VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holding her back was odd. I was wondering about that also.

Agree. I know if I do something odd like fall or strain a muscle I'll hold my back like that. To me, looks like she's keeping her hand there for longer than just to check her phone.

Oh poor Hannah.

The holding her back was odd. I was wondering about that also.
She looked out of breath to me. Like she had been running. I hold my back like that to open up my lungs, especially when I've got a stitch in my side from running while drunk and dehydrated.

can you say more about the party and the male friend? I missed the beginning of this case. what was the social/personal situation?

There's this bit being reported:

Snipped...
...Late Friday night, investigators say Graham and a friend went to a party just a few blocks from her home.

"She had been drinking quite a bit," said Charlottesville Police Captain Gary Pleasants. "She told him that she was leaving and going home. He asked if he could walk her home and she said no she was fine. He stayed and she left."

Police say for the next 45 minutes, Graham sent text messages to several friends.

http://www.wric.com/story/26539767/crews-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

best compilation i've seen yet!

THANKS

suppose the male friend at the party was with another girl so she went off to find another guy so she could "show him up", couldn't get into the college pub so she went downtown to try to hook up?

The more I consecutively watch the videos, the more sure I am personally that something was off with Hannah that night. I truly believe she was under the influence of something very strange and atypical for her.

Where does she go at the Pub when she comes around the top, veers off screen for 1-2 minutes to the left, then returns to view? What's over there?

Also curious about her appearing to hold her back. People have mentioned checking her phone in her pocket. Could also be that she had taken a fall at some point and was sore?

I wondered the same about her back. She looks a little bent forward to me, too, like she's sore.

can you say more about the party and the male friend? I missed the beginning of this case. what was the social/personal situation?

After going out to dinner with friends, she had gone to a house party with a male friend apparently (we don't know who he is). When she said she was leaving to home he offered to walk her back and she declined.

I'm not sure whether she was ever planning on going home or not because her group of friends from dinner thought she was going to meet them out elsewhere. Ultimately she did neither, and began this trek east.

I am sorry I looked for a link but could not find one that details this exactly.. perhaps it was said at the press conference. Sorry, I'll keep looking for a link that lays it all out.

Was she looking for someone? Because if she was meeting someone, why wouldn't that person come forward? It sounds like she "fibbed" when she told the make friend she was going home and then tried to get into the bar, imo.

After going out to dinner with friends, she had gone to a house party with a male friend apparently (we don't know who he is). When she said she was leaving to home he offered to walk her back and she declined.

I'm not sure whether she was ever planning on going home or not because her group of friends from dinner thought she was going to meet them out elsewhere. Ultimately she did neither, and began this trek east.

I am sorry I looked for a link but could not find one that details this exactly.. perhaps it was said at the press conference. Sorry, I'll keep looking for a link that lays it all out.

ETA: Tarabull posted a link about 3 posts above me.

This is the full mcgrady video they showed at the press conference. Two people appear to talk to her. They are crossing the street and she is crossing a perpendicular street . I have been searching for this ** since the press conference!! About the 3:29 mark

http://youtu.be/nASu-u8gHFI

Great. Big thanks!

Denied admittance...another similarity to the MH case. :(
I just can't get over the feeling that there's a connection between the two cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess the bouncer can attest to her demeanor....I'm finding this whole walk with her very strange..I wonder if she had false ID on her (reason she was reaching in her back pocket in the video before turning into Grady's). Someone "lost" ,imo, doesn't try to get into a bar but asks for help or at least directions...just odd.:thinking:

Was she looking for someone? Because if she was meeting someone, why wouldn't that person come forward? It sounds like she "fibbed" when she told the make friend she was going home and then tried to get into the bar, imo.

I was thinking the same thing. The friend sounds like a beta orbiter she was trying to leave behind in order to meet someone else.

well what was she doing for a few minutes before coming to the pub?

I'm curious about where she was before the pub too. She came from the east. Is there video of her walking by the pub earlier...heading east? Or did she wrap around from another direction. And what WAS she doing when she walked out of the frame for a couple mins before trying to gain entry into McGrady's?

Two impressions:

Hannah has no idea where she is or where she is going. Very, very disturbing! Secondly, she doesn't stop long enough at the bar door to even have her ID checked! How can the bouncer say she was turned away???

This is the full mcgrady video they showed at the press conference. Two people appear to talk to her. They are crossing the street and she is crossing a perpendicular street . I have been searching for this ** since the press conference!! About the 3:29 mark

http://youtu.be/nASu-u8gHFI

it looks to me like she was bending down behind the bushes to puke and then get herself together to try to get into the bar.
I would not go into a bar if I had just puked. her movements and actions make NO sense. an hour after she leaves the party she heads to the bar. and why running down the road to the bar? what happened during that hour? she was running all night but not asking for help.
PCP makes you do stuff like that or LSD. not cocaine or ruffies or being very drunk. somebody laced her and she left the party feeling ill, but then when whatever it was kicked in, she started out on the town and was on some sort of delusional mission?
I wish we knew if her texts were coherent.

This really reminds me of Lauren Spierer. Young, intoxicated college girl last seen at a bar..and in LS's case, everyone speculated, analyzed, outlined figures, etc. of a white pick up truck, only to find out that the truck supposedly wasn't involved at all...sort of like BG and WG this case (although I'm still not completely sold that neither of them were involved, but JMO)

I hope HG isn't missing as long as LS and many others are though. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members