GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too saw it on Fox FB and was like, WTF???? I mean seriously, what on earth???

I guess Mr Gore has his work cut out for him... :notgood:

This charge may be elevated to that of aggravated sexual assault if any of the following occur during the commission of the sexual assault: The defendant has caused serious bodily injury or attempted to cause the death of the victim; The defendant placed the victim in fear of death, serious bodily injury or kidnapping to the victim's self or to another person; A deadly weapon was used or exhibited during the crime; The defendant acted with another individual in committing the crime; The "date rape drug" also known as rohypnol or ketamine was used with the intent of making the offense easier to commit; The victim is younger than 14 years of age; The victim is an elderly or disabled individual. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-sexual-assault-laws.html#sthash.V7uAFmx0.dpuf

Just jumping off your post: looks like victim is at least 14 years of age or charge would have been elevated to aggravated sexual assault.
Not that is matters, he is still just gross and disgusting.

Is there meaning of the word child important in the charge? If it were a girl friend with overzealous parents, would the charge say sexual assault of a minor?

I dont know my Texas geography, were the charges for Christina's brought by the police of the town where she went missing? And now the sexual assault charges are a different town? Is it the town in which he resides?

Is there meaning of the word child important in the charge? If it were a girl friend with overzealous parents, would the charge say sexual assault of a minor?

I dont know my Texas geography, were the charges for Christina's brought by the police of the town where she went missing? And now the sexual assault charges are a different town? Is it the town in which he resides?

Yes, child assault charges were filed by Allen PD & EA lived in Allen. CM went missing from Plano, so those charges were filed by Plano PD..

Yes, child assault charges were filed by Allen PD & EA lived in Allen. CM went missing from Plano, so those charges were filed by Plano PD..

How long has he lived in Allen? Six years or more ?

Woe.be.gone
"Oh no b.humble. My comment wasn't directed at you personally.
It was meant for SteveS - okay, laugh people! 

It is easy for me to forget that when I link to a post, it sounds as if all my comments are directed towards the individual poster. Like you said about your post, the quote is usually just meant to launch or connect an ongoing angle of discussion (since the case isn't divided into topics).

The topic of proving a negative may also be covered in Religious Studies, Philosophy, and/or Speech. There's a lot of debate surrounding the subject too (google).

p.s. I don't have to be or expect I'm always right. I'd be happy with twenty-five percent of the time!"

Woe.be.gone:
A) Thank you, so much, for your kind response today. I'm so glad to know that I have not offended you. I look forward to seeing more from you and hearing more about your thoughts! My truce stands for anyone else that have been offended by me; I remain sincere, and if you will accept my olive branch, I would very much like that.

B) “It was meant for SteveS - okay, laugh people!":

(I know you meant this as a joke, so I'm just addressing anyone who may truly feel that way) 
Pshhhh; you know SteveS means well; he wants to find answers and justice for CM and her family, just like you, just like me, just like all of us. IMO, he has a strong personality and a deep conviction about what he believes in, which is the integrity of the justice system. He doesn’t just sit back and steeple his fingers, he leads in with his front foot, head first and I thank God for people like that. If there weren't people who pounded a pulpit and demanded justice, we'd live in a much different society. 

C) "The topic of proving a negative may also be covered in Religious Studies, Philosophy, and/or Speech. There's a lot of debate surrounding the subject too (google).”
THANK YOU! All I did was circular reference back to the wiki page and extracted a few topics applicable to me and the forum. You took it a step further and included a host of other topics I didn’t cite in which it is also applicable for; that is the wonderful thing I believe we should encourage within each other; having a high standard of rigor and expecting an openness to new/addtional learnings. Educating each other is not a sign of disrespect, it is the ultimate sign of respect. Thank you for your valuable post.

It will be interesting to see if someone came forward, or if during the course of the CM investigation they discovered evidence leading to the new charge.

How long has he lived in Allen? Six years or more ?

Yes. The house he lives in was purchased in 2004 by his family according to Collin County Appraisal District website

Momoffourboys: ....I shouldn't have to explain to anyone, BUT I Will try!
Yay! Isn't for all the harm that has been inflicted by this monster, but Yay! that (I) have a plausible explanation as to the gf's age, the possible scenario that might play out here.

Nothing else, no joy in any of it!! It's an expression that I said in response to CP post, nothing related to this case! Thanks for understanding that.

Because it was filed against him today. Good sleuthing truetexan.

Thanks. Sent Jonni, Brittany and the news stations the info. He needs to be exposed for the being he truly is. When I first saw it posted I thought there had to be a clerical error but nope. Sadly there is a minor child out there that suffered and the hands of EA that may had been afraid to come forward till now. For what ever reason this was brought to light I hope swift justice is served!

Jmo, probably should not be discussing who the victim might be...could still be a minor. But jmo...

So, EA saw his new charge on the news? Or the spokesperson saw it? If EA was watching TV in the jail with other inmates... not good for him.
Poorly worded, but I think it means the spokeperson saw the report and didn't know about the new charge until that time.

Do they serve warrants in jail to the suspects? I don't know how that process works, but I assume they tell inmates about new charges in some way.

Poorly worded, but I think it means the spokeperson saw the report and didn't know about the new charge until that time.

Do they serve warrants in jail to the suspects? I don't know how that process works, but assume they tell inmates about new charges in some way.

Yeah, it is poorly worded, especially for an "award winning reporter"... C'mon, J.D., you can do better than that!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/03/02/...ris-case-charged-with-sex-assault-of-a-child/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500