the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm that's interesting:what:

Maybe I wasn't paying close attention to the wording, but I took it to mean that when she left (as in drove away) her own luggage and the gun were with her, not necessarily that she took the luggage out right before she left. Was she asked about what she took with her at that time (and you KNOW she would have qualified the answer or nitpicked the question).

I don't think it's supposed to be the "trial of the century". Nor should it be entertaining or something to complain about being "bored" by. It's about justice for a man who was slaughtered to death simply because he didn't do what a woman wanted him to do.

As far as the complaining about Juan.... he's been to this rodeo before and I'm sure he knows what he is doing. After all, he's the lawyer and most of us here are not. It's easy to be an armchair quarterback sitting in front of a screen watching, but it's entirely another to do what he's doing. I'll continue to watch because I'm invested in the outcome for Travis and his family. I don't know them personally, but I know enough about the case to become emotional about things. I've been brought to tears more than once.

I actually do think it is the trial of the century thus far. Im sure there will be another one that will top it someday but for now........it is.

Not one thing boring about this case other than Nurmi's questions and his constant objections when he doesnt want the truth to come in.

IMO

I don't understand coming to a crime site and posting how bored you are with a trial. A murder trial is not to entertain you. A murder trial is about getting justice for a murdered soul. If you aren't here to watch the justice system at work, to support a family needing justice, what are you here for? As many websleuthers as are going to the trial, could you imagine being a member of the family, coming here and reading "oh I'm not going to bother watching the trial anymore because it's boring".

With all due respect, maybe another channel and/or another thread might be more up your alley.

I so agree!

I suggest any of the Real Housewives, operation Repo, world dumbest!

Lol thud.

Trials ain't about entertainment! Geesh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5-9 calls (per her) but some were duplicates (and if we believe the expert Travis never answered any of her calls)

no texts

no emails
The jury asked her the length of phone calls too. Right? Wonder why she didn't answer the question. :waitasec: Someone on that jury has her # and it's not her phone number. I don't think they will happy she didn't answer their question.

Can anyone tell me what her answer to the question about why she didn't just shoot him again instead of using a knife?

I'd be interested in Janine Driver's assessment of the JVM body language expert - what is she doing with her hands/nails??

Yes epic fail. She now said she saw it once when she discovered it once when she was cleaning and once when she grabbed it.

I don't understand why JM didn't jump on that though. Did he miss it? Flores too?

BBM ~~ The bolded statement is the only truth Jodi has told in weeks. I believe she provoked him all the time.

Now, did Travis take her bait and abuse her for the provocation? I really don't think so. There has been no proof of any domestic violence perpetrated by Travis upon Jodi.

I truly think that Jodi provoked anyone and everyone. I can truly understand why a man involved with her start to bang their head on door frames. Nurmi probably does it daily. He probably hits the bars as soon as court is dismissed for the day. I think that starting a fight was foreplay for Jodi. She enjoyed it. She is probably sexually stimulated just sparring with Juan. :twocents:

I don't understand coming to a crime site and posting how bored you are with a trial. A murder trial is not to entertain you. A murder trial is about getting justice for a murdered soul. If you aren't here to watch the justice system at work, to support a family needing justice, what are you here for? As many websleuthers as are going to the trial, could you imagine being a member of the family, coming here and reading "oh I'm not going to bother watching the trial anymore because it's boring".

With all due respect, maybe another channel and/or another thread might be more up your alley.

Barrygirl
I couldn't of said it better thanks

Don't bother. I don't think I am either.

She will be found guilty in about 3 weeks.

The trial ain't the trial of the century that's for sure. In fact, it's boring. There are no unveiling or 'gotcha' moments. Juan isn't using his time efficiently or effectively.
Jodi is laughing and I can't say, I don't blame her. She stays composed (in her psychotic way) and Juan gets flustered.

He goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on causing Nurmi to get pissed so he keeps objecting almost in spite!!
It's monotonous to say the least.

Ugh!!!

Well.....it was really ok for Nurmi to drone on and on and on for seven or eight days while we went through every sex act she ever performed, every break up she ever had, every Frappuchino and Latte she ever drank and every personal lubricant she ever used or heard about? I agree with you that Nurmi is objecting out of spite....his objections usually don't have any legal foundation so spite is as good a reason as any, I suppose.

And if the defendant could just answer the question, the prosecutor would not NEED to go all around Hogans barn and back to get ANY kind of an answer out of her.

I want to know more about the motions filed by Nurmi! I was hoping JM had filed them! (Except the Travis Alexander one)

Don't bother. I don't think I am either.

She will be found guilty in about 3 weeks.

The trial ain't the trial of the century that's for sure. In fact, it's boring. There are no unveiling or 'gotcha' moments. Juan isn't using his time efficiently or effectively.
Jodi is laughing and I can't say, I don't blame her. She stays composed (in her psychotic way) and Juan gets flustered.

He goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on causing Nurmi to get pissed so he keeps objecting almost in spite!!
It's monotonous to say the least.

Ugh!!!

I think we're watching different trials! It isn't a TV show, so if you need a cool wrap up and jazzy ending with theme music, perhaps it's not for you.

Juan Martinez is doing a phenomenal job--you don't see it b/c you don't understand what is going on. Right now, the Defense case is going on. Jodi is sitting in the catbird seat, able to tell the world lie after lie after lie about Travis in order to prove justification.

Juan is refuting each important lie--NOT EVERY LIE. He goes after the pedophile lie by showing that Travis and Jodi were not even together the day of the incident. You have to know what lie she told and how he is using evidence--her own words mostly, to refute her claim.

Jodi lies about everything. Juan has to prove her a liar only where it helps him convict her of murder--not self defense. So he must tangle with her to do this. He still has his whole REBUTTAL CASE.

So don't criticize something maybe you don't understand. You'd probably benefit from reading all the great links at the beginning of this thread for case background.

MOO--take it or leave it

:blushing:
My sister meant to call 411 to get a number to order pizza one night, but she dialed 911 by mistake and she hung up before she even heard it ring. Not 10 minutes later as we were pulling out to go get the pizza the cops were pulling up. We explained the mistake, but who knows what might have happened if we'd not seen them first.

That was the best!

Was the gun loaded or unloaded? :great:

Travis told her it was unloaded then she saw him load it?

(2) that her claim to have used the closet shelves to retrieve the gun is problematic. Additionally, he tripped her up in her own testimony about the gun being loaded/unloaded.
These were serious blows to her story.

Same is true for the female "expert". Recall the pedophile story where Juan claimed she told them at a hearing that Jodi saw child *advertiser censored* his computer.

Thank you
Aren't you relieved we don't have Arias ! On the stand anymore
Oh man we deserve a yellow ribbon for surviving nurmi and arias
I needed a helmet when they teamed up :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors