Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a drug that comes to mind, unfortunately I can't think of the proper name of it. It has labels such as Mistubishi and "double Mistubishi" I had a friend take this and die within minutes. I just remembered the name "xtasy".

I think it is the drug thing too, because they don't want themselves associated with drugs is why they have told the stories they have told.

Could be... but if they do they need to get their butts in gear and solve this!!.......... And bring the girl home!!! "sigh"

The link you had about the pictures and enhancements that that agency is doing was something I didn't know about. I hope it helps!

I just can't believe Roch police/media act as if it's not even someone affiliated here. SC has had more of an out pour

Back to the timeline at around 9pm she texting JO & JG and in route back to Bar harbor everythings OK .... then at 9:16 Britt doesn't answer JG text.

LE has stated that Britt was on Ocean Blvd. then turned south and her phone pinged in surfside. Maybe this is the 9:16 cell ping then 2 hours later pinging Georgetown. The only road to Gtown is the bypass and Kings Hwy. Ok so all we need are the webcams. The car she got into had to be on Ocean around 9(there must the camera somewhere there. We know there is one on 11 Street South looking at the street. This is about halfway back to Bar Harbor and she left the Boys condo at 8:45 so the car she got into is maybe on this cam.

Then B was in surfside whatever time she pinged there. I found a webcam at Plantation pancake house on Kings Hwy that shows the street view if this is a recorded cam it could show the car passing here. Then she had to pass Murrills Inlet and also Georgetown and Im sure LE knows all the cameras in the area.

I read on a local forum that a checkpoint was set up last week on Ocean Blvd and a local mentioned that is the first time he/she knew of a checkpoint on Ocean. LE said it was routine but maybe they know more about what car she got into. Hope anyway.

And yes its hinky that JO doesnt freak out when B didnt arrive back with her shorts. After fighting with her on the phone looks like she would be calling her again and again giving more cell ping infomation and locations. The pings reported before midnight in Georgetown could have been the girls and John G trying to get in touch with B but this was 2 hours after pinging in surfside according to reports.

IMO I don't think she would be self-conscience.

I don't doubt for a second that PB isn't into the dealing scene.

I read somewhere that B and JG were having relationship issues of their own. Maybe it was because B couldn't commit. Just a thought...

Also could be what I have heard recently. Their relationship was on & off because he was abusive. Don't know of what sort but that is what I heard. If that was the case I could see her not committing.

I also don't see her caring about any added weight since it would be small, but I don't think that given all that I have read about the family that she would run if she was pregnant.

Back to the timeline at around 9pm she texting JO & JG and in route back to Bar harbor everythings OK .... then at 9:16 Britt doesn't answer JG text.

LE has stated that Britt was on Ocean Blvd. then turned south and her phone pinged in surfside. Maybe this is the 9:16 cell ping then 2 hours later pinging Georgetown. The only road to Gtown is the bypass and Kings Hwy. Ok so all we need are the webcams. The car she got into had to be on Ocean around 9(there must the camera somewhere there. We know there is one on 11 Street South looking at the street. This is about halfway back to Bar Harbor and she left the Boys condo at 8:45 so the car she got into is maybe on this cam.

Then B was in surfside whatever time she pinged there. I found a webcam at Plantation pancake house on Kings Hwy that shows the street view if this is a recorded cam it could show the car passing here. Then she had to pass Murrills Inlet and also Georgetown and Im sure LE knows all the cameras in the area.

I read on a local forum that a checkpoint was set up last week on Ocean Blvd and a local mentioned that is the first time he/she knew of a checkpoint on Ocean. LE said it was routine but maybe they know more about what car she got into. Hope anyway.

And yes its hinky that JO doesnt freak out when B didnt arrive back with her shorts. After fighting with her on the phone looks like she would be calling her again and again giving more cell ping infomation and locations. The pings reported before midnight in Georgetown could have been the girls and John G trying to get in touch with B but this was 2 hours after pinging in surfside according to reports.

I can't say that w/the times I have seen in the media that I agree w/9pm above from what I have read I believe it was 8:45 but a WS poster said the cell record had 8:37 as BD texting JO she was on her way bk. BD mom said 9:15 she texted "a friend" they never said who to say she was going elsewhere. 9:16 was JG text bk (so was it him?)that they don't know if she rec'd. Keep in mind if she was already taken it may not have been BD doing the texting as we saw her on video at the hotel at what 8:45? (and she wasn't using her cell) :waitasec:

At any rate here is a website you can look at that has cell towers. I won't say how I know but BD's mom has VZW, so I would think so does BD. If you look at this site below you can see the cell towers. It would seem to me though that if a tower is busy it could call another tower? I won't write out all that I had thought when I played w/this, I would like to know if others see the same as I do or if I have been looking at it too long!! :eek:

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=myrtle beach&state_abr=sc

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages
Mark as Unread | Print

ReplyReply AllMove...
Flag this message
Re: Brittanee Drexel

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:42 PM

"Mola Lenghi" <mlenghi@wpde.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
"Deborah Siehl" <deborahsiehl@yahoo.com>

Hi Debbie,

Sorry I'm just getting back to you, but I was out of the office on Monday and Tuesday. As far as the Brittanee Drexel search goes, there have been no updates. We're in contact with police on a daily basis and Brittanee's mother on almost a daily basis and they are all continuing their search. They do get a lead every now and then -- none of which have amounted to anything. Sad story. Keep your fingers crossed...

Mola Lenghi
WPDE NewsChannel 15
Weekend Anchor / Producer / Reporter
843 234 9733 x 216 (w)
571 259 7301 (c)

NOTE: Siehl is my married name.

There is a drug that comes to mind, unfortunately I can't think of the proper name of it. It has labels such as Mistubishi and "double Mistubishi" I had a friend take this and die within minutes. I just remembered the name "xtasy".

I think it is the drug thing too, because they don't want themselves associated with drugs is why they have told the stories they have told.

Ok this is just a little scary! There is a site that you can check out street terms. This is what is listed for this drug:

Mitsubishi - -Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) aka- Ecstasy or Ecstasy powder.

Here is the link:http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/Default.asp

This one is good too: http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=180
(this shows picks so if you want to go over it w/your kids)

I can't say that w/the times I have seen in the media that I agree w/9pm above from what I have read I believe it was 8:45 but a WS poster said the cell record had 8:37 as BD texting JO she was on her way bk. BD mom said 9:15 she texted "a friend" they never said who to say she was going elsewhere. 9:16 was JG text bk (so was it him?)that they don't know if she rec'd. Keep in mind if she was already taken it may not have been BD doing the texting as we saw her on video at the hotel at what 8:45? (and she wasn't using her cell) :waitasec:

At any rate here is a website you can look at that has cell towers. I won't say how I know but BD's mom has VZW, so I would think so does BD. If you look at this site below you can see the cell towers. It would seem to me though that if a tower is busy it could call another tower? I won't write out all that I had thought when I played w/this, I would like to know if others see the same as I do or if I have been looking at it too long!! :eek:

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=myrtle beach&state_abr=sc

The 900 thing came from me. That was a timeline that was posted on Facebook but then quickly removed...

Does VZW man Verizon? And KCaswell I would be interested in hearing your theories!

Ok this is just a little scary! There is a site that you can check out street terms. This is what is listed for this drug:

Mitsubishi - -Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) aka- Ecstasy or Ecstasy powder.

Here is the link:http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/Default.asp

This one is good too: http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=180
(this shows picks so if you want to go over it w/your kids)

This may have been discussed before, but...

Ecstasy is (unfortunately) pretty popular among the young, partying crowd. There are so many different types that have different ingredients, but there are some that can have you dilusional and high for days from just one pill. As scary as it is, some of these different types contain items such as draino and heroin.

These kids seem like the types that would go to after-hours clubs or raves to me, where ectascy flows freely as do drugs such as GHB. Raves are 'a-plenty' in MB and last I heard, there were a few clubs that don't open 'til 2am.

If they went to some rave or afterhours club and either od'd or got a bad hit from someone they didn't know, it could have been ugly.

This may have been discussed before, but...

