GUILTY OH - Blake, 17, & Blaine Romes, 14, Ottawa, 9 May 2013

My deepest sympathy to the mom of these two boys. I hope she gets justice for their senseless killing. Rest in peace Blaine and Blake x x

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/11/19/Ruthless-Fay-gets-life-for-slayingsof-brothers.html

‘Ruthless’ Fay gets life for slayings of brothers

OTTAWA, Ohio — A tearful Michael Aaron Fay on Monday told a courtroom filled with the family and friends of Blaine and Blake Romes that he loved the teenagers like they were his brothers and apologized for killing them.

“I took away two boys that could have done great things for their community, and without a doubt, in my mind they would have,” Fay, 18, said. “Blake and Blaine. You already know I love you with everything that is in my heart and I am sorry that I took you away from your mom, grandma, and grandpa, and everyone else.”

Putnam County Common Pleas Judge Randall Basinger sentenced Fay to life in prison with the possibility of parole after 60 years for the deaths of Blaine, 14, and Blake Romes, 17.

Judge Basinger told Fay that he was a “ruthless murderer,” and his actions of putting a gun to the two teenagers, hiding their bodies, and then lying to police was “chilling,” and appeared to be “remorseless.”

“The calculated and cold-blooded violence in this case is nearly incomprehensible. Your actions of May 9 are, simply put, premeditated murders of two sleeping, teenage victims. You committed a series of planned and ruthless acts,” he said before imposing the sentence. “The facts in this case clearly establish you present extreme danger to others and are not fit to live free in society in the foreseeable future.”

three lifes gone down the drain, all because of a stupid argument..

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back