GUILTY TX - Joshua Karr for abduction, sexual assault of 16yo girl, Pasadena, 2013

I'm very glad that she's been found!
She was lured by a RSO :banghead:

Hot piece of lead will solve his problem. Looks like he did 5 years for another offense.

I'm so glad that she was found.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/SexOffender/PublicSite/Application/Search/Individual.aspx?IND_IDN=6934754&SearchType=Name&ResultsUrl=%2fSexOffender%2fPublicSite%2fApplication%2fSearch%2fResults.aspx%3fSearchType%3dName%26FirstName%3dJoshua%26LastName%3dKarr%26Birthdate%3d%26Sex%3d0%26Race%3d0%26CountyCode%3d0

He should have NOT been allowed to have any internet access, whatsoever, but how on earth do they stop it?

I wish these type of 's would get the needle for these offenses....especially repeat offenders

I wish everyone could sit down with their teen daughters and show them what happens and why they can't hook up with anybody online. As for the pervs, they have no place amongst the civilized. It's only about sex, and not one thing more.

So, so, so glad she's away from him, but so, so, so sad at what she experienced.

I'm glad it sounded like she has a good support system at home. I pray that they rally around her and support her through this.

Yes, and she also has her church family.

I was digging through the guy's record, and he had a previous attempted kidnapping charge, which I believe he got 10 years for, and a few months after that charge, he was given 5 years for child *advertiser censored* and distribution, but he only served a little more than 400 days for everything.

I very afraid for this innocent young girl :(

Bond was set @ 50k but the pros. has filed a motion for a bond increase, which is pending. Please pray that the judge uses his brain! Also, an EPO was filed state of T vs. JLK sounds like threats were made. Throw away the key!

Bless her heart. How many times will an RSO re offend before they figure out they cannot be rehabbed ? Why does this keep happening? It' s horrifying !
Be well young lady!

Still not sure if VJ was lured online or if this was an abduction. While I do believe that people can totally overcome from their wrong doings and turn their lives around, I am not always sure about sex offenders. There are so many RSOs with multiple offenses. I heard on some radio station a segment aboutso called sex offenders who somehow got on the sex offender registry. Like there was a homeless man whom was going to the bathroom outside since he had no choice and a policeman happend to of been following him out of suspicion and then found him you know. Of course those are not the repeat offenders. JMO

Bond has been increased to $500k which is good, unless 'somebody' comes up with the bond. I shouldn't be so joyful, but the last time he did time, the crap was beaten out of him by other inmates with maybe combo locks in their socks. (i found it on the internet) Yeah, it's kinda funny. :)

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rodriguez_nereyda.html

Check this girl's CP profile out. She as well as VJ lived in Houston and went missing after meeting somebody online. Still pretty much written off as s runaway by LE. I was so worried that VJ would not be found for a very long time, since her mother was giving Houston LE the suspicion of VJ meeting somebody from online and not coming back. I mean how does that come off as a runaway to some LEs. JMO

This should be a warning to other young girls. Don't pick up anyone off the internet.
She is very lucky she got away with her life as the paedophiles do not want to be caught and end up back in gaol. So by killing their victim they think this will get rid of the evidence.
What did this guy have in mind? He wouldn't be able to let her go, so what was he going to do with her? She seems so young and trusting. Poor girl has had to learn the hard way. I hope she can get through this and has professionals on hand to assist her.

Bond has been increased to $500k which is good, unless 'somebody' comes up with the bond. I shouldn't be so joyful, but the last time he did time, the crap was beaten out of him by other inmates with maybe combo locks in their socks. (i found it on the internet) Yeah, it's kinda funny. :)

RSOs in Texas have a lot of 'accidents' and get a lot of injuries. After my best friend was raped/killed when I was younger the guy that did it was attacked over and over in just the time it took from when he got arrested to when he was put on death row. I mean severe injuries each time.

I am so very thankful that this young girl got away and back to her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back