Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it sounds absurd to drink/drugs and then make a 13 hour drive home but if they were doing any uppers (meth, coke) than it does make some sense. I've know I've had friends that would stay up for days at a time while on meth.

As for the abortion theory...I find that very interesting. It did resonate when I read that theory. However, I still think she ran into trouble either via her "friends" or met a perp while walking back to the hotel.

I WISH WE HEARD MORE!!!! This case is already going cold and it breaks my heart.

Yes i can agree with you here .. i can see that happening too.

But i think the boys and girls actions are suspicious...

the boys at leaving so soon and the girls moving hotels.

My question is why did they move hotels with out B??????

That right there i think is a red flag. Did B know they were changing hotels??? And what time did they change hotels???

Everyone came there together and stayed in one room. Why leave one??? Had they planned on ditching her there?

I think the shorts are a cover up too and P is not being truthful about something. As with J.

I think if this is what is going you hit that one right on the nose.

As far as I can tell he does not have a girlfriend he is a player and a GF is not on his agenda .. let alone a baby.

Autumndreams, Excellent questions..

the boys and girls actions are suspicious...and tells me, some of them knows what happened to the girl....

IF she ran away, WHY would the group need to change hotels and leave Myrtle Beach in a hurry?

The boys leaving so soon and the girls moving hotels says it all...they know!..:liar:..imo

I agree that it sounds absurd to drink/drugs and then make a 13 hour drive home but if they were doing any uppers (meth, coke) than it does make some sense. I've know I've had friends that would stay up for days at a time while on meth.

As for the abortion theory...I find that very interesting. It did resonate when I read that theory. However, I still think she ran into trouble either via her "friends" or met a perp while walking back to the hotel.

I WISH WE HEARD MORE!!!! This case is already going cold and it breaks my heart.

I never really thought of uppers. I too know people who can go for days on coke. I want to know what time they got back to Rochester so we can determine if they stopped in another town for the night and just needed to get out of MB or if they did drive all the way.

I don't know much about drugs, but if they were on uppers, would they be able t concentrate on the road or ... ?

I wish we would hear more as well! :furious:

Yes, uppers would not hinder driving much. Depressants like alcohol, benzo's, and even weed cause drowsiness & impaired driving, imho.

I would love to know if her friend really called when she got to PB and asked for the shorts back. I find it strange she went to PB by herself to begin with so maybe she did want to tell him something. Whatever it was he thought it was serious enough to get back home and she thought it was bad enough she needed to not go home. Maybe the story about the shorts was a cover on why she left so quickly after getting there. He might not have done any wrong but is lying about something like this so he is coming off as not being truthful about bigger things.

My guess is PBs parents told him to leave when he was being called by B's mom DD. I'm not sure about this pregnancy story doesn't make sense. B also went around in a bikini (pregn girls don't do that). The runaway doesn't work either. Just stopped texting calling these girls phones are their lives. Like her mom said she went no where without her hair done and clothes perfect and by looking at all the pics that is true.

Rochestergirl...just gotta tell you that your music-loving, dancing cat always puts a smile on my face. :)

Rochestergirl...just gotta tell you that your music-loving, dancing cat always puts a smile on my face. :)

Thanks he's cool! I like Autumn Dreams cat then saw the dancing one and jumped on the cat theme.:clap:

Just catching up here. These boys drove from Myrtle Beach SC to Rochester NY is that correct?
Mapquest driving time:
Total Estimated Time: 14 hours 13 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 831.05 miles

My guess is PBs parents told him to leave when he was being called by B's mom DD. I'm not sure about this pregnancy story doesn't make sense. B also went around in a bikini (pregn girls don't do that). The runaway doesn't work either. Just stopped texting calling these girls phones are their lives. Like her mom said she went no where without her hair done and clothes perfect and by looking at all the pics that is true.

If she was in her early stages I can see her still wearing a bikini. I'm about the same weight as B is and I did when I was pregnant. You could not tell I was pregnant until I was about 10 weeks and even then, if you didn't know I was you could of easily thought it was just a bit of pudge.