Ecstasy is (unfortunately) pretty popular among the young, partying crowd. There are so many different types that have different ingredients, but there are some that can have you dilusional and high for days from just one pill. As scary as it is, some of these different types contain items such as draino and heroin.

These kids seem like the types that would go to after-hours clubs or raves to me, where ectascy flows freely as do drugs such as GHB. Raves are 'a-plenty' in MB and last I heard, there were a few clubs that don't open 'til 2am.

If they went to some rave or afterhours club and either od'd or got a bad hit from someone they didn't know, it could have been ugly.

Jadenn-
If you go back through some of the WS pages you will see that these kids were at Club K, there are pics of that too. That club has a rep for this as well as the clubs that PB promotes here in Rochester.....I think the scary part is that people would double dose that....

Ecstasy is scary stuff. I've heard of many people who have died just by having one bad pill. It messes up your spinal fluid.
I still think if that was the case the could have easily called 911 and then fled if they didn't want to be caught and possibly get in trouble (although I think if you called to report an OD they would probably be more concerned with that person than you...)

The 900 thing came from me. That was a timeline that was posted on Facebook but then quickly removed...

Does VZW man Verizon? And KCaswell I would be interested in hearing your theories!

m0use-I saw a timeline in a facebook group, maybe you saw a different one. The one that I saw didn't have a 9:00 piece, if it did I wonder where in the media info they found that time. It was removed apparently out of respect for the investigation, but if you look at the different coverages you can piece things together. I think a few boards have done this as well. However, you will quickly notice that there are discrepancies between the times, question is would that be from varying stories, or miscommunication??

Oh and yes VZW is Verion.

As for my theories, we could be here all day. I try to keep an openmind, there are a few things that I don't believe but there are a few different things that I think are possible. But I will say this- if JO & PB were not involved, the person that was certainly got lucky in that their "crews" certainly seemed to make a big mess out of things. From the "shorts" (whether it was the actual shorts or a "short" of drugs), their attitudes about Britt, not reporting her missing themself, hot tailing it home, I could go on forever......

m0use-I saw a timeline in a facebook group, maybe you saw a different one. The one that I saw didn't have a 9:00 piece, if it did I wonder where in the media info they found that time. It was removed apparently out of respect for the investigation, but if you look at the different coverages you can piece things together. I think a few boards have done this as well. However, you will quickly notice that there are discrepancies between the times, question is would that be from varying stories, or miscommunication??

Oh and yes VZW is Verion.

As for my theories, we could be here all day. I try to keep an openmind, there are a few things that I don't believe but there are a few different things that I think are possible. But I will say this- if JO & PB were not involved, the person that was certainly got lucky in that their "crews" certainly seemed to make a big mess out of things. From the "shorts" (whether it was the actual shorts or a "short" of drugs), their attitudes about Britt, not reporting her missing themself, hot tailing it home, I could go on forever......

It probably was miscommunication and when I posted it on here I stated that it wasn't a fact, just relaying what was on Facebook. I've seen many different timelines for this case and it bothers me. What I still find weird is that she got to PB's hotel around 8-815(Correct me if I'm wrong), he claims she only stayed 10 minutes (which makes perfect sense if it was just to pick up drugs) but she was seen leaving at 845. Either PB is lying about the amount of time she stayed in there, or in the hotel before she got down to the lobby she ran into someone else. Doesn't the hotel have camera's on all the floors?

I agree with you though that if her "friends" had no involved the perp is very lucky that they look so shady.

Nothing new! just where is Brittanee?

It probably was miscommunication and when I posted it on here I stated that it wasn't a fact, just relaying what was on Facebook. I've seen many different timelines for this case and it bothers me. What I still find weird is that she got to PB's hotel around 8-815(Correct me if I'm wrong), he claims she only stayed 10 minutes (which makes perfect sense if it was just to pick up drugs) but she was seen leaving at 845. Either PB is lying about the amount of time she stayed in there, or in the hotel before she got down to the lobby she ran into someone else. Doesn't the hotel have camera's on all the floors?

I agree with you though that if her "friends" had no involved the perp is very lucky that they look so shady.

