GUILTY TX - Joshua Karr for abduction, sexual assault of 16yo girl, Pasadena, 2013

[video=youtube;l1VLWLMF3Sk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1VLWLMF3Sk[/video]

latest news i have seen.

also in the Help us find V. J. group they now say that the sm that she was using is kik (iphone messaging app) and that the mans name is joshua or josh kingston, and that he may be from indiana.

here is her instagram

imo if the man is from indiana or dallas, she most likely met him on the internet. wondering if the police have seized the family computer to check for visited websites, ect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1VLWLMF3Sk

latest news i have seen.

also in the Help us find V. J. group they now say that the sm that she was using is kik (iphone messaging app) and that the mans name is joshua or josh kingston, and that he may be from indiana.

here is her instagram

imo if the man is from indiana or dallas, she most likely met him on the internet. wondering if the police have seized the family computer to check for visited websites, ect.

Excellent info. Thank you again. The POI is named in the MSM video. (Otherwise, you'd be asked to initialize the name, per the board's terms of service on unnamed in the press yet policy) Just a tip on that if you hear of other persons of interest later.

There is a type of residential rehab or what they call a 3/4 house in this area. Might be worth a look.

How could it hurt? If she 'ran away' with somebody she met online, then they have to assume that she's very much in danger. She's still a child, though even if she were an adult, it should still raise a huge red flag...
What I mean is if her mother told the police what she assumed V. had ran away with an older man she met online without seeing any evidence of V. doing so thrn that can hurt the investigation of finding her. They could be looking in the wrong places for her if they think she is with a man when she really is not. By no way am I saying V. is not in danger. Also, while searching for a teen who has ran away with a predator is more of a priority for police to find than a teen who han away due to not wanting to follow the rules, they have much more priorities, too. Houston is a large city and Harris County has a lot of crime going on a top of that as well, so they already have their hands full.

My sis goes to her church. She posted that the POI has a kik handle: thugsbunny04 Ugh. Praying for her safe return but wouldn't be shocked if she was lured by a predator :(

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/pasa...cle_1f70d0bf-cdf6-5c60-9660-522e5d8cf247.html
Police searching for missing Deer Park High School student
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 4:43 pm

A Deer Park high school student has been missing since Dec. 19. Pasadena-resident V. J., 16, was last seen in the parking lot of Deer Park High School South Campus around 7 a.m. Thursday (Dec. 19).

52be03634ff8b.image.jpg

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/yourhoustonnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/ed/eed4b37a-f87d-5b73-ad1c-49957f08b273/52be03634ff8b.image.jpg

Let's hope the ' boyfriend' is merely a sicko and not a violent sicko, right ? :(

http://www.khou.com/news/neighborho...e-of-16-year-old-Pasadena-girl-237888401.html

In the video (see link), one of the last photos shown on the iPad shows VJ's head bald, completely bald.

That's from her FB photo posted March 27, 2013. There is another one (from the back) before her head is shaved and then another with her dad (his head is shaved too). Comments underneath are (paraphrasing) ... awww.... that's so sweet, brave girl to do that, etc. Sounds like she shaved her head as a "solidarity" type of thing for her dad or they both did for someone else with cancer and undergoing chemo. JMO.

That's from her FB photo posted March 27, 2013. There is another one (from the back) before her head is shaved and then another with her dad (his head is shaved too). Comments underneath are (paraphrasing) ... awww.... that's so sweet, brave girl to do that, etc. Sounds like she shaved her head as a "solidarity" type of thing for her dad or they both did for someone else with cancer and undergoing chemo. JMO.

I noticed that too but could not find a 'source/reason' . I assumed, like you , it is empathetic towards someone she knows who had to. She seems a dear, sweet girl and I hope that empathetic spirit didnt' get her into trouble this time :(

Although V. can look slightly different in some of the photos we've seen of her, she does have several distinctive features that would make it easy to identify her. I know sometimes I see a missing person flyer and think would I even recognize this person if I bumped into them? V. has very striking, beautiful big green/gray eyes and braces. Two things hard to disguise.

Oh my gosh, what a total doll she is! l feel like someone punched me in the gut. What a sweetheart. Please, oh please come home safely V. I feel.....such anger right now towards whoever took her away.

My name is Scott. I set up the facebook group and the website.

If you look at the website under about V. and look at the second photo (side profile) - I took that photo mid-October. That's pretty much how she looked when she disappeared. Regarding the photo of her being bald... she did that to support a friend of hers that was fighting cancer.

A few answers. Police have been actively involved since her disappearance. They are in constant communication with the family every day.

The media was slow to pick up the story.

V. was VERY active in church and at school. For her to leave and not return is COMPLETELY out of character for her. The family has not had any contact from her since her disappearance.

We'd appreciate your prayers for her safe return.

Also - If you have any tips on how to make the website better, please let me know. I'm trying to update it daily to keep it current.

My name is Scott. I set up the facebook group and the website.

If you look at the website under about V. and look at the second photo (side profile) - I took that photo mid-October. That's pretty much how she looked when she disappeared. Regarding the photo of her being bald... she did that to support a friend of hers that was fighting cancer.

A few answers. Police have been actively involved since her disappearance. They are in constant communication with the family every day.

The media was slow to pick up the story.

V. was VERY active in church and at school. For her to leave and not return is COMPLETELY out of character for her. The family has not had any contact from her since her disappearance.

We'd appreciate your prayers for her safe return.

Also - If you have any tips on how to make the website better, please let me know. I'm trying to update it daily to keep it current.

I'm sorry Scott that you and you're family are having to go through all of this. I was the one that started this thread, and I'll tell you this...the people here care and are awesome at what they do. They'll give you suggestions, thoughts, and all the prayer, support, and attention that you'll ever want. That's what we do best here. Time to go to work guys. Just keep in touch with us. We won't forget. :)

I suppose somebody managed to sweep this girl off her feet with sweet words and promises. I hope the computer info can help track them down. I hope more info comes out so there's a direction to look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back