GUILTY UK - Karen Buckley, 24, Glasgow, Scotland, 12 April 2015 - #2

Zwiebel can you also add a link to the first thread in the first post? It might be confusing for new people if they don't know there was a previous thread.

Re storage shed confusion I thought the sheds in the lane near AP's flat that was searched and he had just moved the barrel from those sheds to some isolated land on the farm. Makes me wonder had he ever been to the farm before - not in any way suggesting anyone else had anything to do with this but how did he know where the shed was?

I think he must have been at the farm before, he had to be familiar with it. I don't think he just drove up the road and decided on spec after seeing a few sheds that he would leave the body their. Id also like to know where did he get the acid and when did he cover her body in the corrosive substances.

Zwiebel can you also add a link to the first thread in the first post? It might be confusing for new people if they don't know there was a previous thread.
A Moderator needs to do that, they copy over the first post(s) when they start a new thread. I can ask one to add the link to thread 1, unless someone else wants to. Zwiebs?

Re storage shed confusion I thought the sheds in the lane near AP's flat that was searched and he had just moved the barrel from those sheds to some isolated land on the farm. Makes me wonder had he ever been to the farm before - not in any way suggesting anyone else had anything to do with this but how did he know where the shed was?

I do find this strange. I dont mean your comment, am not doubting what you have said....but I find it strange that there was so much movement. Wherever poor Karen was killed, her body then had to be put into the car .......then she is transferred to a shed, then into a barrel, then up to the farm and another place has to be found at the farm to conceal the barrel.

More and more sounds as though it was not premeditated - surely keeping body in car and just going straight to farm would be the way to attract least attention.

I think he must have been at the farm before, he had to be familiar with it. I don't think he just drove up the road and decided on spec after seeing a few sheds that he would leave the body their. Id also like to know where did he get the acid and when did he cover her body in the corrosive substances.

Much speculation around, which of course is only speculation ! ....... that this is indeed the case

Much speculation around, which of course is only speculation ! ....... that this is indeed the case

Looking at the farm and the aerial shots of it that were shown on the tv, it looked like that at least one house was not very far from where the remains were discovered. Its rural but did not look like the most secluded place that a body could be left. It also looked like a place that could have a lot of comings and goings so it would not make sense to leave a body here unless he knew the place.

I see a lot of speculation online that the body was dismembered or that their was an attempt to burn the remains in a field near the farm. A knife was recovered but we dont know if its linked or not and also a field near the farm was also cordoned off. Either way we dont know and I think if this may have been the case rags like the Sunday World and the Mail would have printed it.

A vigil was held today Glasgow Caledonian University where Karen was studying a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy. Karen's friends and class mates came together to sing songs and remember Karen. Gathering in front of an ever growing collection of floral tributes, her friends and class mates read poetry and talked about Karens love of the Irish TV comedy series Father Ted. Karens friend said "Anybody's who's familiar with Father Ted will now how funny, hilarious and witty it is. "I think this certainly portrays Karen's comic sense of humour, her love for a good laugh and her light-hearted nature.They then played some music from the sitcom in her memory.

The father of one of her classmates played a specially composed piece on the bagpipes dedicated to Karen.

A minute's silence was then held in her honour.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/karen-buckley-friends-fellow-students-5556490

This is totally MOO

It's hard to say right now what is fact and what is fiction. What we know for sure is that Karen suffered a terrible terrible death and the person who did this to her is a monster.

I'm not sure about her drink being spiked. I had a drink spiked at a party once I can tell you that I couldn't walk without assistance and I remember very little. Luckily I had friends with me and the worst that happened was that my drink got spiked and nothing more. Karen seems in control of herself as she walks away with AP. I still think that he managed to get her out of the club based on a ruse. I can appreciate that her friends may have thought otherwise. Young women today expect these things to happen. How sad is that? That's why they tend to look out for each other when they go to clubs and bars.

I originally thought that this was a thought out premeditated murder but his clumsiness after the murder just seems panicky as opposed to thought out.

I do believe he planned on "getting a girl" that night. I'm not sure it was for sex though but then again who knows at this point. I think the idea was to kill someone. I think he just wanted to try killing someone. He may have attempted it prior to Karen and then never carried it out. I'd be extremely interested to hear from any former girlfriends or girls he met in bars. Did he try this before? I'm also not sure of the rage thought. I'm wondering more about a frenzy. It sounds like a frenzied kill to me. I might be wrong here, but I think the original attack was seen on CCTV. Again, wow, he didn't plan very well.

The whole idea of not having a plan to dispose of the body after the event, leaves me a bit perplexed. Maybe he didn't think he could do it and then did and then was left with 'OMG" what do I do now?

He was seen on CCTV buying the barrel. He really didn't think things through. I also believe that he gave LE the location of Karen's based on them telling him that they had him on CCTV buying the barrel and the other CCTV evidence. I think he caved. The jig was up.

It's extremely sad and quite frankly worse than I thought it would be. Poor Karen. Why is it that the victims always seem to be such good, decent people? It breaks my heart.

I just can't help but be drawn to this story and feel devastated trying to imagine what poor Karen's family and friends must be going through.
I never believed that she left his flat at 4am, it sounded way too suspicious.

This is the link showing image of the Halloween like character: https://www.google.ie/search?q=iris...-buckley-missing-man-centre-5525539;1843;1227
Although it is apparently not his window, I still wouldn't fancy looking at that every day whilst entering those block of flats.

I also don't understand how her friends kept her glass with the contents, as prime time the show which aired the cctv of Karen mentioned she was reported at 5am, I just think it is unusual as to why they would keep her drink as if Karen had thought her drink was spiked and mentioned that to her friends, giving the fact they are all a lovely bunch, I'm sure woul have joined her if she felt sick and went to the loo for that reason. I'd love to know how she ended up going outside in the first place, did AP leave the night club with her? Was he known to her before this or did he just start talking to her, was he in the club? The fact her arms are folded does suggest she may have been cold, I can't see that she would just leave a club with a random guy cos he wanted to show her something. It's all so horrible and I really hope that monster gets what he deserves. It will be interesting to hear what other people that knows him have to say about him.

On his Facebook page. There looks to be quite a lot of pretty ladies in his friends, quite possible random adds cos he liked the look of them.
This is all my opinion. Where did the word come from of how he disposed of her body?
Disgusting disgraceful, words can't even describe how horrible it is!

I just can't help but be drawn to this story and feel devastated trying to imagine what poor Karen's family and friends must be going through.
I never believed that she left his flat at 4am, it sounded way too suspicious.

This is the link showing image of the Halloween like character: https://www.google.ie/search?q=iris...-buckley-missing-man-centre-5525539;1843;1227
Although it is apparently not his window, I still wouldn't fancy looking at that every day whilst entering those block of flats.

I also don't understand how her friends kept her glass with the contents, as prime time the show which aired the cctv of Karen mentioned she was reported at 5am, I just think it is unusual as to why they would keep her drink as if Karen had thought her drink was spiked and mentioned that to her friends, giving the fact they are all a lovely bunch, I'm sure woul have joined her if she felt sick and went to the loo for that reason. I'd love to know how she ended up going outside in the first place, did AP leave the night club with her? Was he known to her before this or did he just start talking to her, was he in the club? The fact her arms are folded does suggest she may have been cold, I can't see that she would just leave a club with a random guy cos he wanted to show her something. It's all so horrible and I really hope that monster gets what he deserves. It will be interesting to hear what other people that knows him have to say about him.

On his Facebook page. There looks to be quite a lot of pretty ladies in his friends, quite possible random adds cos he liked the look of them.
This is all my opinion. Where did the word come from of how he disposed of her body?
Disgusting disgraceful, words can't even describe how horrible it is!

She did leave the club with AP, however some speculation that he was not in the club but was hanging around near the door and came up beside her and struck up a conversation with her as she walked away. That opens up another question why was she leaving to go to the ATM or the shop but on her own? As for the drink nobody knows but I cant see how its possible to retain the glass, the Irish media published the details of the horrific disposal of her body.

I did some research and apparently acid is used to clean equipment used for milking cows on a farm. So I believe that may be why acid was there for him to use.

I did some research and apparently acid is used to clean equipment used for milking cows on a farm. So I believe that may be why acid was there for him to use.

I read online that the farm is a sheep and goat farm.

She did leave the club with AP, however some speculation that he was not in the club but was hanging around near the door and came up beside her and struck up a conversation with her as she walked away. That opens up another question why was she leaving to go to the ATM or the shop but on her own? As for the drink nobody knows but I cant see how its possible to retain the glass, the Irish media published the details of the horrific disposal of her body.

Maybe she needed some fresh air and went outside for a few minutes to get some air and got talking to him. If he has the personality of a psychopath, they can pretend to be one of the nicest people. He may have drawn her in by making her feel sorry for him if he asked her what she's in Scotland for and she said OT and he could have went on to say he had been in a bad car accident etc. could have come across charismatic which may have influenced her to leave. The tragic end must have happened well before 5am though as her friends were obviously worried at this point for them to report to police so she must not have been answering her phone. Perhaps we will never know exactly why but I really hope he shows some remorse so that the truth will be told but sadly I don't think this will ever be known.

If the acid part is true, he may have done this before he went to the farm and left the barrel off at the location where it was found. The fact he apparently has his own courier business, he may know where to get certain items. Media reports suggested he had his own furniture business at 17. He's obviously someone that knows exactly what he is doing

Maybe she needed some fresh air and went outside for a few minutes to get some air and got talking to him. If he has the personality of a psychopath, they can pretend to be one of the nicest people. He may have drawn her in by making her feel sorry for him if he asked her what she's in Scotland for and she said OT and he could have went on to say he had been in a bad car accident etc. could have come across charismatic which may have influenced her to leave. The tragic end must have happened well before 5am though as her friends were obviously worried at this point for them to report to police so she must not have been answering her phone. Perhaps we will never know exactly why but I really hope he shows some remorse so that the truth will be told but sadly I don't think this will ever be known.

I agree, if it played out as the papers have reported I think Karen could have been dead by 2 to 2-30 AM. I have said that from the start that I feel he played on Karen's caring nature talking about his crash coma etc reeling her in making her feel sorry for him and thinking he was a lovely guy and he could have had the gift of the gab as we call it in Ireland, it means a way with words. As you correctly said many Psychopaths are charismatic and can fool people into thinking they are wonderful people.

I think he may have watched Karen for a while whether on the night or previous times she had been in the club. The way he disposed of her body and tried to conceal his appalling crime was horrific, so I doubt any remorse will be shown and unfortunately many of the questions discussed on this thread will remain unanswered and haunt Karens family and friends for the rest of their lives. Its so sad and tragic for this to happen to honest decent people is beyond comprehension.

I think he was bumbling around trying to get rid of her body, make his "problem" go away. In a number of crime shows and movies, acid is sometimes attemtped...he may have been desperate. I doubt it was his plan to kill her and use acid. I think it shows stupidity more than psychosis, jmo.

I think he was bumbling around trying to get rid of her body, make his "problem" go away. In a number of crime shows and movies, acid is sometimes attemtped...he may have been desperate. I doubt it was his plan to kill her and use acid. I think it shows stupidity more than psychosis, jmo.

Id still think it would take a very sick puppy to beat a lady with a spanner strangle her and keep her in the boot of his car overnight, and god knows what else and thats not to mention the horrific disposing of her body.

There is a huge outdoor terrace out the back, they take card payments and there are not any late shops nearby so she would not need to leave the club.

There is a huge outdoor terrace out the back, they take card payments and there are not any late shops nearby so she would not need to leave the club.

As an Irish man I can tell you us Irish hate using cards in pubs we always use cash its a cultural thing, Ive been in many countries and it doesnt matter if its at home, Australia, Canada or Glasgow us Irish male and female young and old hate using plastic in bars and pubs, ask any Irish person. I am sure Karen was no different.

Id still think it would take a very sick puppy to beat a lady with a spanner strangle her and keep her in the boot of his car overnight, and god knows what else and thats not to mention the horrific disposing of her body.

Oh a bad seed for sure...but not crazy, necessarily. Though they may say he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back