Which is strongest RDI evidence?

Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

• PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.

Votes: 113 65.3%
  • PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

Votes: 38 22.0%

• Total voters
I think the actual sequence of events is the strongest RDI evidence for me.

The fact that the killer(s) had time to write a 2.5 page ransom note (and a rough draft!); to strangle and sexually assault Jonbenet at least 40 minutes after the initial head injury and re-dress her is proof that time was not a problem for them. Nor was the maze-like layout of the house. There were rooms the housekeepers didn't even know existed! How would an intruder know the layout well enough to creep around at night for hours without leaving a trace?

I'm not sure which "R" did it, but I lean heavily toward the parents. One or both. Their behavior was the initial tipoff for me, though I did consider the intruder theory for a while. Sure everyone grieves differently, but refusing to cooperate with police while doing a media campaign and writing several books has nothing to do with "grief."

MOO

The timing of 45 minutes to two hours between the head trauma and ligature strangulation tells me that whoever killed JonBenet spent more than 45 minutes to two hours in that house. That's no Intruder imo.

The timing of 45 minutes to two hours between the head trauma and ligature strangulation tells me that whoever killed JonBenet spent more than 45 minutes to two hours in that house. That's no Intruder imo.
Im BDI so i think the time between the head bash and the strangulation is the parents first trying to wake her and then concocting their plan. If you were in their shoes, you would know that you have to act fast or be busted. Read on how the blood pooling under her skin can show how bodies are moved post-mortem

Im BDI so i think the time between the head bash and the strangulation is the parents first trying to wake her and then concocting their plan. If you were in their shoes, you would know that you have to act fast or be busted. Read on how the blood pooling under her skin can show how bodies are moved post-mortem

allysasaurus,
Maybe the time period between head blow and asphyxiation can be explained by BR cleaning stuff up?

allysasaurus,
Maybe the time period between head blow and asphyxiation can be explained by BR cleaning stuff up?

A ten year old doesnt clean up after himself. Even if hes gunna get in trouble for whatever it is that hes done. If he hurt her, i see him kinda nudging her or lifting up her hands and letting them drop down again to see if she would wake up, then taking off to get his parents or taking off to hide in his room.
"What did you find?" Seems like hes trying to gauge what all his parents know about what he has done before he starts spilling his guts.

Inspector Rex: Why does it seem no one proposes the theory that the IDI went to her in her bed, hit her on the head and then tied her up and took her downstairs for the strangulation?
He would not have known the head blow would have eventually been fatal, but that didn't matter, as his intention was to kill.
I think he intended to subdue and kill.

Not kidnap. Not torture. Not assault.

So this makes me think either an accomplice wrote the RN or this person was bi-polar.

Super Dave: More than that, andreww, what would be the point? IF the intent was to kill, if she's already hit and unconscious, it would be easy to kill her without all the rigmarole inspector rex suggests.

Inspector Rex: rigmarole?

Super Dave: Sure, all the trappings of bondage and subjugation.

Sure, OK, now I understand. It's difficult sometimes to work out what is being referred to, when you ask both AK an myself "what would be the point?". I needed to go back and look at the conversation to try and reply to your question.

So I suggest we move this elsewhere, so we aren't discussing IDI theories on an RDI thread.

A ten year old doesnt clean up after himself. Even if hes gunna get in trouble for whatever it is that hes done. If he hurt her, i see him kinda nudging her or lifting up her hands and letting them drop down again to see if she would wake up, then taking off to get his parents or taking off to hide in his room.
"What did you find?" Seems like hes trying to gauge what all his parents know about what he has done before he starts spilling his guts.

allysasaurus,
I reckon some kids would panic, whilst others would make an attempt to hide some evidence and stage some kind of childish scenario, hoping to pan the adults off with a story, e.g. she fell down the stair, she fell off the chair.

I've always speculated if BR redressed JonBenet in the size-12's, since if they were with the other Christmas gits in the basement, he would know in advance, since James Kolar has stated BR opened the, to become, Partially Opened Christmas gifts, on Christmas Day afternoon.

The scenario I imagined is that he left JonBenet dressed in the Pink Barbie Nightgown, and the size-12's, later the parents added the longjohns since this hid any evidence of an internal injury?

Someone had to fetch the longjohns and white gap top, the reason I attribute this to the parents is because it forms part of their version of events, not something I could see BR planning?

Until James Kolar speculated that it all kicked off in the breakfast bar, I assumed it happened in JonBenet's or BR's bedroom, since the breakfast bar appears untouched?

Man, i really need to read kolars book. 20-something bucks on ebay. :(
Anyone wanna mail it to me?????!!!

It is free on Kindle Unlimited (& thru your library?). It is also available in kindle format for $9.99.

I checked my city libraries and they had it wait listed and every time i call them to see if it has come in they ******** me. Lol
Funny...
I got the parents book (death of innocence) for about 3$ US on ebay...
They were practically giving the darn thing away.

They have a used copy on Amazon for $10.60 (plus $3.99 shipping), so it's cheaper there! I've always preferred Amazon over Ebay, anyway. Link is here.

you know, when you think about it, that little girl was a fighter. First, they had to use stun gun on her,then they say she has marks where she came to and tried to get rope off of her, then she screamed. I would say the killer was not too tough if he had to do all that to gather up a six year old. Coward!

you know, when you think about it, that little girl was a fighter. First, they had to use stun gun on her,then they say she has marks where she came to and tried to get rope off of her, then she screamed. I would say the killer was not too tough if he had to do all that to gather up a six year old. Coward!

IF you believe all that happened.

IF you believe all that happened.

As we know, use of a stun gun was NEVER verified. In fact, is wasn't even attempted to be verified because DA refused to allow the coroner to keep the body for further testing, the parents refused to allow an exhumation, and the DA refused to ask for a warrant to override their refusal.
Second, the coroner found NO physical evidence that she had struggled at ALL. The marks on her throat were petechial hemorrhaghes, NOT scratches. There were NO skin cells or blood under her fingernails (her own or anyone else's).
The only correct comment here was that she screamed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back