NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing Erica had a real father who cared where she is.

I wish that poor child had someone ANYONE who cared what happened to her. This is so sad. Why doesn't the state keep track of children??:banghead::banghead:

I wish that poor child had someone ANYONE who cared what happened to her. This is so sad. Why doesn't the state keep track of children??:banghead::banghead:
I believe her birth mother cared very much for her and gave her to the Parsons because she wanted a better life for her child. She probably felt that since they were distant family, Erica would be better there than with strangers and also bio mom would be able to contact Erica as she got older (which she did do). My heart aches for this woman who tried to do the best thing for her daughter but it ended up being the worst possible thing for her.

I believe her birth mother cared very much for her and gave her to the Parsons because she wanted a better life for her child. She probably felt that since they were distant family, Erica would be better there than with strangers and also bio mom would be able to contact Erica as she got older (which she did do). My heart aches for this woman who tried to do the best thing for her daughter but it ended up being the worst possible thing for her.

Yep, yep! My heart is heavy for her because she probably was afraid she could not give her things like material items and enough stability while working to care for her. Her concerns were likely ''can I afford summer camp or pretty clothes or trips to amusement parks,etc.'' Those things Erica cannot use now .

No matter the circumstance of her birth or the circumstances behind Erica's adoption, I do feel that Carolyn thought she was doing the right thing by signing her rights away to the Parsons.

Total responsibility for this IMO lays squarely on the shoulders of those Adoptive parents and I am sick and tired of them getting to walk the streets while Erica is MIA and possibly dead at their hands.

It is an outrage.

Just saw a story on this

Lead investigator in Erica Parsons case takes new job in banking

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
cwootson@charlotteobserver.com
Posted: Tuesday, Jun. 24, 2014

One of the lead investigators looking into the disappearance of Erica Parsons has stepped down after taking a job in the banking industry, according to the Rowan Sheriff’s Office.

Investigator Clint Mauldin accepted the job last week, according to a spokesman. Mauldin is still a reserve officer in the Sheriff’s Office and is available to investigators.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...estigator-in-erica-parsons.html#storylink=cpy

Where is Erica?
Where is the little girl whose face tells a horror story ?
Whose eyes speak what no child should ever know?

I try to think why some cases ' stick' with us more than others.
Without hearing or reading any of the details, you can read in her face what
became of her. I do not know the what , when, where or how, but I do know
what happened. :please: someone find this angel !

I seldom post on Erica's thread, but adopters like Erica's adoptive parents are the reason why my Dad who has an autoimmune disease and a mental illness was to afraid to put me up for adoption. Especially after around the time before he left my biological mother who had alcohol and drug issues on top of mental illness attempted to sell me to hell knows who when I was an infant. My Dad struggled raising me and I will say that I also grew up dealing with difficult plus unfair circumstances. I'm okay now. It made me the person I am now, so I don't really care if I may of had an easier childhood if I was adopted. It's over now and I still love my Dad. As for Erica, I most likely believe that she is deceased. If not then I doubt she is in a very good situation right now. I just hope someday we will find her and the Parsons will be put behind bars as well. This is JMO and :twocents:.

reminds me of the jaliek rainwalker case that still haunts me, the boy went missing under the care of foster parents and was never heard of again
to this date no one has been charged neither has he been found
another child lost through the cracks

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

Erica-Baby, see here, all your WS Aunties and Uncles are worried sick about you and want to hear from you!

Take care, wherever you are, and please get in touch with one of us!

Miss you,

Shouldn't take a rocket scientist to see that endangering a child has at least been committed. Many other charges as well. Who doesn't know where their child is, and doesn't care??? Who doesn't ever report the child missing??? I'll tell you who, those that know good and well where the child is, therefore she isn't missing to them. No need to look for that which isn't lost.

When is someone going to be held accountable????

So sad I check this thread all the time and never any good news :(
I sure would have loved and cared for this sweet angel if she had been with me. Shame on these people who harmed her it is just sickening. May they rot on hell

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/07/13/5041939/a-year-later-few-clues-in-search.html

A year after the search for Erica Parsons began, her biological mother, Carolyn Parsons, has moved back to Rowan County. She’s staying with a friend, looking for work, and pressuring investigators to do more to find the daughter she gave up for adoption as a baby.

A candlelight vigil is planned for Aug. 1, a year after her daughter’s reported disappearance. The goal: Keep the search alive.

A total of $35,000 in reward money remains unclaimed, and the joint effort of the FBI, the State Bureau of Investigation and private search organizations has yielded no arrests, no charges and no Erica.

Carolyn Parsons is my guest tonight on True Crime Radio along with bullying expert Gabriella van Rij

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com to find the iHeart Radio link. Show starts at 8 PM Eastern.

If you missed the show with Carolyn Parsons no need to worry. You can find all the past iHeart shows at the archives. CLICK HERE

http://myfox8.com/2014/07/19/feds-interview-adoptive-parents-of-missing-rowan-county-teen/

Carlyle Sherill, the attorney for Casey and Sandy Parsons, confirmed to Channel 9 that Tuesday night his clients were questioned for hours by at least six FBI agents.

Sherill said the agents also interviewed the Parsons’ daughter, Brook Parsons, but would not comment on the nature of the questions.

Sherill said Tuesday afternoon, Casey Parsons first called him to complain about being tracked by FBI agents in her new home town of Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn