trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....the interrogation tape. Flores tells JA that they know she had a 25 auto and that "you guys" reported it stolen. He goes on to say that "we've recovered the AMMUNITION AND IT MATCHES".
Good bluff on his part

It occurs to me that the statistic of 80% of DV victims returning to the abuser might be true--- among the population where the abuser is also the husband/wife of the victim, the father/mother of their children, and maybe the sole provider.

Among the population where the boyfriend is an on-again/off-again BF who lives 1,000 miles away? I'm thinking not so much.

Wow. New interrogation tape on Nancy Grace. Flores tells Jodi they found the ammo box (I don't know where they found it) and the casing at Travis' matches the ammo in the box.:rocker:

IF I had ever kicked my mother, may she rest in peace, she wouldn't be sitting in the courtroom. I would be on my own.

MOO

Mine either.

In defense of her mom, JA has probably convinced her over the years that everything bad that has happened is her fault. Her mother never loved her enough, never trusted her enough...never anything. Her mom probably is always trying to prove that she does.

IMHO, JA has emotionally abused even her mother. She is very manipulative and a liar.

Kelly

IF I had ever kicked my mother, may she rest in peace, she wouldn't be sitting in the courtroom. I would be on my own.

MOO

My mom is the world's meekest, mildest woman, a true old fashioned "lady". If I had ever kicked her, she'd be the one on trial because I think I'd be dead.....

Whoa.. that poor dog :( they say that you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals! And that many murderers start out by hurting animals

I need to hug my dog, dogs are so incredibly kind and unconditionally loving, only a sociopath could hurt one

Justice for Travis, and every person or animal this monster has harmed

My sweet doggie died in July, and I still cry over her. The worst of the worst harm animals and children!

Wow. New interrogation tape on Nancy Grace. Flores tells Jodi they found the ammo box (I don't know where they found it) and the casing at Travis' matches the ammo in the box.:rocker:

Well they did recover .25 caliber ammo at her PARENTS house, even tho the .25 caliber was "stolen" from her grandparents house.

ALV is credible enough to listen to her testimony. What she has to say will have to explain

how Jodi was the one in control at all times and in many relationships,

that she beat her own mother, and has a combative relationship with this same mother that sits in the courtroom everyday,

stalked all those bfs,

she was considered a sociopath by Travis and he felt scammed by Jodi,

ended up being the one that used a gun on a man who asked her to get out of his life,

lies continueously to defend herself, and everyone knows liars seize power and control with their lies and manipulations.

Nobody controlled Jodi ever. Jodi was never in an isolating relationship.

ALV is there with some points to make that will require her to make Travis the abuser. We all know that's how she has to testify. No doubt, Juan is well prepared for ALV.

How did that part of the interrogation (ammo casing from Arias Grandparents matches casing from crime scene) not come up in court?

I have noticed 3 different times that Jodi is trying to tell JW something about one of the jurors. After the 5 minute break when the jury was, walking in Jodi stood up on her tippy toes and looked at one of the jurors and then whispered to JW. She has whispered and had JW look over at the jury box 2 other times today...hmmm wonder what she is up to? It could be something else but its bugging me...although everything Jodi does bugs me!! Hmmmmm

Wow...interesting. I bet through eye contact that Jodi thinks she has made friends with one of the male jurors. This could be dangerous. We need to keep an eye on her and Wilmcott. I bet Jodi told Wilmcott which one of the jurors she is targeting.

I bet it started with the juror maybe giving a friendly smile back or something and now Jodi thinks she has this juror in her back pocket.

I have noticed 3 different times that Jodi is trying to tell JW something about one of the jurors. After the 5 minute break when the jury was, walking in Jodi stood up on her tippy toes and looked at one of the jurors and then whispered to JW. She has whispered and had JW look over at the jury box 2 other times today...hmmm wonder what she is up to? It could be something else but its bugging me...although everything Jodi does bugs me!! Hmmmmm

I noticed this today, too, and saw her point out a juror to Nurmi last week.

It occurs to me that the statistic of 80% of DV victims returning to the abuser might be true--- among the population where the abuser is also the husband/wife of the victim, the father/mother of their children, and maybe the sole provider.

Among the population where the boyfriend is an on-again/off-again BF who lives 1,000 miles away? I'm thinking not so much.

And that is the thing about statistics. They are often skewed to reach a desired result. I have never paid attention to statics once I realized that.

Kelly

Today we learned JA kicked her dog. Dog was never seen again. She hit and kicked her mother for no apparent reason. She hit her brother with a bat. She murdered TA. We are seeing a pattern here of violence and aggression. Wonder who else she hurt in her younger years. Then we have that JA bought a 9mm gun and had two knives to do who knows what...well we probably know what but not to whom.

I know that AL is a DV expert, but is she not a psychologist as well? I would think that with her credentials, if spent even a short amount of time with Jodi, she would be suspecting personality disorder(s)? Maybe she is going with the theory that Jodi is anti-social and due to that, Jodi perceived that TA was emotionally "abusing her", even if he wasn't? Just throwing it out there. I'm not a professional.

Imo, a dog would not run away from a good loving home, just because of one kick. :waitasec: Something more than that happened, imo.

Yeah.. it sounds like a pattern is forming here: she abused her family and pets, possibly killed or maimed the family dog (no dog runs away over a kick..abused dogs remaiin loyal to their owners, it's why we need to intervene with animal cruelty laws) harrassed her own mother!!!, sexually used people..

What did she get out of telling that dog story, some kind of sadistic rush?

I wish the jury could see it.

I thought the best part of the trial today was when Mr. Martinez brought out the physical abuse JA committed against her own mother.

BBM
And Juan has on tape LaViolette stating the defendant told her the photos were on the computer.

The computer where no photos were found!

yeah i remember that didn't she say that ALV was wrong? wonder how she will react to that. i hope he tells her on cross what jodi said. might make her lose a bit of her sympathy and realize she's defending a liar

It's not new actually. I've known about this for a long time. Always wondered why this was not brought up at trial.

It was found at her mother's house I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alhxo