Deceased/Not Found SD - Catherine Tornquist, 56, Hot Springs, 5 Oct 2011 *M. Tornquist guilty*

Bumping for Catherine... This needs to be solved.

Between terrain and predators, searches/finds will be difficult.

Did we ever determine where the son is now? Still incarcerated or out on bond?

Between terrain and predators, searches/finds will be difficult.

Did we ever determine where the son is now? Still incarcerated or out on bond?

Regarding the terrain: I agree. I'm going to be in the Black Hills in a little over a week (looking forward to it!). Catherine will definitely be on my mind.

I don't know much about the son, but I'm going by what I have read in the media. It's unfortunate, because it seems like everything has stalled with this!

Regarding the terrain: I agree. I'm going to be in the Black Hills in a little over a week (looking forward to it!). Catherine will definitely be on my mind.

I don't know much about the son, but I'm going by what I have read in the media. It's unfortunate, because it seems like everything has stalled with this!

The weather has been incredible. It will be in the 80s this week.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/hill-city-sd/57745/june-weather/340660

I'm wondering if there is more investigation about the son that is stalling the case.

The weather has been incredible. It will be in the 80s this week.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/hill-city-sd/57745/june-weather/340660

I'm wondering if there is more investigation about the son that is stalling the case.

It's been in the 80's here too. Even though I grew up "East-River", I still feel at home in the Black Hills.

It seems like the SD DCI has been very tight-lipped about this. Like I said, I'm going to keep an eye out... You just never know. Hope all is well with you, Jacie.

Has there been any kind of an update on Catherine? My prayers and thoughts are with her family and friends.

This fire, The White Draw Fire, is 1/2 hour away from Hot Springs, in Edgemont. :(

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/white-draw-fire/article_e1a1bb00-dbf1-5f14-800c-09fff28c1ed4.html

4ff39d9222026.preview-620.jpg

I've been watching your thread about the fires Jacie - I can not imagine living there, or being involved in the fight to beat it, NEVERMIND having a loved one MISSING from the area!!!!

And then that water plane crashing! (eta: just noticed the recent tanker crash!!!!) :(

ugggggggggggggh!!!

Heartbreaking to say the least!

Where are you Catherine?!?!

Giving a bump for Catherine... Any new news? My google searches have turned up nothing new.

I really hope the SD DCI unit is looking into certain people!

Oh Catherine, your own son. Unfortunately it looked like him from the beginning. I thought she had 3K with her, did she have more money than that?

So very sad.

After crying my eyes out, Jacie, you were right...

And I see your signature with RieLee... It hurts so much when stuff like this hits closer to home.

How can you kill your own mother? I understand every family situation is different... My heart just aches for Catherine. I've always felt some connection to her... South Dakota and that she reminds me of my cousin that lives in Spearfish!

I hope he rots in hell.

I also want to thank the law enforcement people... I was skeptical... Stuff like this doesn't happen often in SD, but it sounds like they did everything they should have!

After crying my eyes out, Jacie, you were right...

And I see your signature with RieLee... It hurts so much when stuff like this hits closer to home.

How can you kill your own mother? I understand every family situation is different... My heart just aches for Catherine. I've always felt some connection to her... South Dakota and that she reminds me of my cousin that lives in Spearfish!

I hope he rots in hell.

I also want to thank the law enforcement people... I was skeptical... Stuff like this doesn't happen often in SD, but it sounds like they did everything they should have!

It is mindbogging that someone's mother is worth a few housand dollars. She probably would have given him the money if he asked for it. I'm waiting to see if/when the gun case hits and who else is involved with that.

We've been here a few years now and can see some escalation in crime.

RieLee's case breaks my heart, poor baby, so innocent.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back