Rumors: Fact Or Fiction?

Here is a rumor that I haven't seen posted anywhere else. It is from the link below, and it was left as a comment by "Tmaximus". I have cliped part of the comment here:

".....Needless to say, if one wants the news, it behooves one to read the locals comments and peruse several news providers who all have access to different folk's leaks.

ie: the 'internal bleeding' blathering came directly from Huckaby herself to the media frenzy in Cantu's housing compound and within minutes of that being published and poster who has links with Huckaby's hospital stay left a comment that the internal bleeding was from her swallowing blades.

There are locals and their friends/family members in the area that have posted a lot of info that the police cannot reveal themselves.

Another example: Huckaby's cell phone and keys were found in the suitcase with precious Sandra's remains. "

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/lieberman/detail?blogid=70&entry_id=38529&tsp=1

I just saw a 'rumor' (blog) that Melissa has tried suicide before and is on disability getting 600 a month (poss for her mental illness)

Also...((((((hi REEEE) on that same link you posted above, that same poster you named said before that the drugging incident involved her bringing the child home at two am drugged out of her mind! (wtf???)

I thought there was a fact thread started. I was away for a few days so don't know how well it was utilized.

I would like to see a sticky thread that contains facts about each person attached to this case. Tired of wading through threads looking for facts about each person (like, is she still married, etc.)

I would also like to know more about certain family members. I am still trying to find out whether Judy Lawless is Melissa's mother OR her stepmom.
I have seen several stories that refer to her as Melissa's stepmother, but I am having a hard time finding a solid source to confirm that.

BTW, isn't MH's daughter staying with Brian and Judy Lawless? She's not staying with John Huckaby and his wife, is she???
I thought he was out of the picture in Kansas or something like that...

SS Thank you for starting this one.AS to the question about Sandra being drugged by MH. I have a guy at work that lives 6 blocks from the MHP.Who his MIL has co workers that live in the MHP.He told me about Sandra being drugged on Friday Morning before MH was arrested.I sent the PM to SS with her telling me she would not say a word in case it was false. He even told me to brace myself as a the Grand Daughter of the Pastor did this.

On Monday which SS can also confirm he told me that Sandra was Raped and Molested before she died.Something else that you can take for what is worth. When we hear what the Autospy comes out. We will find out Sandra had drugs in her system again.

We are hearing that the camera was set up becuase of the Cat trappings.I found out that the camera was placed 6 months ago when Sandra was being called for dinner and did not respond. The Bldg. I have found since I sent the PM was behind the Mobile home they lived in.And because Sandra had gond to Melissa's house to play among other freinds that day. No one had any proof who drugged her.

Were the blinds removed from the Sinclair mobile home or the Lawless mobile home - I can not find any confirmation one way or the other.

Exact wording from David B. on JVM:

Reporter David Begnaud from KOVR stated, "We do know that parents have come forward to police alleging the suspect MH may have been involved in the production of some child *advertiser censored*. We do know that police are looking at that. We also know that there is a prior case of a child under the age of 10 that was drugged and there was an implication that MH was involved. Police do confirm there is an open case and that has now been blended in with this investigation."

Here is a rumor that I haven't seen posted anywhere else. It is from the link below, and it was left as a comment by "Tmaximus". I have cliped part of the comment here:

".....Needless to say, if one wants the news, it behooves one to read the locals comments and peruse several news providers who all have access to different folk's leaks.

ie: the 'internal bleeding' blathering came directly from Huckaby herself to the media frenzy in Cantu's housing compound and within minutes of that being published and poster who has links with Huckaby's hospital stay left a comment that the internal bleeding was from her swallowing blades.

There are locals and their friends/family members in the area that have posted a lot of info that the police cannot reveal themselves.

Another example: Huckaby's cell phone and keys were found in the suitcase with precious Sandra's remains. "

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/lieberman/detail?blogid=70&entry_id=38529&tsp=1

Not sure I buy the cell phone and keys rumor, because I think LE would have found out she was the perp and arrested her sooner. But, you never know. If true, the phone was probably non-functioning due to the water, so... If it's true, what an idiot.

RL... loved it... "if it's true, what an idiot" (ya got THAT RIGHT!)

Hey, NeeBee...if those parents are right...could explain what was in those envelopes from the church, huh?

I was watching Oprah regarding online child predators and John Walsh, etc. and missed JVM.

Now NG is talking about Casey Anthony AGAIN.:furious::furious::furious:

Does she ever talk about anything else? I am NOT going to sit through old Casey Anthony news in an attempt to get new news about Sandra's case.

Ah, I just looked that one up. Here ya go:

Tracypress: Sandra’s grandfather, Joe Chavez, had put up a surveillance camera after tires were slashed in what he suspected were run-ins with a neighbor over cats he trapped.

Another:

Sandra's grandfather recently installed surveillance cameras on his mobile home after the tires on his truck were slashed, Chavez said - a rare crime for the area that the family has speculated might be retaliation for him trapping cats that trespass on his property and taking them to the pound.
The surveillance cameras have been helpful in showing Sandra on the property at about 4 p.m. Friday. A second camera, which faces the entrance to the park, does not show the girl leaving that way, Chavez said - which would have been unusual.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/30/BA1016P7VF.DTL

(wonder who the neighbor was?)

Thank you for that!
Columbo

If true, I would definitely call that a smoking gun!

Wow. The story was that she'd left them at home and her grandma found them. I don't know if losing them is even true though. Her grandma said that she was only gone about an hour.

Wow. The story was that she'd left them at home and her grandma found them. I don't know if losing them is even true though. Her grandma said that she was only gone about an hour.

Enuff time to drug an Molested Sandra.And dispose of her later

Huckaby's father, Brian Lawless, said the family cried and prayed together during the visit.

"She's not getting much sleep but in spite of all that that she looks good," he said afterwards. "We're in shock ... The young lady I see on film, that's not my daughter."

http://cbs13.com/crime/new.search.warrant.2.985293.html (Bolded by me)

Can someone give me a hint or a clue as to WHAT film he is talking about seeing Melissa on that is NOT his daughter?! WTH?! Did LE let him watch part of the interrogation or is there an actual film of her doing something with Sandra?! I want to know!!!

Huckaby's father, Brian Lawless, said the family cried and prayed together during the visit.

"She's not getting much sleep but in spite of all that that she looks good," he said afterwards. "We're in shock ... The young lady I see on film, that's not my daughter."

Can someone give me a hint or a clue as to WHAT film he is talking about seeing Melissa on that is NOT his daughter?! WTH?! Did LE let him watch part of the interrogation or is there an actual film of her doing something with Sandra?! I want to know!!!

Me too. However, if it is a film of her committing the assault, I find it hard to believe that LE would show this kind of hard evidence to the perp's family.

Good catch, SS. Although, the article is dated April 15, 2009, the quote you have bolded is from an earlier video of MH's dad that I believe was posted this past Tuesday. The link is here somewhere. I think his quote is in regards to seeing a video of her interrogation and not that LE have any film of her crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back