GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and then EA could offer, "Here, man, put her in my car and I'll take the fall for you."

lol! What if when he and CM left the garage they met with good rock dealer and he let the good rock dealer borrow his car with CM?

Do we know if HF answered the text asking for good rock? I was wondering if EA sent the text to HF's regular cell since he didn't know about HF's business phone. HF would probably ignore the call so if LE asked him about the text he could just say it must of been a mistake or wrong number and he just ignored it.

Another question, if I went out and bought a burner phone today and was using it for some nefarious reason would LE be able to get records of my calls? I'm asking b/c I wonder if HF had a phone that LE didn't know about would they be able to get records of the activity on that phone because they were checking on all of HF's phones while investigating the drug charges? (sorry for that long sentence lol)

JMO
LE would have no way to trace a burner phone back to a specific person. It is why they call them "burners"...it means they can be used and tossed before being caught with them in their possession and are untraceable.

This new charge both saddens and disgusts me.

It also brings 2 thoughts to mind:

One of lowest forms of inmates in a prison system are those that sexually assault or molest minors. With this coming out and EA's life in his new gated community possibly taking a turn for the worst, could LE and the prosecutor be using this to turn up the heat? A deal for where Christina is?

I still believe drugs were involved in whatever happened, but this makes me think more than ever that EA's intent was sexually motivated.

Why are they announcing when the grand jury is meeting? I thought these were always done in private without the public knowing. I'm just confused, I wonder if the prelim hearing Thurs morning is open to the public? Ooooh! I sure hope BF will be live tweeting bc I'm busy that day lol.

Will we know Thursday the results of the GJ? Why are these charges going to GJ before the AK?

I am going to guess someone just NOW (or very recently) came forward that he assaulted...

Why are they announcing when the grand jury is meeting? I thought these were always done in private without the public knowing. I'm just confused, I wonder if the prelim hearing Thurs morning is open to the public? Ooooh! I sure hope BF will be live tweeting bc I'm busy that day lol.
He is already locked up surely that has an impact on them letting the cat out of the bag

I personally think they found sexting, chat, etc on his computer or phones and went to that "child" asking about it to determine if sex occurred. Even if the girl (or child) doesn't report it or want charges files, it's still a SA crime if the act occurred.

I personally think they found sexting, chat, etc on his computer or phones and went to that "child" asking about it to determine if sex occurred. Even if the girl (or child) doesn't report it or want charges files, it's still a SA crime if the act occurred.

It seems like they would of had that information sooner...

Its the official CHARGED DATE is all. It is a completely new case number by CCSD

Yes, thanks. Wondered b/c the othe offenses were given the dates they occurred, not charged. Probably is to protect the "child" from scrutiny.

They do release the info sometimes especially if subpoenas are going out to various people which may become public knowledge.

The preliminary hearing should be open to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500