GUILTY TX - Joshua Karr for abduction, sexual assault of 16yo girl, Pasadena, 2013

I can't bring it up either. I would think if it were good news they would post it on her FB page rather than take it down though. Maybe a glitch?

I was looking for updates myself, I'll post if I can find anything.

It's still there. Can you not access it? https://www.facebook.com/groups/231302290383538/

Hi Scott,

No, it still says that the page I am going to is unavailable. Maybe a settings glitch?

I did go and check the website, which worked fine. You are doing a fabulous job at getting info out there. Hopefully you will not have to wait to much longer before hearing good news about V. xx

I'll be sharing a news release in a few minutes on both the facebook group and the website. Stand by.

I'll be sharing a news release in a few minutes on both the facebook group and the website. Stand by.

Oh my God please let it be good news! Tell us tell us tell us!

Please post it here!!!! I can't access her FB page for some reason.

01/04/2013 @ 2:20 AM
I've been asked by James and Bernice J. to share the following news.

On Friday evening, January 3, 2013, V.'s parent's received word that V. had been found near Dallas, Texas. Her parents left immediately and flew to the Dallas area. They are now reunited with their daughter.

V. is alive and well!

Due to the sensitive nature of her disappearance there is information surrounding her disappearance that will not be made public. Out of respect for the family, and especially for V., PLEASE provide the family with some privacy. When the time comes for more details to be released, James or Bernice will be the ones sharing that information. Please do not press them for answers at this time as this is still a difficult time.

As for now, pray for their safe return. Pray for restoration. Pray for healing.

Now, PRAISE GOD!

Thank goodness! I'm so happy for her family, they must finally be able to breathe. They don't need to worry about telling anybody a darn thing, they just need to hug their girl and be a family again.

Thank you for being such a great friend to V. and keeping us all updated here, Sab001.

On Friday evening, January 3, 2013, V.'s parent's received word that V. had been found near Dallas, Texas. Her parents left immediately and flew to the Dallas area. They are now reunited with their daughter.

V. is alive and well!

Due to the sensitive nature of her disappearance there is information surrounding her disappearance that will not be made public. Out of respect for the family, and especially for V., PLEASE provide the family with some privacy. When the time comes for more details to be released, James or Bernice will be the ones sharing that information. Please do not press them for answers at this time as this is still a difficult time.

Now, PRAISE GOD!
Thank you for letting us know!! I was so worried for V., I am glad she has been found safe! I hope whoever she has been with has taken good care of her. I don't care about the details- they are none of my business- so happy for her, and her family, that she has been found. I hope they all get some good help to get them through such an experience. sab001- you did so well getting V.'s information out there. Well done.

This is wonderful news! We require either information from MSM or LE that she has been found in order to move her to Located. Feel free to use the alert button when we have that and we'll be glad to move her over. Again, such wonderful news!

V. is alive and well!

Now, PRAISE GOD!

Thank you for sharing the family's good news!

I see it posted on helpfindvictoria.com website and the Facebook group is gone. I'll continue to look for confirmation in the MSM press so we can move this thread over to Found Safe. Thank you for all you've done for V. and her family.

yeah apparently she is home now. btw, the admin of that group made it a secret group. my wifes fb account can see it but mine cant.

I am so happy she's been found! These are the endings I like to see! Now to get her some help... Praying for her.

Wonderful news! I'm so happy V. is reunited with her family and she is safe!!

With all the bad news we see and hear, it's so nice to see a happy story! I hope this family can work through this and all will be well in 2014!

I can't find any actual news that she has been found. Even the PD in pasadena still has her missing! Someone is collecting money and I'm wondering if it's legit and I also found a kik username and a snapchat username that are VJ's. I'm sure the pd has that info though.

Fundraiser ended 2 days ago. The brother says that she was found (it was on his twitter) but still nothing on any news sites.

God Bless the child.

I can't find any actual news that she has been found. Even the PD in pasadena still has her missing! Someone is collecting money and I'm wondering if it's legit and I also found a kik username and a snapchat username that are VJ's. I'm sure the pd has that info though.

Fundraiser ended 2 days ago. The brother says that she was found (it was on his twitter) but still nothing on any news sites.

God Bless the child.

A Deer Park community news site has reported it.

http://www.insidedp.com/news2/2884-breaking-news-dphs-teen-reported-found-and-safe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back