Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost in tears right now. Natalee's case has haunted me since it happened. What a miscarriage of justice! She may never be found, but right now, all I can do is look at the sky, pump my fist, and say "We got him, Natalee! We got him! You can finally rest now."

I hope he rots for the rest of his life in a Peruvian prison. Thank you GOD for not letting him get away a second time. I know there was divine intervention here. Evil doesn't always win! My heart goes out to Natalee's family and Stephany's family. Finally, this monster is caught! HALLELUJAH! LET JUSTICE BE SERVED!

Showed him on CNN, no handcuffs on and a shaved head. His hair looked reddish, to me.

Video footage of Joran, recent, being let out of police car...on HLN. He shaved his head...it appears. Also, it could be the color on my television or glare from the sun on camera but his shaved hair also appeared to be orange in color. My goodness. I am sticking with HLN...they just showed the footage of him.

Video: I do not believe that he was cuffed.

The murder was in Peru, not Chile. And why would Peru let him go to Aruba when they have what appears to be a slam dunk case against him there?

So, can he confess to the murder of Natalee in exchange for being imprisoned in Aruba instead of Chile?

Just saw the perp walk on HLN. He wasn't in shackles? And he looked similar to Chris Coleman in that clip. :eek:

110183754.jpg

He's not being handcuffed?

Now I am wondering if the reason they did not want Natalee's body found could be that she was beat or stabbed. Would completely destroy all the talk of her being drunk and passing out where he could not wake her. Also heard the Holloway attorney on Aruba and she was DEFENDING Aruba!!!

I would like to thank the cab driver for turning him in. Bless him!

Looks like he shaved and bleached his hair.

Video: what was left of his hair - was a reddish hue. No head hung; looked sturdy. Some set...

There is no judicial treaty between the Netherlands and Peru according to this article.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/peruvian-jail-term-likely-joran-if-convicted

Meanwhile, the public prosecutor in Aruba - where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago - is still considering whether to prosecute Joran, although he has argued that there is insufficient evidence to launch a prosecution.

From grandmaj's link above. WTH? They are still considering it? Oh give me a break!

Hmmmm.
I can just vision Aruba TRYING to extradite JVDS claiming first dibs, then letting him go again.

Chiming in here to say that I've always suspected that there are more (unknown, unreported?) victims of Van der Sloot. I believe he may have been one of those unspeakably cruel, malicious and arrogant children who begins by killing poor animals....then it escalates. He was always "covered" by Daddy, but no Daddy now!! Justice for the victims!!!!!

Stephany father after capture Dutchman: "My daughter will be happy to know that this murderer is going to pay"

Ricardo Flores welcomed the police action after learning of the arrest of Joran van der Sloot in Chile

Thursday June 3, 2010 - 24:34
He showed some relief. Despite the pain that overwhelms the loss of his daughter Stephany Tatiana (21), the entrepreneur Ricardo Flores welcomed the Chilean Police caught the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot a few moments ago.

"I hope my daughter is happy to know that this murderer is going to pay what he has done," Flores told reporters in the wake of the remains Stephany Tatiana at a church in Chacarilla, Surco.

In that sense, the entrepreneur said he was grateful to automobile Natalee Holloway, the young American who died five years ago allegedly by Joran van der Sloot, to put it as an instrument in the case of my daughter that this murderer pay your wrongs " .

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489287/padre-stephany-captura-holandes-mi-hija-estara-feliz-saber-que-este-asesino-va-pagar

(translated)

Should have snuck out into the dark night after a concert, wearing wollen shorts and kneesocks...the hills are alive....(run, run, run for your lives)!

(Couldn't reist!
)

LOL.............thanks!

HLN just announced they will be covering more on this case "straight ahead".

I'm ready to learn more about Peruvian prisons now!! :D

AND I have to say, who would get in a taxi when Interpol is after you? :loser:
bbm

Never thought he was the sharpest tool in the shed.

Stephany father after capture Dutchman: "My daughter will be happy to know that this murderer is going to pay"

Ricardo Flores welcomed the police action after learning of the arrest of Joran van der Sloot in Chile

Thursday June 3, 2010 - 24:34
He showed some relief. Despite the pain that overwhelms the loss of his daughter Stephany Tatiana (21), the entrepreneur Ricardo Flores welcomed the Chilean Police caught the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot a few moments ago.

"I hope my daughter is happy to know that this murderer is going to pay what he has done," Flores told reporters in the wake of the remains Stephany Tatiana at a church in Chacarilla, Surco.

In that sense, the entrepreneur said he was grateful to automobile Natalee Holloway, the young American who died five years ago allegedly by Joran van der Sloot, to put it as an instrument in the case of my daughter that this murderer pay your wrongs " .

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489287/padre-stephany-captura-holandes-mi-hija-estara-feliz-saber-que-este-asesino-va-pagar

(translated)

Stephany's dad sounds like he is an honorable man. :praying: Prayers go up for him and his family!!!

How many have prayed and waited for the day? So very happy it's finally arrived.

Sorry, Aruba, but finally Peru is going to clean up your corrupt mess once and for all. Unfortunately, not before untold damage was done by this sicko.

I hope all of Joran's defenders feel deeply ashamed for covering for this murdering, human trafficking .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637