GUILTY TX - Joshua Karr for abduction, sexual assault of 16yo girl, Pasadena, 2013

http://www.insidedp.com/news2/2880-jacksons-holding-on-to-faith-as-search-continues-for-their-daughter
Dec 31, 2013
It has been more than 10 days since V. was last seen, sending her family and friends into a frantic search reaching across Texas. Anyone with any information is urged to call Det. Groce with the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221 or Texas Equusearch at 281-309-9500. Family and friends have set up a website at helpfindvictoria.com. A Facebook site has also been set up <snip>

V.'s mother's comments and more at link.

Seems like such a lovely young lady. Hoping she makes it back home with her family very soon!

My name is Scott. I set up the facebook group and the website.

If you look at the website under about V. and look at the second photo (side profile) - I took that photo mid-October. That's pretty much how she looked when she disappeared. Regarding the photo of her being bald... she did that to support a friend of hers that was fighting cancer.

A few answers. Police have been actively involved since her disappearance. They are in constant communication with the family every day.

The media was slow to pick up the story.

V. was VERY active in church and at school. For her to leave and not return is COMPLETELY out of character for her. The family has not had any contact from her since her disappearance.

We'd appreciate your prayers for her safe return.

Also - If you have any tips on how to make the website better, please let me know. I'm trying to update it daily to keep it current.

Welcome, Scott. I'm so sorry that y'all are going through this right now. V. is darling. Have you been able to find anything else out from the police? I'm sure the police are following her computer trail and I'm glad they are keeping in daily contact with the family.

I'm sorry Scott that you and you're family are having to go through all of this. I was the one that started this thread, and I'll tell you this...the people here care and are awesome at what they do. They'll give you suggestions, thoughts, and all the prayer, support, and attention that you'll ever want. That's what we do best here. Time to go to work guys. Just keep in touch with us. We won't forget. :)

Yes, there are some genius sleuths here (myself not included) but it's kind of slow around here right now with the holidays. Let's make sure and keep this thread bumped up in the next few days so we can get some of our great minds over here.

My sis goes to her church. She posted that the POI has a kik handle: thugsbunny04 Ugh. Praying for her safe return but wouldn't be shocked if she was lured by a predator :(

So then the police must have a POI just from that handle, a guy in Dallas? We can't sleuth him here because he hasn't been named a suspect in MSM though.

Have you been able to find anything else out from the police? I'm sure the police are following her computer trail and I'm glad they are keeping in daily contact with the family.

Police have a few leads that they are following. I can't really share anything that hasn't been shared on the website. Sorry.

I do believe that her phone and computer are with forensics. I'm not certain though.

The family is asking her friends to submit tips to police or online. Someone has to know something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1VLWLMF3Sk

latest news i have seen.

also in the Help us find V. J. group they now say that the sm that she was using is kik (iphone messaging app) and that the mans name is joshua or josh kingston, and that he may be from indiana.

here is her instagram

imo if the man is from indiana or dallas, she most likely met him on the internet. wondering if the police have seized the family computer to check for visited websites, ect.

A POI is named in this MSM video. I've yet to see it in a print edition to copy/paste the reference, but if you listen to the Youtube recording of a FOX26 broadcast, It confirms what whakka posted and was reported by MSM.

A message from my sis because she can't make an account on here.

"She was being rebellious and got her phone taken up but they didn't know she was being inappropriate ( moms words) on kik. She found out but not sure it was before or after she ran. His profile was blocked. What I don't understand if why they would say the mom must know more. Why would any parent hide information regarding their child's disappearance that was not a kidnapping per se but a runaway. The stuff I posted in this status was all they knew. She shared some info with the youth kids but not much more that the guy was 18 etc. At least that's what He said. We don't know if he is someone she met in Dallas at our youth camp and then she talked to Him on kik or if she meet him on kik but Dallas was mentioned and the kids had been there earlier this year with the youth pastors. I do not like anyone blaming her parents because that the worst thing to do when they are grieving. Parents have been on the news and have involved police from the get go. Love u!! Thank you."

I know his kik profile hasn't been posted in MSM - but yes, his "name" was posted. I would get a list of all the kids from the youth camp she went to in Dallas, and any local kids, narrow it down - interview the other kids to see if she hung out with any guy in particular... Edited to add - the youth camp was Youth for the Nations in Dallas - and the dates were July 15th-19th (as per the church public facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/lifecc.tv/posts/547778648586854). Unsure to which week that equates to, but here is the youtube channel for the camp: http://www.youtube.com/user/Youthforthenations?feature=watch

I found a FB for a Joshua Kingston in TX. It says he graduated in 2000. Kinda a scary looking guy. I have no idea if this is relevant, as it seems they think V. met this guy at a youth camp and is only 19. . .def not the guy I'm looking at.

ETA- He's from TX, but currently working in MO, according to his FB.

ETAA- scratch that about MO. There are locations throughout the midwest apparently.

Sorry for the double post. But now I'm confused his FB list a high school and says location is TX. His sister lists the same high school name, but her's says MO. Hmmmm????

Yep, yep. . .he's from MO. I wonder why he listed TX.

My name is Scott. I set up the facebook group and the website.

If you look at the website under about V. and look at the second photo (side profile) - I took that photo mid-October. That's pretty much how she looked when she disappeared. Regarding the photo of her being bald... she did that to support a friend of hers that was fighting cancer.

A few answers. Police have been actively involved since her disappearance. They are in constant communication with the family every day.

The media was slow to pick up the story.

V. was VERY active in church and at school. For her to leave and not return is COMPLETELY out of character for her. The family has not had any contact from her since her disappearance.

We'd appreciate your prayers for her safe return.

Also - If you have any tips on how to make the website better, please let me know. I'm trying to update it daily to keep it current.

Joining you in that prayer!

148ncb6.jpg
http://goo.gl/maps/SuPbd

Pin "A" -V. was last seen in the parking lot of her school - Deer Park High School South Campus, West San Augustine

Pin "B" - Car wash near the school where she was 'most likely' heading to meet up with an online acquaintence.

Adding my prayers for V.!
2enc5rd.gif

(If my locations are incorrect on the map, please don't hesitate to let me know.)

That was the 5pm post. There was another at 9pm that showed the candlelight vigil. If you can find that video, I'd like to place it on the website, helpfindvictoria.com

The Find V. J. FB page has been taken down- hopefully a good sign?

Doesn't show up for me either. Was it taken down??

I am wondering the same thing. I have been trying to check the page for the past hour or so. No new updates anywhere else that I can find either. Hoping for an update soon!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back