Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

It is up to you to write the final chapter of this story explains Nurmi, It is your job to determine #JodiArias' fate.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Nurmi- It's up to you jury to write the final chapter #jodiarias #3TVArias

That's nauseating, since Jodi was the abuser. It would fit only if Travis's family was wearing it. I wish the judge wouldn't allow it.

Weren't TA family were told by JSS that they could not wear the elephant pins during guilt phase? Am I remembering correctly?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
#jodiarias does what she always did. She stares as each juror member walking in and whispers to Jen Willmott #3TVArias

If I were on the jury, I would ask the judge to stop her from doing that. Creepy!!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

It is up to you to write the final chapter of this story explains Nurmi, It is your job to determine #JodiArias' fate.
And it's your job, Nurmi, to try not to view this as a re-do of the first trial

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Nurmi- It's up to you jury to write the final chapter #jodiarias #3TVArias

He didn't just say of the woman Travis loved, Jodi Arias, did he. GAG. STFU Nurmi

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias sits looking forward and writing something down. She also glances at the jury.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

You will see graphic photos of the autopsy performed, it's natural to give rise to emotions says Nurmi. #JodiArias

Beth Kara's site is tweeting in real time - got that window open and her are more informative IMO

Eta: sorry spoke too soon - now it's getting good. Btw why no audio?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- The evidence that documents this relationship is violently graphic #Jodiarias #3TVArias

Oh dear...
I appreciate WAT's tweets and all...
But I really miss all the nuances and voice inflections from live stream....

....and seeing Juan in action...
It's just not the same:(:sigh:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Nurmi- There is sexually graphic evidence also. You will see this #Jodiarias #3TVArias

Nurmi- You will see pictures of Travis from the autopsy, this will bring emotion but u promised u could put that aside #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

"Do not simply see those photos and allow them and them alone to draft your verdict" - Nurmi #JodiArias

---------

From DGC: Nurmi, those photos speak for themselves and warrant the DP !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Some pics are up close of #jodiarias genitalia and we don't show you this to shock but to show you what this realtionship was #3TVArias

Always bothers me when Nurmi/Wilmott/JA acts like she is still so deserving. WHAT ABOUT TRAVIS... he didn't get a say in how his story ended, JA took that privilege away and wrote the final chapter in Travis's story! uuuuuuggghghh...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Nurmi explains now about the sexually graphic photos "close up shots of her anus" that we must all endure. Ughhhhh. #JodiArias

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

I see one female juror taking notes. She is closest to me in the front row. Has on 6 inch heels. #JodiArias

I need to do at least ONE FF roster! Geez louise....BTW what kind of cookies?

Chocolate chip coconut cracker cookies (I spread the dough all over the cookie sheet so when done and broken up they're thin and crunchy, yum yum). I'm doing my rosters tomorrow. lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Sex tape is coming in....Nurmi says the jury will hear this #jodiarias #3TVArias

Nurmi- You will see the names Travis called #jodiarias #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members