Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Nurmi explains now about the sexually graphic photos "close up shots of her anus" that we must all endure. Ughhhhh. #JodiArias

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ugh is right. :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Nurmi- All of this describes the relationship Travis and #jodiarias had #3TVArias

Shout out to lurkers - join us in the conversation.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Finally, you will hear sexually graphic evidence explains Nurmi referring to the phone calls between Travis and #JodiArias

----------------

From DGC: Oh no . . . :gaah:

From WAT:

Nurmi explains now about the sexually graphic photos "close up shots of her anus" that we must all endure. Ughhhhh. #JodiArias

you know, we all have one. I never understood this part. Some people make a career out of studying it and helping people who really need help.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Nurmi- Some evidence will show who #jodiarias and Travis was before they met. Before their "worlds collided" #3TVArias

she was a stalker back then and still was with Travis. i have no doubt she still would be one if she was on the outside

im already thinking oh shut up nurmi :floorlaugh:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Pre Paid Legal will be discussed and how Travis fit into the company #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi has a new right handed back hand slap move. Interesting. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

Nurmi is explaining what PPL (prepaid legal) is. The company Travis worked for. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Nurmi goes into detail about Travis and his position in the company. He is talking about the hardships he had to deal with too #JodiArias

you know, we all have one. I never understood this part. Some people make a career out of studying it and helping people who really need help.
Except that isn't happening in this case...no one wants to see Jodi's....and thankfully we will be spared of it

Sounds to me like we are going through the whole trial again :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- Travis was a motivational speaker. He did it to sell more products and make more money #Jodiarias #3TVArias

whats this got to do with her getting sentenced. hes dead...she killed him...so it makes no difference if he was a truck driver or a cashier at walmart. he was murder my jodi!

From WAT:

omg, omg, oh my stars:gasp:

why do thoughts of poprocks and tootsie rolls come to mind lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

Nurmi explains #JodiArias also had a rough background. He refers to Bill Arias who sits in front row now.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Because Mr. Arias worked so much, #JodiArias' prime caretaker was her mother who is also here. "she beat Jodi"

:::waiting::waiting::bored::blah::blah::blah:
I AM sort of glad that I don't have to hear Nurmi's proselytizing soliloquy.....

From WAT:

Nurmi hasn't changed. It's all about the graphic dirty sex for him.

Did that guy who just called into HLN say she should be given 15 years and sent home? He sounded like he'd drunk his breakfast and lunch. Yowza.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- Travis was a motivational speaker. He did it to sell more products and make more money #Jodiarias #3TVArias

whats this got to do with her getting sentenced. hes dead...she killed him...so it makes no difference if he was a truck driver or a cashier at walmart. he was murder my jodi!
in other words, he had a JOB, unlike Jodi who mooched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members