The term "Black Hole" is now racist

What about the little black dress?:eek:
uh, I mean....darkest color dress.:rolleyes:

Lest we forget the little black book:D.

Geesh, this is over the top to the point of being beyond ridiculous.

The whole world has gone crasy and I refuse to join in.

I must confess I don't like when people from other races are paranoid. It made me remember two things, one when I was a child a black older kid was in the street and then he came saying sthg like: "what did you say about me? negro?" geez I had ****in' said nothing. :confused: Another was at school, I had a friend who was Arabic and her younger bro Mohamed just had joined the school and I told her: "Mohamed really looks like you" and for I dk which reason she understood I said: "Muhammad (the prophet) really looks like you" ... no comment ... she went to say so to the person in charge of the division yelling I told her she looked like Muhammad. :confused: Whateverrr... Some people are weird. Nothing similar happened to you?

what about( the pot calling the kettle black )thats one of my favs

The only racist here was the "black" man who said "white hole."

That's reverse racism, Gardenmom. Just wanted to bring that to light. I mean dark. I mean well you know.:crazy:

Well what about Jesse Jackson when he said that Barack Obama was trying to "act white"? Talk about Racist! That implys that one can "act black". And just what stereotypical behavior might that be Mr. Jackson??? Racist against his own race?

Well what about Jesse ackson when he said that Barack Obama was trying to "act white"? Talk about Racist! That implys that one can "act black". And just what stereotypical behavior might that be Mr. Jackson??? Racist against his own race?

Yes, and he said Barack talks down to blacks and he want to "cut off his nuts" (didn't know he was on the record). Oooh, bad, bad, even his own son denounced him for that.

It amazes me that with the major problems we need to solve, like the economy, the war and energy prices, that how people may inadvertantly phrase or use a term involving "black" or "white", or saying someone's "talking down" constantly keeps popping up in the media I guess so they can get some good coverage every day.

Jackson obviously has a jealousy problem with Barack; he needs to get over it IMO.

I wish we could shove all the political correctness *advertiser censored* into The Black Hole:rolleyes:

Stuff like this creeps me out. Ever read the book 1984? Pretty soon our vocabulary will be stripped away from us one word or term at a time.

We will be reduced to communicating with one another with a series of grunts and clicking noises.

We can't do that. That'd be racist against some tribe somewhere that uses that already.

All this crap just puts me in a Black mood:mad:

Stop using the word "black" at all requires a substitution, but be careful because the result may be just as racist:

Red Letter Day = insult to Native Americans
Yellow Belly Sapsucker = Insult to Asians

I turn on my "white noise" every night so my husband can sleep over my snoring.

I hope that's not a problem to anyone. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back