Good question- not all hotels are the same-did they have cameras on all floors? I would think if so they were checked. If not we are "screwed" as far as info. The other thing that bothers me is - lets say that this hotel only has this camera, what is to say that the boys didn't leave out another door? There would be no recording of it. They say she never returned to her hotel, was that the only camera for that hotel? I would hope LE looked at this as well, but it still makes one curious.....just as the other cameras you mentioned.

This case has more and more questions per day with less and less answers. I can tell you though that I no longer buy the "she was upset over the situation at home" deal. Have you looked at her mom's Myspace? Stepdad's Facebook? She commented to her bf back in March about them w/the 5 kids (between the both) being together when they got home, how they ALL miss him, plus the Step dad is engaged? This divorce is not a new idea, seems to me she has had some time to get used to the idea. The facebook group (one of them) has family members arguing over which of her (BD) sites to donate to because of who the money goes to, they are fighting like this has been going on for years. If she ran away it was to get some peace from that. I guess my point is that in all of this, I don't think that we are getting all of the info and what we are getting isn't exactly accurate either.

I am getting flooded with commercials about MB and how its "the perfect place for family values". HaHa.

Ecstasy is scary stuff. I've heard of many people who have died just by having one bad pill. It messes up your spinal fluid.
I still think if that was the case the could have easily called 911 and then fled if they didn't want to be caught and possibly get in trouble (although I think if you called to report an OD they would probably be more concerned with that person than you...)

Yes, it is scary stuff, but no, it has nothing to do with spinal fluid. 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) essentially operates on a similar principal to the anti-depressants such as Zoloft and Paxil (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors), however, with SSRIs there is serotonin reuptake (meaning that the serotonin released in the synapses in the brain is both metered and reabsorbed) whereas with Ecstasy (3.4 MDMA) the serotonin release occurs all at once and there is no reuptake (reabsorption), which essentially depletes the neurons in the brain and it just eventually breaks down in the synapse. This leads to the depression that users feel afterwards. Partly because they no longer feel on top of the world, but also because their brain has literally been drained of the neurotransmitter that helps regulates their mood. (ie. they have artificailly made themselves chemically imbalanced).

Apologies for the biochemistry lession, however, Ecstasy does not work on the same mechanism as LSD, which is what the poster seemed to be inferring.

A bit more about the drug is that it can either not be completely synthesized (ie. chemical process of conversion from MDA to MDMA is not fully completed, leading to a faster up and down, which can lead to overheating, stroke, heart attack, etc) or the drug can be cut with another substance such as DXM. All of which can lead to very bad effects or death.

Mitsubishi and Double Stack Mitsubishi are essentially "brand names" for the drug. The design is stamped on the tablet.

I really hope Brittanee stayed away from any of this stuff as it is all bad news. I hope in my heart of hearts that she just "ran away" and is in hiding somewhere. Both my wife and I have followed this case as very little makes much sense.

I have been wanting to add for a while and never got around to it, with regard to the guys leaving in the very early morning, I do not find it so odd. I used to party in South Padre with some guys who drove down from Rochester (of all places coincidentially) a few years ago, and I always remember them leaving at like 2 or 3am. It is just one of those things you do to extend your Spring Break as long as possible, while ensuring you are back in time for class. Now the drive is about 2-3x as far from Rochester to S. Padre Island, than Myrtle Beach, but that could have been the reason for the leaving in the dead of night. When you are young, you do not think twice about doing things like that. Though, I could not even stay awake and alert to do something like that nowadays.......

Maybe a WS'er that has been here for quite sometime and has experience with contacting LE to volunteer to contact them for information. And I stress someone with experience in dealing with that. Don't need just "anyone" doing that. And maybe the person who would be willing to do so post here that they would volunteer so that it is only one person doing it and not 40+ .. and making LE angry.

Maybe a WS'er that has been here for quite sometime and has experience with contacting LE to volunteer to contact them for information. And I stress someone with experience in dealing with that. Don't need just "anyone" doing that. And maybe the person who would be willing to do so post here that they would volunteer so that it is only one person doing it and not 40+ .. and making LE angry.

Good Idea

I think that is a great idea. I'm not experienced so therefore I do not volunteer. Anyone willing to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery