The term "Black Hole" is now racist

I turn on my "white noise" every night so my husband can sleep over my snoring.

I hope that's not a problem to anyone. :crazy:

Only if there's a major backlash on "white" words. You may have to get him those "pink" earplugs. Ooops. Pink = pinko= Commie sympathizer. No, no. Well we'll have to find something else.

I turn on my "white noise" every night so my husband can sleep over my snoring.

I hope that's not a problem to anyone. :crazy:

Well now that depends on your race. If you are covering up a white person's snore, then white noise is appropriate. Otherwise, you need to have the appropriate color noise to match your skin color. Mine happens to be kind of a blotchy, freckled orange (under this light, anyway) so I would have to have blotchy, freckled orange noise.

...of course, if you sleep with the lights OFF, you have to have black noise, because everyone looks black in the dark.

If you do not follow these rules precisely, you are offending me. Now, be careful, because in candlelight you look different, and if you have candles going, you'll have to make adjustments to the kind of noise you are using. (Personally, you'd need a set of bass woofers to cover MY snore...)

No Kiki I refuse to be forced into being politically correct so I still wanna shove them in the BLACK hole:):):):)

Does blackhole have something to do with the Milky Way? Does that men we need someone to change that term?

Does blackhole have something to do with the Milky Way? Does that men we need someone to change that term?

Yes it does, to the first. But I do have to get into my Black Hole today to get some wrapping paper, LOL!:rolleyes:

This finally made the local radio talk stations. The things people were saying were pretty dern funny!!!

Well now that depends on your race. If you are covering up a white person's snore, then white noise is appropriate. Otherwise, you need to have the appropriate color noise to match your skin color. Mine happens to be kind of a blotchy, freckled orange (under this light, anyway) so I would have to have blotchy, freckled orange noise.

...of course, if you sleep with the lights OFF, you have to have black noise, because everyone looks black in the dark.
If you do not follow these rules precisely, you are offending me. Now, be careful, because in candlelight you look different, and if you have candles going, you'll have to make adjustments to the kind of noise you are using. (Personally, you'd need a set of bass woofers to cover MY snore...)

BAAAWHHAAAA!!! I'm dying!!! IS BLACK HUMOR OK?????

That expression is going to be the newest troublemaker, I just know it!!

Only if there's a major backlash on "white" words. You may have to get him those "pink" earplugs. Ooops. Pink = pinko= Commie sympathizer. No, no. Well we'll have to find something else.

Nope, the pink earplugs he might worry they're too gay. Nobody talks about "pinkos" anymore; you ancient person, you. (I do remember Archie Bunker though) :)

This finally made the local radio talk stations. The things people were saying were pretty dern funny!!!

They'd better be careful what they say over the radio - seriously.

Woops - that was your job that just went bye-bye.

They'd better be careful what they say over the radio - seriously.

Woops - that was your job that just went bye-bye.
Martha, they showed the meeting on Fox about an hour ago. I can't believe someone is that ignorant and is making laws, or rather drafting local ordinances. Is he and the JP getting laughed out of Texas yet?

Anyone else hate this one?

Criss-cross applesauce.

Ughhhh !!! It drives me crazy. It's freaking Indian style, Indian style!!!!

criss cross applesauce?? freaking seriously?:eek:

Well what about Jesse Jackson when he said that Barack Obama was trying to "act white"? Talk about Racist! That implys that one can "act black". And just what stereotypical behavior might that be Mr. Jackson??? Racist against his own race?

I love it more each time I read about it.
Listening to Jesse stammer his out way of this has really given me a giggle.
:)

Well what about Jesse Jackson when he said that Barack Obama was trying to "act white"? Talk about Racist! That implys that one can "act black". And just what stereotypical behavior might that be Mr. Jackson??? Racist against his own race?
And that's definite as moronic statement. Even if Obama doesn't acknowledge it most of the time, he is HALF white. Maybe Jesse can't read?

Do you have any clue how much the government tax dollars must be spent to produce blotchy, freckled, orange noise for you? Just think about the $500 hammers and $1000 toilets the Pentagon paid for. That was probably the low bid. I'm not paying for your special noise. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back