WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case makes me so sad. I wish we would hear something. :(

This case makes me so sad. I wish we would hear something. :(

Me too! I was driving down the highway today and my 2 year old innocently yelled out "SKY!" (he was pointing at the sky) and my heart sank...immediately thinking about our little Sky who needs and deserves to come home!

Where are you little one? :tears:

A friend of mine just had a baby girl at the end of December. The baby's name is Sky, and I just don't even want to start telling my friend about the connection of the name.

But I know this little girl Sky is going to have a wonderful life with a loving family...something Sky M. deserves, too!

poor Sky! Where is he? Why hasn't Julia been charged with neglect yet?????? I cannot believe that no charges have been filed.

I don't know and I don't understand it. Clearly she is not going to "crack" and confess to LE. They have nothing to lose by charging her; other charges can always be added later. She already is not talking. Why shouldn't she, at the very least face, some legal hassles and possible jail time?

Search & Seek -- Are you around? Are there any updates? It's getting quiet on Sky's thread and that disturbs me. I want him FOUND! Our poor little guy.

I don't buy into the "Sky was taken overseas" theory, but here's an article that hasn't been posted yet:

http://www.mollybkenny.com/news/bel...custody-case-could-be-in-ukraine-20120127.cfm

That article says the last time someone saw Sky was in May but I thought SM and his attorney verified that he was seen on June 15th when M got her hair cut?

The only way I could buy Sky being overseas is if the plan was for JB and M to follow. Unfortunately, I doubt there is any evidence to suggest or support that theory.

I have been away for a couple of days - and I still think constantly about our little Sky. Where are you sweetheart? Why oh why haven't we heard any more?! Please tell me that there are clues / evidence / information that we are not yet aware of that will bring you home!

That article says the last time someone saw Sky was in May but I thought SM and his attorney verified that he was seen on June 15th when M got her hair cut?

The only way I could buy Sky being overseas is if the plan was for JB and M to follow. Unfortunately, I doubt there is any evidence to suggest or support that theory.

It's probably just a typo or bad research. I'm sure we've nailed down June 15th as a solid date.

The May isn't correct. June 15 was verified as the date of the haircut and Sky was present at that time in the US.

Kyron is what brought me to this forum. And Kyron is still missing. No one has been charged. Nothing.

I don't understand this about Kyron or Sky. They are innocent children.

Which brings me to another point...Terri and Kaine's divorce has been put off for years. What is the status of Julia and Solomon's divorce? The mediation was before the actual hearing, correct?

We are glad you are here Surfie. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that Kaine Horman cannot divorce Terri, what a slap in the face to that man. I hope the same doesn't hold true for Solomon. They are both wonderful men who deserve to be able to move on with their lives.

I found this old quote from Solomon. To me, it speaks a lot to what I believe is likely Julia's personality disorder.

Mr Metalwala told news station KCPQ-TV: "I think this is some kind of game she's playing. I don't know. I don't know what she is thinking."

"She wants to hurt me but she is hurting the kids."

As do Julia's own quotes about Solomon:

"My former husband is a sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult."

"My attorney has forbid me from talking about the ongoing investigation. My husband's claims are without merit. Solomon is deceptive."

and

"Prayers. Faith. I'm praying to Jesus on my knees night and day for my Sky. Kindly, Julia"

"My former husband is a sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult."

I know a bunch of Pakistani Muslims here in Seattle. Many work for local tech companies like Microsoft. All the ones I know are great people.

IMHO she's throwing out the "Muslim!" card to make people think he is some kind of terrorist. She should be ashamed of herself, but she isn't.

I never answered Gitana's question from the previous thread -- oops! Here it is:

Strictly, strictly my own opinion, here.....but I believe JB likely has a personality disorder in addition to an extreme anxiety disorder (which fuels her OCD). Which one? I couldn't say for certain but antisocial personality disorder rings a bell with her. It is characterized by lack of empathy, manipulativeness, deceitfulness, callousness (lack of concern for the feelings or problems of others), hostility, use of dominance or intimidation to control others, and impulsivity/risk-taking.

Of course, many murderers/criminals will engage in deceitful behavior as part of their self-preservation after the crime but that does not mean they have a personality disorder. A personality disorder is something fixed about that person that is long-term and unchanging (i.e. their fundamental personality). I'm guessing JB does have a PD based on the totality of what we know about her -- going back years and coming from numerous sources, including her own mother and police reports. Her mother refers to "abuse" at the hands of JB long before Sky went missing. Leave your newborn son in a parking lot and get paged that the police want to speak with you? Uh, wait a minute officer, I need to finish shopping and then I'll be right there. She was also extremely crafty at manipulating doctors and the court system into believing her to be the victim and was cunning enough to get the kids returned to her care with a psychiatrist telling the courts she was a fit mother. Aside from the heinous things we know she did to SM (which involved a great deal of hostility, manipulativeness, callousness, and use of dominance), we can also see evidence of a PD in JB's post-Sky's disappearance behavior: the flurry of flickr uploads, the ongoing seeking of a sugar daddy, etc. This is the totality I'm speaking of: we can match up the diagnostic criteria for antisocial PD with JB's behavior before, during, and after Sky's disappearance. Again, these are only my opinions and I'm not seeking to diagnose JB over the internet -- just drawing parallels.

For someone like JB, the kids would have (so sadly) been pawns. They would have been a means to an end, a way to get what she wanted. She would have seen Sky and M as currency, almost.

I think what we need clarity on is what JB's "mental problems" actually are. In my opinion, they are an anxiety disorder and a personality disorder (statistically, many domestic batterers and serial killers also have antisocial personality disorder). Anxiety disorders are known to have a high co-occurance with antisocial personality disorder in specific, which also bolsters this conclusion.

So, to answer your question, I think it would be very different if we were talking about "mental problems" involving depression, PTSD, an anxiety disorder without the co-occurance of a personality disorder, or any other type of mood or trauma-based disorder. JB would need to have the capacity for empathy (i.e. concern for the feelings, needs, and suffering of another person and a sense of remorse or guilt after hurting or killing someone). JB, if you ask me, does not have the capacity for empathy and, therefore, would not have "broken down" the way a mother without a personality disorder might have. I'm pretty certain her only concern once Sky was dead was how to save her own butt -- that's how someone with antisocial personality disorder would think: what does this have to do with me?

Thank you so much for that. It's not what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear that she likely has disorders that will cause her to react in a manner that could allow for some answers here. But it is what it is and we will have to live with it.

I am growing so concerned. I don't want this to end up like Kyron's case. I wonder what LE would do or say, if anything, if there was more public pressure for some sort of answers, some sort of action.

I wish they could give us more info to sleuth but I trust that they are doing the best they can. I just hope that the best doesn't go nowhere.

I know a bunch of Pakistani Muslims here in Seattle. Many work for local tech companies like Microsoft. All the ones I know are great people.

IMHO she's throwing out the "Muslim!" card to make people think he is some kind of terrorist. She should be ashamed of herself, but she isn't.

Exactly! And, as we have discussed before, he isn't even Muslim. He attends a Christian religion; and Julia well knows this. She was completely intending this to be a slur against him and likely trying to turn the media against Solomon like the judges were. The judges profiled him IMHO and did not treat him fairly.

There seems to be nothing new being reported in this case...and I hate that :( I am selfish. I want Sky found safe and returned to his daddy. I want Julia's high and mighty *advertiser censored** in prison. I really hope that everything is quiet for a GOOD reason. I cannot bear the thought of one more person getting away with "disappearing" their child. Where are you Sky??? BTW I live in Scottsdale and I look everyday for Sky, hoping that she sent him here. Wouldn't that be nice...?

I know we are all disappointed at the lack of progress here, but let me take this lull as a chance to shout out a big THANK YOU to all those who are helping with the search. We are all grateful that you never tire or cease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500