pews for 20 years, without walking out when he got on his soapbox, that Obama didn't absorb any of those beliefs!

His connections to convicted Felon Tony Rezko should have been Front Page news today, not buried in the last two paragraphs of the article about Clinton on page 16 of my newspaper this morning!:furious:

By MIKE ROBINSON – 2 hours agoCHICAGO (AP) — A day after Barack Obama sealed the Democratic nomination for president, a corruption scandal involving a fundraiser who helped bankroll his past campaigns resurfaced to slightly dampen the festivities.
Chicago businessman Antoin "Tony" Rezko, 52, was convicted Wednesday of fraud, money laundering and aiding and abetting bribery in a plot to squeeze illegal payoffs out of firms hoping to do business with the state.Today's verdict and Obama's friendship with Rezko raises serious questions about whether he has the judgment to serve as president," Robert M. "Mike" Duncan, chairman of the Republican National Committee, said in a statement.
Rezko's $8 million bond was revoked and he was taken into federal custody after the verdict in the nine-week trial that exposed a corrupt culture of payoffs and campaign finance abuses plaguing Illinois politics.
Rezko has known Obama since he entered politics. He donated more than $21,000 to his campaigns in Illinois and raised far more, though he did not donate or raise money for his presidential bid. The two were also involved in a real estate deal together.
Obama has donated $150,000 in Rezko-related contributions to charity.Rezko, a Chicago real estate developer and fast-food entrepreneur, was convicted of six counts of mail fraud, six counts of wire fraud, two counts of aiding and abetting bribery and two counts of money laundering. more at link:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iQRxkYTsoPZU4eCBGiXoTgkGtScAD9140CHO1

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin