The term "Black Hole" is now racist

Oh Lord, I heard it got worse. Did he really say in an interview after the meeting, Angelfood Cake for white and Devil's Food for black. I guess Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines better come up with new names for the cakes. Oh and change the colors too.

No Kiki I refuse to be forced into being politically correct so I still wanna shove them in the BLACK hole:):):):)

Ciara, I'm surprised at you. :nono::tsktsk: Next thing you'll be telling me you read "Black Beauty" and eat white chocolate. :wink:

Oh Lord, I heard it got worse. Did he really say in an interview after the meeting, Angelfood Cake for white and Devil's Food for black. I guess Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines better come up with new names for the cakes. Oh and change the colors too.
<gasp> what about red velvet? eeek!!

at a wedding i attended years ago, someone made the grooms cake as an armadillo, complete with simulated guts etc. was funny but soooo gross LOL. havent been able to eat red velvet since LOL

Oh Lord! I moved away from Dallas in 2003 and I do not miss John Wiley Price at all! I used to see him all the time picketing in the crosswalk at a busy intersection near my home. His style of picketing at the time was him slowly, very very slowly walking across the crosswalk holding signs. He'd go so slow that you'd have to sit there after the light turned green a few times waiting for him to move. All the while he would smirk at the cars waiting as he inched back and forth.

Oh no! When the Panthers (football team) wear black for home games, we wear our t-shirts that are black and say "Back in black". And I like the Doobie Brothers' song "Black Water". I'm so ashamed.

I just couldn't believe this fool. How pathetic and how sad that the man who demanded this apology had never heard of the "black hole."

Obviously, he's never had a science class in his life! NASA we have a problem...:rolleyes:

Is there still a product on the market called "White Out"? If it still is sold under that name, someone better change it...ASAP!

Last night late I watched the History Channel. Funny that they carried a show about mysterious areas on earth. The Bermuda Triangle and the Dragon something near Japan in the Pacific. Being called "Black Holes on earth". Did discuss true Black Holes and even mentioned "White Holes", said to release energy particles in the universe. Maybe we need to take up a collection for these ignoramuses to take a few science courses.

Ciara, I'm surprised at you. :nono::tsktsk: Next thing you'll be telling me you read "Black Beauty" and eat white chocolate. :wink:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek::eek::eek:
You cant telllllllllllllllllllllllll everyone:eek::eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500