Roy Kronk has to start paying legal bills to maintain privacy

I wondered about that too.

Not sure if the County has any sort of legal interest protecting themselves or their employee, since Kronk was on duty with the County at the time the remains were found and not during his own personal time.

OIC. I guess I didn't think about that. But it makes sense...thanks.:)

Sorry guy's I lumped the offical news release and the GMA interview together and missed the the County's statement saying they didn't.

Sorry fixed my above post. Trying to work and read the article at the same time doesn't work well for me......guess I will just have to stop working LOL.

The attacks on him were made on international television. For some crazy reason, GR and NG are broadcast in many countries all over the world. Why should he answer those accusations only in the local press when the attacks were broadcast all over the world?

What were GR and NG offering Kronk for an exclusive appearance?

I'm not one of them either. Who are these lots of people who think Kronk was involved with the body dump?

There is a thread here somewhere on the daisy chain theory. I don't know if it has a poll with it, but the theory certainly has it's share of supporters.

BP, daisy chain theories are not about Kronk being physically present in the woods at body dump time.

Sorry guy's I lumped the offical news release and the GMA interview together and missed the the County's statement saying they didn't.

Sorry fixed my above post. Trying to work and read the article at the same time doesn't work well for me......guess I will just have to stop working LOL.

LOL...join the club!

I edited my post to reflect your edit, so now it's an ITA without a but!

There is a thread here somewhere on the daisy chain theory. I don't know if it has a poll with it, but the theory certainly has it's share of supporters.

You know on every once in a while when LP would throw out a Daisy Chain you be like oh wow you know :waitasec: and then other times you just go What the heck are ya talkin about LP.

But I do remember Kronk in them as the innocent guy being feed info for the exact result that they got.

I'm not so sure about that. You should watch him on GMA.

About his first time to the wooded area: "I used to be a boarding officer in the Coast Guard, and I also was a bail bondsman/bounty hunter for years - and it just kinda made sense to me that if you were gonna get rid of something like that - with the smell of the swamp decay on both sides of the road - it would've been a great place to hide it." (at about 2:50 in the linked clip)
Thanks again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled