GUILTY OH - Blake, 17, & Blaine Romes, 14, Ottawa, 9 May 2013

Nothing has really came out on that. News is reporting that LE is not releasing details of the deaths because all involved are juveniles. I find it interesting that he was only charged and arraigned on grand theft auto today.

I don't understand this stepbrother's actions. He could not have believed he was going to get away with stealing that car. That makes no sense. So what was it all about? Same thing with the 'hiding' places. Putting a body under the trailer is hardly going to fool anyone for very long.

I don't understand this stepbrother's actions. He could not have believed he was going to get away with stealing that car. That makes no sense. So what was it all about? Same thing with the 'hiding' places. Putting a body under the trailer is hardly going to fool anyone for very long.

I think he thought he'd get away since he had a vehicle. Maybe he didn't expect the crime would be discovered so quickly.

Sad...this is probably just a case of brothers being brothers, testosterone raging and fighting about something stupid, but someone had access to a gun. :(

None of it makes much sensem but I suspect he was just in a panic. If he killed both at the trailer, why hide one then put the other in the car? Maybe he couldn't fit them both in the crawlspace. I think he took the car to escape more than anything else - looking on google maps the area he asked for directions to seems to be mainly car parks for a cinema etc - he could have left it there and gone into the city if it hadn't been for the eagle-eyed gas station attendant.

I kind of had that feeling. So this ONE young blond boy is possibly the murderer of the two boys, PLUS possibly others? Wow. They all looked so young and innocent...
And being blond means what?

Hair color has nothing to do with what happened.

Hair color has nothing to do with what happened.

I think the point in dillysmom11 identifying the alleged perp as the blond boy is to differentiate between the boys in the photos in an effort to get the story straight. IMO.

I'm just trying to think of a different scenario other than the boy in custody killing the two brothers. This article says that mom found a gun in the home when she returned to look for them. If so, then how did the older brother die? Another gun? Already wounded? This is so puzzling. Everything I read online shows the boys were good friends, regular teens. What happened?!!!

http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/20...13_story1.asp?d=051113_story1,2013,May,11&c=n

Sorry, I shouldn't use the laughing emoticon, it's a tragedy. So sad.

It just amuses me how some people read wording so different than others. I meant nothing by it at all.

Fay hasn't been charged in their deaths though, right? Just for the theft of the car. I wonder if he took off after witnessing something, rather than perpetrating something. Otherwise, why wouldn't he have been charged with murder? He showed police where the bodies were very quickly.

Odd.

This is the 911 call. Mom was holding herself together well, but barely. Jmo
New info from the call: mom came home, saw gun, blood and no kids. Mom drove back to work, picked up live in girlfriend, who is also the mother of the surviving teen that is in jail for grand theft, then called 911 on the way back to the house. She also removed the gun from the crime scene and had it with her in the vehicle. Mom says VF, her girlfriend, told her the gun was her ex boyfriends but it was supposed to be in a storage unit.
http://www.toledoblade.com/attachme...ice-regarding-the-missing-Putnam-Co-teens.wav

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back