trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the dog ran away and she told the detective she wanted to apologize to the dog. He asks "what about Travis Alexander?"

Neither do I have any tolerance for animal abusers. However this incident is most likely true as it shows her issues with uncontrolled anger. It wasn't the dog's fault the stupid humans didn't properly dispose of the kids diapers. Also she related the dog had been tied up in the yard most of the time. That in itself is abuse, imo. Can't blame the dog for running away and hopefully it found a good home somewhere.

MOO

BBM I agree. I have several people on my road that will not speak (like I care) to me because I have turned them in for animal abuse. I'm talking starving horses to the point they were nothing but skeletons. I was furious :furious:

Well they did recover .25 caliber ammo at her PARENTS house, even tho the .25 caliber was "stolen" from her grandparents house.

Yes, but even if it is the same BRAND ammo, so it matches, that is strong circumstantial evidence.

BBM
And Juan has on tape LaViolette stating the defendant told her the photos were on the computer.

The computer where no photos were found!
That's the stuff I keep thinking about, she seems like a nice lady and I found myself liking her a little but ... I think about her recommending to the court to allow all of the pedo bs in ....as nice as she seemed today, I know this lady is going to highly tick me off before the week is out.

How did that part of the interrogation (ammo casing from Arias Grandparents matches casing from crime scene) not come up in court?

I think Flores was bluffing, just to get her to admit she stole the gun. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member