Take A Step Back Or Be Banned **READ THIS AGAIN**

Not many enjoy my view point either. Who cares, ya know? We are here to share our point of view, not change it. :blowkiss:

I enjoy your posts OLG....I find your life experiences have made you a smart woman....I don't think I have read a thing you wrote that wasn't nice...keep up the good work:blowkiss: I will be here reading 'em.

Respectfully snipped:

I think the trouble starts when a post details how the poster is taking the moral high ground compared to the rest of us who are apparently writhing around in the moral low grounds.

Oh, Cherry, I can't tell you how often I'm down in those low grounds. I try to, I really do, to watch my posts when I get down there, which has been quite often during Caylee's case. Oh. To be on that high ground....... What a steep mountain to climb. :blowkiss:

Originally Posted by OneLostGrl
Not many enjoy my view point either. Who cares, ya know? We are here to share our point of view, not change it.

But if in the process of sharing information we DO change our point of view, that's just a part of growing as a human being.

Thank You JBean for bringing this up! :clap:
I have often been afraid to even post because I know someone is going to bash me or who I posted about! No one should be afraid to post (I am!) because you might come back to read where you left off, only to find yourself being bashed for having compassion for someone. Then leaving the thread in tears only because you care & have compassion.

I myself do my best to try to be objective & fair when I post & stay away many days from threads because I know emotions are running on an all time high. It shouldn't be that way! A select few posters just seem to purposely try to stir others up & seem to enjoy it for some unknown reason.

I hope this makes sense to you! From now on I will be using the alert instead of ignoring the post & leaving the thread due to bashing of players in the case & posters.
Thanks for listening & I hope you understand my jumbled up message here! LOL :blowkiss:

Amen! I too am often afriad to post. I have also cut back my visits to WS - because it's become difficult to find straight discussion of the case/facts without the bashing.

I will start using the alert more too - I also thought that seeing a MOD post amongst the bashing and the bashing post remained was sort of an acceptance that the bashing post was ok.

Originally Posted by OneLostGrl

But if in the process of sharing information we DO change our point of view, that's just a part of growing as a human being.

Of course. But to expect others to simply accept your opinion is just silly. :blowkiss:

I enjoy your posts OLG....I find your life experiences have made you a smart woman....I don't think I have read a thing you wrote that wasn't nice...keep up the good work:blowkiss: I will be here reading 'em.
My sentiments also, OLG. I love your posts and your sharing of your life experiences:blowkiss:.

And of course, you already know I love yours too, Nana.:hug:

Amen! I too am often afriad to post. I have also cut back my visits to WS - because it's become difficult to find straight discussion of the case/facts without the bashing.

I will start using the alert more too - I also thought that seeing a MOD post amongst the bashing and the bashing post remained was sort of an acceptance that the bashing post was ok.

IMO, "being afraid to post" because of "bashing" is ridiculous. Post what you want... if someone bashes you, alert a Mod. WS takes care of their own and if you're not a troublemaker you've got protection.

I've taken a giant leap back .The discussions on the memorial and cremation hit too close to home.I was getting angry from comments ,such as cremation is the cheaper way to go and that's why the A's chose it. I realize those comments are made from ignorance by people never having to make that choice for their own child,but they were hurtful to me.Rather than argue I chose to take a time out.I'm hoping to focus on the criminal case.

IMO, "being afraid to post" because of "bashing" is ridiculous. Post what you want... if someone bashes you, alert a Mod. WS takes care of their own and if you're not a troublemaker you've got protection.
what she said. This is it in a nutshell.

Caps have you been up to the analysis forum? That is for investigation of the case, with out all the chit chat. you might really like to post in there. it's awesome.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Those of you that are bashing other posters on this thread are blowing my mind.
If someone offends you, alert and move on to the next post. It really is that simple.

Wow. The mods and admin have so much work! I know I am guilty of getting emotional and probably my fingers reflect that. Especially at the beginning of this Caylee case because of the outrage I felt. I have let myself get stirred up by other posts as well. I have tried to stay away recently, in part due to the memorial, adn also because my disgust is hard to conceal. Thank you for reminding me to play nice or take my ball and go home.

Thank you JBean! Sounds like my cup of tea! Will definitely check it out!
We really need and appreciate good posters in there. Lots and lots of good information.:blowkiss:

I put myself on a self imposed T/O during the memorial. I was here and I was reading - just did not post. The only thing to date that I have stated about the memorial was that the music was beautiful and a post in the jewelry thread.

I honestly try not to post in a thread where I may be tempted to write something I should not! We are all adults here and should show self control, IMO. None of us are going to agree all of the time.

I am going to mind my p's and q's because I want to still have the privilage of being here at WS for the trial.

Thanks so much for your post, I too don't post if I am angry at the contents. I am just growing really tired of starting to read a certain thread and then having to read negative statements about players in this case.
I agree to those that cannot say anything nice and encouraging, then dont post! please it is getting really old and I am really tempted to give these people a piece of my mind and then that would make me just as bad.

I agree, lets grow up! and act like human beings, if not adults.

Well said, Magic Rose. I have been a member here for some time, but, have posted more in the past six months or so than I ever did. If people don't agree with my opinion, or don't reply, oh well. Sometimes I walk away for a few days or so, but, it isn't that big a deal. Anything bad, and I know the moderators and owner are there, and are very responsive and kind. This is one of, if not the best run forum board online on any topic.

I have always found it useful when you feel uptight about comments on a thread - to put on something shiny and dance!!!~~~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back