Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcribed Forged Pedo Letter.

1-21-07

Jodi,

Please give me a chance to explain what you saw. I know it looks bad and honestly it is. You're probably the only person on the planet who has the capacity to understand and the compassion to even try. This goes back years. I have desires I can't explain. What is worse is I've acted on those desires. I have hurt children because of urges I can't control. I can't help it. I know it's pure evil but I can't stop. I've prayed about it repeatedly, I've gotten a blessing, but nothing helps. I have gone to my bishop but I cannot tell him directly about it for obvious reasons. I had "toys" in the attic which is why I never let you up there to clean. Even after I said I was done I didn't get rid of them right away because I thought what if? What if I might need them again? I finally donated them. Enough is enough. I want to stop and at times I think I can. Other times it feels like I'll never be able to. I can only imagine that it's like a drug problem. I worry about getting married. I worry that my wife won't suffice. I worry about having kids. What if I have to adopt? If they are not my seed will it be too easy? I'm scared to be alone with a boy. I get unwanted thoughts and I don't want to act on them. It's true, kids can get annoying but the truth is I'm scared to be alone with them. I worry about going to the Hughes in the future because Ryell is getting close to that age. It would be so easy. I know you think this is sick. I am sick. I've had sex with boys and I don't know if they'll ever get past what I've done. The truth is I ****ing hate myself! I want to kill myself! I want to blow my ****ing head off! Sometimes I can't stand being alive. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw. Honestly you've helped me on several occasions without even knowing it. You've been an outlet for frustrations via the fantasy enactments. It's one of the reasons I like anal sex so much. It's the reason for the boys underwear. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay. I'm not a *advertiser censored*. I've just had this inside me. And when I'm getting it from girls I desire boys less. I know this is evil. But this is not who I am nor who I am becoming. Jodi I don't want to be labeled a pedophile or a child molester. Do you understand what I am saying? Please just call me. I need to know that I can trust you. I know I can trust you. I'll tell you everything. Just call me. You have never judged me before. Please do not judge me now. Just call me when your done reading this.

T.V.A.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-A...f21e26baae5347

ROFLMAO

omg, She actually wrote that she is "the only person on the planet who has the capacity to understand and the compassion to even try" Only a delusional ego would describe herself that way. I can't read the letter, just saw that first sentence.

It's disgusting that her mother would have the nerve to try and sell those to the NE knowing her daughter forged them. Seriously, Sandy, if you thought they were real, you'd have immediately turned them over the DT.

Here's a clue for the clueless and classless arias women: if the National Enquirer declines your offer, you're reprehensible.

"As a photographer I am accustomed to being behind the camera, not in front of it".
What hogwash! From what I've seen of CMJA's photography, its average and amateurish at best and her composition is poor and lacks imagination. CMJA doesn't understand that being a photographer means being an image MAKER not an image TAKER! I'm an amateur photographer, I have never sold any of my photographs or had any exhibitions, therefore cannot consider myself a "photographer". Furthermore, CMJA LOVED being in front of the camera, and was always butting in left, right and center!!!:gaah: And as for the drivel in her manifesto, (what a pretentious thing to call a lying essay!:liar:) a penguin with one flipper behind his back could have come up with something better.

I always think of Gus saying what he had to say could help or hurt her.....I think she called him the night he was found.

Jodi's phone powered on outside of Kingman Az. about some five or six hours after she murdered Travis. In her interragtion with Det. Flores she changed her story of going up 15 to Las Vegas when he told about her about the mountain range and where her phone hit cell towers. Jodi then said she started out on 10 out of California, saw several signs that said Phoenix, but she was still several hundred miles from there, and didn't even know where Phoenix was. She does admit to being on 93 and going over Hoover Dam got back on 15 outside of Vegas went back over Az.and on up to Salt Lake City.

If you look at a map 93 comes out of Phoenix up to 40 (Jodi tells of seeing signs for Flagstaff or Scottdale,and going the wrong direction) and in Kingman it jogs back to 93. That is how I think she went after killing Travis. Somewhere after that she got lost and ran out of gas and was stranded, and found her phone charger and powered up her phone. IIRC she wasn't asked who gave her any gas to get back on her way. You can track her by the time it takes to get from place to place.

