Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is wrong with him. I dont see any remorse in his eyes.
I wonder if he actually wanted to get caught?

Video of him being brought in is out on front page of El Comercio at this link: http://elcomercio.pe/

153099.jpg

Ooh thanks to everyone for posting the pics and the links. The Joran/Natalee/Stephany thread will be hopping now...peeps who are lurking should join so they can put in their two cents.

Sounds like they were saying on MSNBC that presser might be at the top of this coming hour...

Video footage of Joran, recent, being let out of police car...on HLN. He shaved his head...it appears. Also, it could be the color on my television or glare from the sun on camera but his shaved hair also appeared to be orange in color. My goodness. I am sticking with HLN...they just showed the footage of him.

I missed it. What was he like? Did he have that smirk on his ugly face?

I'm so glad he's been caught and I hope the evidence that he committed this murder is overwhelming.

Something is wrong with that him. I dont see any remorse in his eyes.

If he is like most sociopaths, he probably doesn't think they have anything on him and believes he won't be charged. He is probably angry that he is being "detained" and has his eyes on how this annoying event will benefit him once he is released again.

That's more the mindset of a sociopath. After following hundreds of cases and reading books by authors like Ann Rule, I'm starting to "get it". :banghead:

Looks like he shaved and bleached his hair.

Must have the chlorine in the swimming pool. Same thing happened to Scott Petersen. Chlorine seems to turn murderer's hair red LOL!

Another story from Peruvian Radio

The Chilean Investigative Police (PDI) confirmed the capture of the citizen Santiago Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot, the alleged murderer of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores (21).

The Dutchman was arrested while traveling to Vina del Mar in a taxi, inform the authorities.

At the moment the young man is being held at the Foreign Department of the PDI, said DNA reporter Karen Soto Radio Chile in dialogue with RPP.

It was reported that Joran Van Der Sloot arrived in Chile on May 31 at the border of Chacalluta.

The Chilean press said that the young man resisted arrest and was delivered immediately to the detectives, who took him to drive foreigners from the PDI, located in Calle General Borgoño 1052, in the suburb of Independence.

Your search has been concentrated in the area of Putre, in the highlands and desert after Van Der Sloot is confirmed it had entered through the border crossing Chacalluta.

In his capture more than 75 staff working.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-03-policia-chilena-confirma-detencion-de-joran-van-der-sloot-noticia_269666.html

I missed it. What was he like? Did he have that smirk on his ugly face?

No. Looked like he was possibly smirking in the footage...but if you scroll up in the thread you can see photos of his perpwalk thanks to people who found the pics.

After the commercial, more on HLN about how the police caught up with Joran.

Fox News is about to show the tape of him being brought in to custody.

Why in the world do they not have this monster in handcuffs??? He gets out of that police car like he is ready for a day on the golf course, ugh!!!!:furious:

I wonder if he shaved his head...Before he met Stephanie at the poker convention..or AFTER he left the hotel and made a run for it...Does anyone know if any survellience/video shows him with a ...shaved/unshaven..head..at the poker convention???thanks

Something is wrong with him. I dont see any remorse in his eyes.

The lack of remorse is because he has no soul, JMO. Something is creepy about his eyes......there's no feeling there. Kinda like the creature in Frankenstein. MOO

wm

Must have the chlorine in the swimming pool. Same thing happened to Scott Petersen. Chlorine seems to turn murderer's hair red LOL!

SP was the FIRST thing that came to my mind with I saw the shaved, bleached head.

If he is like most sociopaths, he probably doesn't think they have anything on him and believes he won't be charged. He is probably angry that he is being "detained" and has his eyes on how this annoying event will benefit him once he is released again.

That's more the mindset of a sociopath. After following hundreds of cases and reading books by authors like Ann Rule, I'm starting to "get it". :banghead:

Uh huh. Sounds EXACTLY like another defendant in a case I'm following right now. One who fell on her way to courthouse a few days ago. I wish we could extradite HER to Peru for faster justice. Too bad she did her crime here in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combszola