GUILTY OH - Blake, 17, & Blaine Romes, 14, Ottawa, 9 May 2013

oh my goodness! i just left to go get some dinner and look what happens! this is absolutely horrible! could the "crime scene" at the home been blood? maybe MF harmed them at the home and took them elsewhere?? this might be what the twitter post i saw was all about... maybe he shot the 2 brothers at the home??

i hope we get more info soon. i feel so horrible for everyone involved. can MF be tried as an adult in this case if he's charged??

I kind of had that feeling. So this ONE young blond boy is possibly the murderer of the two boys, PLUS possibly others? Wow. They all looked so young and innocent...

Where did you see others at? I don't see anything about others in the article...

So, from what I can gather, Mom of the two brothers, comes home and finds a bloody crime scene, and the older son's car is missing. So she puts out an amber alert for her two sons, AND THEIR FRIEND, M. Fay? She must have already known they were hanging out together at the house, before she returned home.

Why would a 17 yr old kill his friend and the little brother?

Where did you see others at? I don't see anything about others in the article...

Twitter rumor, sorry I should not have brought it here. From what I've read, MSM, the brothers were the only victims. So sad.

This is so sad. I got the Amber Alert on my phone this morning and was hoping it turned out different.

Twitter rumor, sorry I should not have brought it here. From what I've read, MSM, the brothers were the only victims. So sad.

The twitter you saw was right, though - two boys were shot.

This is a real strange one. If the three boys were seen in a car at midnight then what happened to create a crime scene in the home?

The gas station attendant who spotted Fay/the car deserves a lot of praise. Why would he have been heading to Belle Street? Anyone know what's there?

http://putnamsentinel.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=15491&TM=48279.92

Very detailed.

Thursday 5 a.m. Blaine Romes, 14, failed to arrive on time for his class trip to Washington D.C. Thirty minutes later, his mother, Shellie Grothaus, arrived to her El Crest Trailer Park home at 1350 North Perry St Lot 61 to what Lt. Josh Strick described as a "crime scene." Later reports are indicating the possiblity of blood at the scene.

Upon her arrival, missing were her two sons, Blaine and Blake Romes,17, as well as Michael Aaron Fay, 17. All three juveniles were residents of 1350 North Perry St Lot 61. Also missing was Grothaus's silver 2006 Chevy HHR.

Another senseless tragedy. I feel so sad for the mom of the two dead boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back