WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this story still going strong in the local media? How are reporters not knocking on her door?

I think that someone should round up some locals and plant themselves outside the Police Station with signs. Get a News crew out there and force LE for more info or action on this case. We the People have the power to do this. Anyone interested in organizing this? moo

Is this story still going strong in the local media? How are reporters not knocking on her door?

I've heard nothing in the media. I tweeted KIRO and KOMO the other day to see if there was anything to update and KOMO quickly replied (never heard from KIRO):

"No updates at this time. We will keep you abreast of any developments."

I don't understand why they aren't hounding her or her family. Someone in that family (JULIA!) knows something! She can't hide forever...one day she will have to face the public.

I'm just dying to know if she is still holed up in her brother's apartment? Why is he and her mother not hounding her to death over this? It just infuriates me to no end that she is doing her own thing, whatever that might be, with absolutely no consequences. Haul her sorry rear in for the neglect of M. If nothing else, it might get her out of her comfort zone and put some much needed pressure on her. It's disgusting to me.

I'm just dying to know if she is still holed up in her brother's apartment? Why is he and her mother not hounding her to death over this? It just infuriates me to no end that she is doing her own thing, whatever that might be, with absolutely no consequences. Haul her sorry rear in for the neglect of M. If nothing else, it might get her out of her comfort zone and put some much needed pressure on her. It's disgusting to me.

Again I am thinking Sky is oversea! Her family and her prepare it!
Because they hold veil of silence around Julia.
What SM and MM are doing? I can't find any news.
Little sister maybe can answer some questions now.

Can anyone see if JB has logged onto the sugar daddies or christian mingles site in the past couple months? IIRC, someone on this forum was able to see her last log-on date for the sugar daddies site.

I asked my "source" if JB has been seen in public since Sky's disappearance and she replied: "I don't think so." She's a local and is out and about a good bit trying to figure out these MP cases, so I was hoping she'd seen JB herself. Guess not.

Can anyone see if JB has logged onto the sugar daddies or christian mingles site in the past couple months? IIRC, someone on this forum was able to see her last log-on date for the sugar daddies site.

I tried to look for the info on the Seeking Arrangement site. I had to register to search (eeeekk!), but I figured what the heck, I wanted to find out. When I put in Julia's profile number, it came up "profile not found". So either I had the wrong number or maybe she deleted it. I havent yet tried the Christian Mingles site.

I tried to look for the info on the Seeking Arrangement site. I had to register to search (eeeekk!), but I figured what the heck, I wanted to find out. When I put in Julia's profile number, it came up "profile not found". So either I had the wrong number or maybe she deleted it. I havent yet tried the Christian Mingles site.

Haha! I ALSO registered -- I'm an official Sugar Daddy, everyone! But, I couldn't find her either. Hopefully, whoever that original websleuther was could tell us if they can view JB's profile or not, since I know for sure they viewed it a while back.

Melissasmom: Did you try profile number 661549? That's the one I have. I can't find my log-on info or I'd do it myself. Thank you!!

Still so very curious how JB is surviving these days . . . . no children in her care, no source of income, no permanent home, no complete control over anyone and everyone in the home, there might even be food in the kitchen and fridge (oh my!)!!! Is she allowing her brother to use the toilet in the home? Does he get to sleep in his bed or is he forced to sleep in the living room on the floor? Does she wash his clothes along with her own each night while he is trying to sleep? She has no funding source to go shopping (unless a Sugar Daddy really did come through) and she has no children to deny food, beds, (boy toys for Sky), etc.

She must be having difficulty with being in someone else's home and not control every aspect of the home. I wonder what little MM has to say about Mommy and brother Sky . . . has she been in play therapy yet with a qualified therapist? I believe she will reveal some significant info through her play (but sadly she may not have enough info to lead anyone to little Sky).

Thinking of you little man and sending you warm beams of light to help us all find you! I will focus on casting an illumination on locating Sky and helping to get him back to his Daddy and sister. (one way or another)

Where is Sky? I pray that he is found soon and justice is served! I keep his daddy and sister in my prayers as well.

This has been an absolutely beautiful weekend here in W WA - perfect weather to be outside playing. As I was out playing with my 2 y/o I couldn't help but wonder where Sky is. He should be outside enjoying the sunshine with his sister.

I can't believe that Julia has been holed up in an apartment (that she has no control over) since November. Maybe a welfare check is in order for her (just to make sure she's alive)? She's got to start talking one day!

Maybe I should just hop the next airplane out and do a welfare check on her myself?

Maybe I should just hop the next airplane out and do a welfare check on her myself?

Oh, Lordy! Please do it, lol! I'm itching to know what she's up to that she hasn't been seen out in public in 3 months. My guess is vacuuming, cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, cleaning the fridge, dusting, more dusting....

:sweep:

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Julia for not following through with visitation; and PLEASE tell me that when/if she take supervised visitation, it will be in a CONTROLLED environment. Please do not let another situation occur like in the tragedy tonight in WA with Susan Powell's beautiful children. My heart broke this afternoon and there is a splinter there that will never heal.

Susan's case has been dear to me for many reasons. I can only say that Sky's case will always be dear to me as well. He touched my heart the first day; and I will never forget this beautiful child.

Julia - where is Sky?

Josh Powell's House in WA blows up - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Melissasmom: Did you try profile number 661549? That's the one I have. I can't find my log-on info or I'd do it myself. Thank you!!

Oh dear, sorry, I just now saw this post. Yes, that is the number that I have also.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Julia for not following through with visitation; and PLEASE tell me that when/if she take supervised visitation, it will be in a CONTROLLED environment. Please do not let another situation occur like in the tragedy tonight in WA with Susan Powell's beautiful children. My heart broke this afternoon and there is a splinter there that will never heal.

Susan's case has been dear to me for many reasons. I can only say that Sky's case will always be dear to me as well. He touched my heart the first day; and I will never forget this beautiful child.

Julia - where is Sky?

Josh Powell's House in WA blows up - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
OMG - I hear what you are saying Cocomod. This is my biggest concern in this case as well. It's well established by now that Julia is a coward just like Josh Powell which doesn't bode well for little M. The same holds true with Terri Horman and baby K. I hope and pray if visitation ever happens between these two women and their daughters that they are in a place that is neutral. There is no way Josh should have ever been allowed to visit those boys at home. Without derailing Sky's thread much more, I just want to add that my heart is breaking right now for Susan's family. They've lost so much because of this sick and purely evil man. I know they are stronger people than I ever could be because I honestly believe that I would just want to curl up in a corner and never get up. God bless them!

Come on, LE!! It CAN be done! Arizona LE are searching the landfill for Jhessye Shockley -- please start searching for Sky!

Police have started searching a landfill south of Phoenix for the body of a 5-year-old Arizona girl who has been missing for more than four months and who authorities now believe is dead.

About 20 officers wore protective gear, masks, and boots, and used rake-like tools as they began sifting through every single piece of garbage in a 36,000-square-foot area of the Butterfield Landfill in Mobile, south of the Phoenix area. That amounts to about 6,000 tons of trash.

They will search eight hours a day Monday through Friday for up to six weeks or until they find the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley of Glendale.

It's a ridiculous amount of work but it will be worth it if Jhessye is found, put to rest, and her murderer is brought to prosecution. Please give Sky the same chance!

On a side note, my thoughts and prayers are with the Cox family as they cope with the loss of Charlie and Braden. Hopefully, those little boys are in heaven with their mother now and everyone is at peace.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ariz-police-begin-searching-landfill-girl-15522115#.TzABWZgqMb0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500