VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think there are enough sleuthers on this one. I can't seem to keep up here. I think you guys can will survive without my help on this one. :biggrin: Holler if you need me, lol. I'll be in Christina Morris's thread.

I don't think people should be dragging JM into other disappearances and murders when there isn't even info enough to accuse him of Hannah's disappearance. Take that to the other forums, don't muddy the waters here with that distraction. Right now all LE have him for is reckless driving and they are acting like he's some big time criminal with the wanted poster and press for that because they can't get him for what they hope they can.

Photo date 9/19/14 ????? Friday they got a mugshot????? JMO

I'm thinking that might just be the date that photo was uploaded to the LE computer from wherever they got it.

I've not seen evidence yet. Also if he is innocent, I feel sick for him.

I would be sick for him too if he was innocent. But he sure made it hard on himself by not telling his story. Got no one to blame but himself.

I don't think cases slow down because of forums. They slow down because nothing is happening.

IMO....JM is going to be charged with first degree, capital murder. It doesn't matter whether it was an accident, or unintentional. They are going for the DP.

Why do you say that? It does matter a great deal if it was accidental. Absolutely. To us and to them. I truly don't understand this mentality of keystone, renegade, no holds barred cops. This is not vigilante justice here, it is a police department doing their job. I would be very proud of them if I were a C'ville resident, and particularly if I had a child enrolled at UVA. We see far too many cases where LE seems to do nothing, so I'll take this any day. JMO.

PLEASE stop with the sketch talk. There was no sketch generated for THIS case. JMO

I'm trying to deter people from making that jump. By agreeing that he doesn't look like the sketch, I'm agreeing with you that it's not relevant right now. Man, if you're going to jump on someone pick a post from someone who is saying he does look like it.

If they want to be aggressive with JM, fine. But is anyone else worried that other avenues of investigation are drying up while they focus on one guy?

HG had the highly focused attention of TWO men that night. TWO men followed her right before she disappeared. WG is the only one we know to definitely be a stranger to her (if we are to believe him). He may have been in collusion with JM or he may have waited until JM left her alone (HG and JM weren't together in the area for hours, only about 20 mins). Or there may have been someone else involved.

If she is still alive and is being held captive somewhere (very possible since there's no body yet and they've searched most of the town), the trail might be getting cold. This is what's making me crazy.

Also, should her friends be 100% trusted? I mean just for now, for the sake of finding the truth, shouldn't their words be regarded with some skepticism?

Just thinking out loud here.

I really don't think there is any evidence against the white guy being involved.

It's not about whether we believe him. LE seems to find the man credible and having no linkage to Hannah's disappearance.

99% of the time in cases like this it is one lone predator. I think this is the case in this one too.

I also don't think Hannah knew JM. And I don't think the WG knew JM either.

JMO

I was VERY uncomfortable after watching the presser yesterday, & very bothered by Chief Longo's presentation, although up until then I've been a bit of a "fangirl". I'd like to thank those who powered links to the Chief's bio, which now leave me more confused than ever, lol. He has incredible credentials, so now I'm back to wondering why he's taken this route...

Me too! I was fully on board with C-ville's handling of things and was very impressed with the way Longo balanced passion with reason until yesterday. Yesterday's presser made me super-uncomfortable. Then I thought, "well, he's under a lot of pressure and he's been spending time with her family... maybe he had a momentary loss of self-control and needs a good night's sleep, we've all been there." Then today happened and... well, I'm back to the F. Scott Fitzgerald quote... :)

I agree that the gloves are probably not evidence. If they were they'd be looking for traces of blood, DNA, hair etc on the box and handling them a lot more delicately. Or you'd hope they would anyways.
The gloves found in yesterdayssearch could be evidence. I think they are looking for a match. If oneis found they may have found the area where Hannah is.:fence:

This reminds me a lot of the case out of NY a few years back. The young female victim was intoxicated and the guy worked at the bar as a bouncer. He pretended he was going to take her home but instead took her to his place, tied her up repeatedly raped her, and then murdered her. It was a crime of opportunity and I imagine this one was too.

IMO

I am actually hoping he's another Ariel Castro. Better than the alternative anyway....

I just thought of another potential forum:
- Debate: I believe suspects should talk to the police if they have nothing to hide.

I wonder if Longo/LE would be this angry, passionate, and determined if Hannah overdosed or accidentally died at a frat party, and people there disposed of the body.

I hope JM is not spotted and some sort of "flash mob" is created to "detain" him for LE...I just really hate how this whole thing is being handled and feel like Longo's machismo routine is overtaking Hannah being missing...but jmo...

Flash mob or lynch mob? if LE wanted this guy from the beginning of the chase they would have called additional units to stop him, I'm very wary of how this is being played out with LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark