GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that I know is we saw both of them standing up and walking together. The amount of booze he claims he drank would have had even my husband on his arse. He's a much larger man than EA (I believe). How heavy and tall is EA? The amounts and combining hard stuff with beer too.
Back in the day, five beers alone would knock me on my arse (within a few hours time).

EA is 5'-9" 175 lbs according to the arrest record... not a really big guy
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

She logged off but I sent your post to her so she knows it wasn't with malice intent

Thank you very much. I really don't want her to be upset with me. She has way to much on her plate and we need her and want her here.

Thank you very much. I really don't want her to be upset with me. She has way to much on her plate and we need her and want her here.

Your welcome, this week has been particularly rough for us with new info coming out. I think we are just beyond stressed at this point and with the deck stacked against ea and continuing to climb it is quite frustrating to know he gets to sleep in his bed every night while Christina still isn't home. Leaves for an intense state of mind.

Agreed. You and Carlton both. We want to help you as much as you help us. And bring Christina home. I'm so sad Jonni is leaving if that's the case. I'm sure she is too.

I'm sure it is hard for Jonni to leave. On the same hand, some type of "normalcy" in her life is probably needed.. My thoughts go with her..

I do NOT think he was drunk.
Selective amnesia and alcohol and drugs are the excuse.

Some people developing or who have dependency on alcohol can drink a lot though, have blackouts and fool other people about their level of drunkenness.
I'd want to know more about his history with alcohol, if he's had problems, is an alcoholic, etc.
Without knowing someone, it is hard to say.

He's twenty-five, right? Definitely, old enough to be in the throws of addiction. By no means am I suggesting this as an excuse for him. Just not sure if he drank what he said he did, could still function, or not.

I've wondered the same thing. Actually I've wondered that about much of the information from that night. If the "friends" were the source, how forthcoming are they being, really???? Some things relayed that I question:
1) She had to work the next day
2) She wasn't feeling well
3) She had planned to stay the night
4) She insisted on leaving because she wanted to "get her dog"
5) What she was actually wearing
Now I realize that some of these things could be proven by other methods rather than just the "friends" such as 1) talk to boss and 5) review video footage. But again, if these details are coming from the friends, I sure hope the family is taking all of it with a grain of salt.

You are spot on Cookie!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:
Great Post !!!
At this point I can not say I would take anything that has been told by "friend" .

Catching up, good work everyone - love the compassion. This will help bring this little dragonfly home, it has to. Lots of wishing and hoping, prayers from my end.

One "friend" was back up today per a poster up thread idk if it is going to stay that way or not .... it must be stressing her out ... wonder if counseling would do any good about now??

Counseling :clap:

All that I know is we saw both of them standing up and walking together. The amount of booze he claims he drank would have had even my husband on his arse. He's a much larger man than EA (I believe). How heavy and tall is EA? The amounts and combining hard stuff with beer too.
Back in the day, five beers alone would knock me on my arse (within a few hours time).

His height and weight are on the wylie arrest record for ya

Can you elaborate?

I'll try to assume your intent and respond.

Simply, no I don't. LE will only reveal as little as they possibly have to, to those who have no need in knowing.
If they have no need to release the information that they have they're going to save it for trial. They're not going to show their opponent their hand so to speak.

I do believe they have footage of her getting in his car. I could be wrong, obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but it is what I believe.

Why don't they know whew she is then? Because they're not psychic.

Sorry I had to go to work!
But I think if they saw her get in the car everything with EA would have been handled differently.
I don't think they would have said he is not a POI or a suspect...
they would have come right out and said she was seen leaving with him.
Just MO

Aw, I saw CM's mom say she has to go back to Oklahoma but searches will continue without her. My heart breaks for this woman.

Me too. It must feel like you're so far away from your baby if they find something.

Don't u think things would be different if they saw her get in his car?

Can you elaborate?

I'll try to assume your intent and respond.

Simply, no I don't. LE will only reveal as little as they possibly have to, to those who have no need in knowing.
If they have no need to release the information that they have they're going to save it for trial. They're not going to show their opponent their hand so to speak.

I do believe they have footage of her getting in his car. I could be wrong, obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but it is what I believe.

Why don't they know whew she is then? Because they're not psychic.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/murdered-barista-whitney-heichel-raped-shot-times/story?id=17534209

Examine the case of Whitney Heichel.
She was approached by her male neighbor in their apartment complex parking lot and asked for a ride.
She was leaving for work at 7:00 a.m.(ish) on Tuesday morning.

Because interviews LE conducted with a neighbor were "off", he became a poi.
Whitney's car was discovered, along with the neighbor's fingerprints and DNA inside of her Ford Explorer, in the parking lot of a nearby Walmart.

Whitney was reported missing by her husband, within two and a half hours, the same morning she didn't show up for work. Someone from work contacted her husband when she didn't show up.
They knew she would have called in if ill or couldn't make it to work for some reason.
Later that day, her vehicle was discovered in a Walmart parking lot with a shattered passenger side window.
A suspect's fingerprints and DNA were found inside the Explorer.
Her bank card was used twice. LE examined surveillance from the first gas station.

Police found witnesses who claimed they saw Whitney with a man driving her car. The trail was hot.

On Friday night, fours days later, LE found her body on a mountain.

Tuesday morning until Friday night is the amount of time it took LE to make an arrest (or close to this as I can't access the second page of the article).
Why, because the evidence was there pointing directly to the neighbor.

Jonathan Holt, 24, was charged with seven counts ...
After the charges, his case would be presented to a grand jury (found this interesting). Purpose, death penalty.
Iirc, JH was sentenced to life in prison w/o parole.

(For some reason, I can't access second page of the article.)

Anyway, I believe Eileen means things would be different in Christina's case, if LE was certain EA was the perp.

Some people developing or who have dependency on alcohol can drink a lot though, have blackouts and fool other people about their level of drunkenness.
I'd want to know more about his history with alcohol, if he's had problems, is an alcoholic, etc.
Without knowing someone, it is hard to say.

He's twenty-five, right? Definitely, old enough to be in the throws of addiction. By no means am I suggesting this as an excuse for him. Just not sure if he drank what he said he did, could still function, or not.

Neither of them seemed drunk to me
I think its an excuse on his part when he gets caught in a lie.

I drank to much!

Some random thoughts. Since I am not from the area, it is hard to understand the particular routes you have all said. My thoughts on what might have happened: I am thinking Christina couldn't find her house and car keys. I think she walked with EA to the car to see if she left them in the car. Since they were not in the car, he offered to drive her to her fathers. I dont think she would feel as if she was in any danger since she knew of him from high school and it has been rumored he was seeing one of the girls at the apartment. I think she gets in the car willingly. Something goes wrong on that ride. I tried to think of what my first instinct would be if I needed to hide evidence. I think I would drive far away from my home to put as much distance as I could between my home and the evidence. I think there are only 2 reasons to drive towards home. 1-if I was looking for someone to help me dispose of the evidence or 2-there was an area I was very familiar with that was not well traveled where I thought evidence would go undiscovered.

Not sure who to ask, but would certain drugs counter the effects of heavy drinking?

I thought the consensus was that he was lying about being intoxicated, so no need to sober up in that case. He was one or the other. Cannot be both.

I haven't seen consensus on that - just some speculation on "what if he wasn't." In his interviews, EA pretty much said he had consumed large quantities of alcohol. I think folks were just speculating, unless I missed something, which is entirely possible.

Salem

Posted as a member and not a moderator, so please feel free to disagree.

Some random thoughts. Since I am not from the area, it is hard to understand the particular routes you have all said. My thoughts on what might have happened: I am thinking Christina couldn't find her house and car keys. I think she walked with EA to the car to see if she left them in the car. Since they were not in the car, he offered to drive her to her fathers. I dont think she would feel as if she was in any danger since she knew of him from high school and it has been rumored he was seeing one of the girls at the apartment. I think she gets in the car willingly. Something goes wrong on that ride. I tried to think of what my first instinct would be if I needed to hide evidence. I think I would drive far away from my home to put as much distance as I could between my home and the evidence. I think there are only 2 reasons to drive towards home. 1-if I was looking for someone to help me dispose of the evidence or 2-there was an area I was very familiar with that was not well traveled where I thought evidence would go undiscovered.

Yeah and unfortunately its such a big area it makes it ten times harder

Is there anyone to find out what else was subpoenaed and also due on the December 4th date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard