TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN these versions of the story, she appears to be distancing herself from SA on that evening. She says ' until she came home'---making it seem as though she came home alone.
But since then we have learned she was picked up early from work, originally [5;45, now 6:15] and they went to an atm and arrived home at 7:30.

So why the change in stories?

Yep. That would mean they went to the ATM together, went to her mom's house, and drove all the way home without him having said a word about Hailey have 'left' for the night, and without her having asked how are the kids? where are they? what have they been doing all day? what should we fix them for dinner?

Too, too bizarre.

Almost sounds more like they came home, and then, a story was constructed, and plans for what to do about things the next day.

Man, this is just looking worse and worse..I'm starting to believe this case is not as 'complicated' as it seems though..and I'm also thinking that all of this 'setting the record straight' and 'clarification pressers' are just a bunch of fluff to try and keep us (and LE) chasing their tales and spinning our wheels..just like we have been doing....JMHO..Is it tonight that Billie is speaking? Should be interesting..

Man, this is just looking worse and worse..I'm starting to believe this case is not as 'complicated' as it seems though..and I'm also thinking that all of this 'setting the record straight' and 'clarification pressers' are just a bunch of fluff to try and keep us (and LE) chasing their tales and spinning our wheels..just like we have been doing....JMHO..Is it tonight that Billie is speaking? Should be interesting..

Monday evening for the blogtalk interview, and yes, it will be interesting!

And not ONE of these adults spoke to Billie about the fact that Hailey disliked SA and was uncomfortable around him? Or did they tell Billie and she just brushed it off?

Wish we knew!

Nor did she notice anything apparently ..at least not in the last 6 awesome months..

And not ONE of these adults spoke to Billie about the fact that Hailey disliked SA and was uncomfortable around him? Or did they tell Billie and she just brushed it off?

Wish we knew!

I wonder sometimes if it was things like that in the poly that those two really messed up on. Everybody might have known Hailey did not like SA but protecting the relationship they lied and said "we got along fine". MOO

So far, we have the following claims from people close to Hailey that she was unhappy at home and/or uncomfortable with SA.

1. DB, family acquaintance who housed Hailey off and on, including last 2 week's of last school year:
Hailey wanted to move in with her dad and because she didn't like the boyfriend (referring to SA). Hailey had spent the last few weeks living at her dad's. Says Hailey told her SA screamed at her, but Hailey denied any physical abuse.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

2. C. Jones, Hailey's Grandma (Clint's mom)
Two years ago, Hailey said she was afraid of SA creeping at night on the phone; she saw his feet under the door.
From: NG 1/13 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html
yllek note: BD says she slept on the couch up until right before her disappearance, maybe Hailey started doing that 2 years ago out of fear.

3. T. Gaddis, Hailey's aunt
Claims Hailey called her in the days before her disappearance, crying because she was afraid of living with SA.

4. Clint Dunn, Hailey'd dad
Confirms on Bring Them Home radio blog talk show that Hailey wanted to live with him and he was fixin' to make it happen. Show date: 2/2/2011

5. C. Garcia, Hailey's friend's (MB) mom
Claims Hailey told MB that there was an altercation around Christmas time because Hailey wanted to live with her dad.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

On the other hand, the only people who say it was all cool at home and everyone was gettin' along real good are SA and BD. Hmmm....

And there's this beauty:
DO: Hailey's uncle, Billie's brother
Claims SA said "it would be like killing a deer" when asked, "who could hurt a little 13 year old girl?"

I think there will be more coming. Possibly documented complaints/claims that have not yet been released.

Nightmare for poor Hailey; makes me angry. To believe everything was okay at home, just the normal stuff, we again have to believe that everyone is lying but BD and SA.

So sorry. I am not sure what you mean by the link not being valid but it worked for me. And as I stated OK is MSM . It has been around for a while just like People, ect. But I was not trying to start a rumor and if I caused confusion I sincerely apologize to all.

jmo
sweets

No worries. Once a few people got their hands on this and we could verify we decided to just paraphrase at least for now.

It is always a work in progress.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velouria

Wish we knew!

Now there's a good question for Billie, imo.

Well I know the answer to that one. "I wish they would have told ME" the same answer she gave about grandmas statement that Hailey didn't like SA. C'mon Billie. Give it up.

I just cannot see Billie purposely or consciously harming Hailey. She has made some rather questionable choices, but I do not think she meant to hurt her child in any way. She has perhaps been shortsighted and immature, but not purposely abusive imo.

What she really reminds me of is mothers who are in denial when their children tell them that daddy/boyfriend/grandpa is abusing them. I have seen that so many times and it is heartbreaking.

ITA, I am really torn here too, I am not be able to read her on the video clips I have watched. However...we know mother's do kill or participate, aid & abate boyfriends/husbands who abuse their children in many different ways. It is heartbreaking...but never-the-less, the child ultimately should/must come first and that angers us. I do have a problem with her timeline and her defensiveness of what people think. I am now having serious doubts about her story. Does she know? IDK...but whoaa...she seems to be tossing people under the bus, so, suspicion IMO is warranted so....I really wonder. I think everyone's focus is "on Hailey" as it should be.

How does this find Hailey? LE finds the most likely culprits by investigating, checking their stories (as we know)...etc. exactly what they are doing. If someones stories are not matching up??? You can't try to search the whole US for little Haileigh's, Kryon's, etc. (the needle in the haystack), you have to find the most likely areas to search and in that trying to find out most likely areas from POI, even if LE do not tell us who they are. As much as we would like every inch of an area searched... bottom line, it is not feasible.

Sorry Katy to ramble on to your post, this case is really getting to me.

Monday? Oh no,.I'm afraid she may change her mind before Monday comes!

Imo, she probably got a little envious of Clint's reviews and mistakenly attributes his success to Bea and Rachel. She seems stubborn, I think she'll do it.

Okay, about the OK mag article. I really hope that the aunt is speaking the truth. If so, and if she has spoken to LE, then it confirms that they are on the right track.
IF Hailey really did cry and say she did not want to go home because she hated/feared SA, just the day before she went missing ---then it is obvious that SA was messing with her somehow. And it would also explain why he went home so suddenly early that morning. If Hailey had reached out to her Aunt the day before, SA may have known she was beginning to talk to others about it. He may have realized that she was about to blow the whistle, and he could not ignore it any longer.

Keep
It
Simple...........
right there is a motive! IMO SA was messing around and scaring Hailey very badly. IMO everyone laughed her off...........now she is GONE!
Who?
Why?
now WHERE is Hailey?????

Was there a good turn out? How did BD and CD seem at the release? Was there a search after the release? Any locals that can fill us in? tia
(not a local but...)
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476

from what I've read on various social sites, BD did not attend the launch, but I have no MSM confirming that.

Okay, about the OK mag article. I really hope that the aunt is speaking the truth. If so, and if she has spoken to LE, then it confirms that they are on the right track.
IF Hailey really did cry and say she did not want to go home because she hated/feared SA, just the day before she went missing ---then it is obvious that SA was messing with her somehow.
And it would also explain why he went home so suddenly early that morning. If Hailey had reached out to her Aunt the day before, SA may have known she was beginning to talk to others about it. He may have realized that she was about to blow the whistle, and he could not ignore it any longer.

Not to mention the blow up "that absolutely did not happen" on xmas according to Billie.

It always sets my radar off when people deny things they weren't asked.

Imo, she probably got a little envious of Clint's reviews and mistakenly attributes his success to Bea and Rachel. She seems stubborn, I think she'll do it.

And she wants to clear up all the thing CD said that are wrong.
About how HD loves SA and was happy at home.
How there was no party.
She doesn't have a van.
Whatever else.

My expectations are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics