GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would have no way to trace a burner phone back to a specific person. It is why they call them "burners"...it means they can be used and tossed before being caught with them in their possession and are untraceable.

I do believe they can trace burner phones, IIRC that's how they were able to make an arrest and charge the person in the murders of Bud and June Runion. (they do have a thread here at WS but I don't know how to post the link)

Friendly Reminder!

Websleuths is a victim friendly website. This includes friends and family of the alleged perp as well as the victim and their family.
There's a reason names are not revealed of sexual assault victims. Please keep this in mind.

If you have any questions, please let me or any moderator know by pm.

tia,
fran
:seeya:

This charge was filed by a different police department (Allen PD) than his two previous charges.

Since Allen, TX (Allen PD) is within Collin County, the jurisdiction does not change. Allen PD will continue investigating the charge of "SA of a child" while working with Plano, who continues to investigate the the CM case, especially since Plano is working the SA angle as motivation. We haven't yet seen the exculpatory evidence, but ceteris paribus, EA just got buried.
Excuse me for throwing out a bunch of one-liners; I haven't fully processed this one yet; he hurts my head.

amended: IMO for all of the above (excluding jurisdiction info)

Just a thought, but some of the *party-goers* may have other people then themselves that they are responsible for. Just a gut feeling/idea, nothing more...

I do believe they can trace burner phones, IIRC that's how they were able to make an arrest and charge the person in the murders of Bud and June Runion. (they do have a thread here at WS but I don't know how to post the link)

You can buy that sort of phone with cash. You can set one up without giving your name.

I think what must cause the ping is whatever phone companies use related to the phone numbers.

Since Allen, TX (Allen PD) is within Collin County, the jurisdiction does not change. Allen PD will continue investigating the charge of "SA of a child" while working with Plano, who continues to investigate the the CM case, especially since Plano is working the SA angle as motivation. We haven't yet seen the exculpatory evidence, but ceteris paribus, EA just got buried.
Excuse me for throwing out a bunch of one-liners; I haven't fully processed this one yet; he hurts my head.

This does mean the exact same grand jury will hear both charges, right?

Will we know Thursday the results of the GJ? Why are these charges going to GJ before the AK?

Just my opinion only but we probably won't know the results until Friday, that's usually when they release the GJ results in Collin County. Edited to say we will get results if they finish testimony on Thursday, probably not if testimony isn't completed on Thursday.

Also just my opinion only, the grand jury has probably been hearing testimony for some time on the AK charge and this new case could possibly be based on some of the evidence that has been presented to the grand jury.

Edited to answer Daisytrail, most likely it is the same grand jury.

Also, here is a link to the Texas law on SA, jmo:

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.22.htm

This news report says that Arochi found out about it while watching the news in jail.... (says he denied the charge... really?!?!?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0BWXeT1vSY&feature=youtu.be

Ummmm-hmmmmm.....regardless of whatever shakes out of this particular charge, I always find it tremendously ironic how fearful perpetrators of crimes of opportunity are of becoming of victims themselves. What's done in the dark will always come to light.....bet you did deny it, Arochi :liar::justice:
Wonder what the buzz in g-pop is like tonight?

So if EA was watching the news when he found out maybe he was not the only one watching it with him...news travels fast a jail.....

Thanks. Sent Jonni, Brittany and the news stations the info. He needs to be exposed for the being he truly is. When I first saw it posted I thought there had to be a clerical error but nope. Sadly there is a minor child out there that suffered and the hands of EA that may had been afraid to come forward till now. For what ever reason this was brought to light I hope swift justice is served!

Same. I'm still shaking my head. I need to get my thoughts together. I'll be posting something soon.

So if EA was watching the news when he found out maybe he was not the only one watching it with him...news travels fast a jail.....

Yes, just my opinion only but the common room for several pods has one TV in Collin County so there are usually a large number of inmates watching.

At one time they had to agree on which show to watch but news was popular.

Does anyone know how many other cases in the immediate area there are of females missing that are similar to age of CM? Just curious as if there isn't a pattern here somewhere... (I have no idea, I live in the Midwest)

They could trace it because the man still was using it I think. There are circumstances where they can tie the number to numbers called/texted to ascertain the possible identity of the person with the phone, but there is no guarantee of the name associated with the actual phone or service.

This news report says that Arochi found out about it while watching the news in jail.... (says he denied the charge... really?!?!?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0BWXeT1vSY&feature=youtu.be
Incredible. I guess I was mistaken, but it was still poorly worded in the article. They should have a better system in place when an inmate is charged other than to have them see it on the news. An alert should go out to the interested parties and the jailer or someone should notify/serve the suspect. How is that even legal not to tell a suspect they have been charged with another crime?

This does mean the exact same grand jury will hear both charges, right?

From what I understand, that is likely, if not affirmative. They will be heard separately and I believe they cannot be referenced, cross referenced, or considered as supporting evidence in the prosecutor's presentation because EA is "innocent until proven guilty" and he has not gone to trial on either charge.

Does anyone know how many other cases in the immediate area there are of females missing that are similar to age of CM? Just curious as if there isn't a pattern here somewhere... (I have no idea, I live in the Midwest)

I am missing my daughter. She was last seen in 2013 one year almost to the day before Christina went missing. She was 31 at the time. A last known photo was taken of her around Labor Day of that year. She was attending an anime fest at the Sheraton when a photographer covering the event took her photo. Her name is Daisy Suzanna Hamilton.

Upon hearing the latest news (right when I had to sign out for awhile), I thought, oh this is why LE suspects a sexual motive in Christina's crime.
For some reason, I leaped to a conclusion the new charges were an old crime (as if EA had been tried and convicted already).

If we knew EA had a similar conviction already, my willingness to suspend any doubt would be over and done.
Since learning more than I ever wanted to know about pedophilia during Kelli Bordeaux's case, and being one of the few holdouts from convicting the sicko from the getgo (a previously convicted pedophile who offended a five year old when he was 16), it turned out he was the perpetrator and the one who murdered Kelli.
Her case involved similar circumstances as Christina's as far as a number of days had passed before she was reported missing and her significant other (husband) was lame imo.
Never again will I stick up for anyone who has been rightfully convicted of hurting a child (or someone more vulnerable then they were), if they end up being front and center in another serious crime. A leopard doesn't change his spots. If and when he does, he needs to stay away from trouble, period.

But now we are given a new set of circumstances regarding EA we know nothing about yet.
I just watched a Dateline ID yesterday about Eric Glisson who, based on one person's testimony, spent almost 18 years behind bars in SingSing.
Five others were falsely convicted as well.

Why are the charges listed prior to the GJ?
Who brought forth the charges and why now?
Before the circumstances are known, the timing is suspect.
Did the charges result because of the investigation? Then, why the GJ?

Someone could be putting the screws to him because they're sure in their own mind he killed CM.
If he committed a sexual crime before this, why didn't the victim/mother report it at the time?
I know there are reasons victims' don't report immediately but I want to understand why that may be and hear about the circumstances first.

Earlier I wanted to know if EA had anything in his background indicating he ever acted out sexually using aggression.
Now, six months later, there's suddenly this new situation no one had any knowledge about before yesterday afaik.

We don't yet know the date or place of the incident. We may never know the circumstances exactly because the crime involves a
minor. We don't know if this related to *advertiser censored*, something that they found on his devices, or a direct accusation from someone. Also, one need not necessarily assume that a mother reported it. A teacher, a doctor, a psychologist or counselor may have reported something observed or else told to them by the minor.

We don't yet know the date or place of the incident. We may never know the circumstances exactly because the crime involves a
minor.

We don't know if this related to *advertiser censored*, something that they found on his devices, or a direct accusation from someone.

EA hasn't been convicted or officially charged with anything yet though.
Now, after all this time, this new crime crops up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member