If she was in her early stages I can see her still wearing a bikini. I'm about the same weight as B is and I did when I was pregnant. You could not tell I was pregnant until I was about 10 weeks and even then, if you didn't know I was you could of easily thought it was just a bit of pudge.

Yeah but she would still be self conscious. Doesn't make sense her and JG seemed pretty tight. He's the one who told her to go on the trip. I'm betting on the drugs. That's why the other kids got the h out of there. PB could be dealing.

Yeah but she would still be self conscious. Doesn't make sense her and JG seemed pretty tight. He's the one who told her to go on the trip. I'm betting on the drugs. That's why the other kids got the h out of there. PB could be dealing.

IMO I don't think she would be self-conscience.

I don't doubt for a second that PB isn't into the dealing scene.

I read somewhere that B and JG were having relationship issues of their own. Maybe it was because B couldn't commit. Just a thought...

I've been taking a break from WS and just popped in here to see if there was anything new. I can't believe there is no new information. How can a girl just disappear into thin air? This case is going cold so quick :(

Where did all this talk about B being pregnant come from? While not impossible, I think it's a little far fetched as far as the whole botched abortion scenario. At this point though, I guess anything is possible. It's such a shame. I hope there is some new information soon.

This could also be the fact and was one of the original thoughts i had when i first heard about her was that B went to PB's hotel to get drugs and the girls were impatient so contacted B saying they need the black shorts back when they really needed the drugs she went to get (using the black shorts as an excuse cause you don't want to saying or text anything over the phone) anyways she gets back to them they start partying doing drugs B overdoses
the girls and her crew panic call PB tell him shes dead and someone dumps her body someplace...

If anything at all this one I would say has the highest % of all to be the closest guess anyone can come up with.

Where did all this talk about B being pregnant come from? While not impossible, I think it's a little far fetched as far as the whole botched abortion scenario. At this point though, I guess anything is possible. It's such a shame. I hope there is some new information soon.

The pregnant scenario was just coming from this http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/ where the chance of pregnancy, a mother figure and a love affair with PB and BD was mentioned.

Since she can't vanish in thin air and there is nothing to go on her case can have a million theories.

This could also be the fact and was one of the original thoughts i had when i first heard about her was that B went to PB's hotel to get drugs and the girls were impatient so contacted B saying they need the black shorts back when they really needed the drugs she went to get (using the black shorts as an excuse cause you don't want to saying or text anything over the phone) anyways she gets back to them they start partying doing drugs B overdoses
the girls and her crew panic call PB tell him shes dead and someone dumps her body someplace...

If anything at all this one I would say has the highest % of all to be the closest guess anyone can come up with.

Ya know, this isn't as far fetched! This is actually quiet brilliant because they would know that stuff is recorded on text messages, etc. Although, they don't seem to concerned using common nicknames on MS. I really believe drugs is a factor here myself. I believe this over the pregnancy thing. There seems like there is just too much stuff they are hiding for whatever reason.

I think drugs play a big part in this case as well. If this was the case though what I don't get is why not call 911 and lie about where you got the drugs from. Even if you were on drugs as well, you could use a payphone, call and then leave the scene so you wouldn't be caught...

Well guys the more i think about this case and how all of a sudden its went COLD.Im not sure that LE hasnt told the media to just chill.Maybe there onto something and trying to keep it close to there vest.That is the only reason i can think of that would just drop this case cold turkey.Even NG doesnt mention it anymore and shes still on CA.

Well guys the more i think about this case and how all of a sudden its went COLD.Im not sure that LE hasnt told the media to just chill.Maybe there onto something and trying to keep it close to there vest.That is the only reason i can think of that would just drop this case cold turkey.Even NG doesnt mention it anymore and shes still on CA.

Could be... but if they do they need to get their butts in gear and solve this!!.......... And bring the girl home!!! "sigh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500