(BBM)

Gus said she called him the night Travis died. I remember that, because no one else knew yet that he was dead except his killer. (He's got the date wrong; if she called that night at 3 a.m., it would have been June 5.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am5GZfZyj9c

1-21-07

Jodi,

Please give me a chance to explain what you saw. I know it looks bad and honestly it is. You're probably the only person on the planet who has the capacity to understand and the compassion to even try. This goes back years. I have desires I can't explain. What is worse is I've acted on those desires. I have hurt children because of urges I can't control. I can't help it. I know it's pure evil but I can't stop. I've prayed about it repeatedly, I've gotten a blessing, but nothing helps. I have gone to my bishop but I cannot tell him directly about it for obvious reasons. I had "toys" in the attic which is why I never let you up there to clean. Even after I said I was done I didn't get rid of them right away because I thought what if? What if I might need them again? I finally donated them. Enough is enough. I want to stop and at times I think I can. Other times it feels like I'll never be able to. I can only imagine that it's like a drug problem. I worry about getting married. I worry that my wife won't suffice. I worry about having kids. What if I have to adopt? If they are not my seed will it be too easy? I'm scared to be alone with a boy. I get unwanted thoughts and I don't want to act on them. It's true, kids can get annoying but the truth is I'm scared to be alone with them. I worry about going to the Hughes in the future because Ryell is getting close to that age. It would be so easy. I know you think this is sick. I am sick. I've had sex with boys and I don't know if they'll ever get past what I've done. The truth is I ****ing hate myself! I want to kill myself! I want to blow my ****ing head off! Sometimes I can't stand being alive. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw. Honestly you've helped me on several occasions without even knowing it. You've been an outlet for frustrations via the fantasy enactments. It's one of the reasons I like anal sex so much. It's the reason for the boys underwear. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay. I'm not a *advertiser censored*. I've just had this inside me. And when I'm getting it from girls I desire boys less. I know this is evil. But this is not who I am nor who I am becoming. Jodi I don't want to be labeled a pedophile or a child molester. Do you understand what I am saying? Please just call me. I need to know that I can trust you. I know I can trust you. I'll tell you everything. Just call me. You have never judged me before. Please do not judge me now. Just call me when your done reading this.

T.V.A.

OMG! I can't believe this letter got as far as it did in terms of being admissible in court. It's got Jodi-lingo written all over it. So shameless...

ETA:

Only Jodi would be so verbose, adding so much useless minutia...

OMG... hope he stays there. :D

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer
· Mar 24
Somewhere in Italy in the journalist protection program. Here they never heard of Jodi Arias, just Amanda Knox.

Perhaps he's taking that trip to Rome for JA, the one her psychic told her about...

http://www.wcax.com/story/10002909/the-recipe-for-nutraloaf

This actually looks like numerous vegetarian loaf recipes I've come across over the past 40 years. It really does depend on the skill of *cough* chef. If prepared well, it would taste just fine according to lots of vegheads. Seriously. :D

Be careful what you wish for, you could be eating roadkill stew in jail. :tantrum: :puke: :boohoo: :desert:

I'll take all vegeloaf any day if the alternative is mystery meat :/ :websleuther: *sleuthing mystery meat*

I have infinite love and respect for the person creating these incredibly clever emoticons - cutest, funniest little guys I've seen. Several times a visit here I laugh out loud at these!
Hehe, well I'm vegan so I'm used to making weird looking veggie loaves. They taste pretty good!

1-21-07

Jodi,

T.V.A.

BBM

That lying liar is busted again. She testified that Travis had sent her a package on Valentines Day (2/14/07) that had boys Spiderman undies, etc. Well if that were true, how could he have written this letter on 1/21/07... and mentioned boys undies? That letter would be 3 weeks before Valentines Day. UGH!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe this letter got as far as it did in terms of being admissible in court. It's got Jodi-lingo written all over it. Shameless!

Key word being "forged".

I must be confused, I thought she supposedly saw this in Jan. of '08 (not '07 as the letter is dated)? She saw this before they 'officially' started dating? They had 'fantasy enactments' before dating? The Spiderman underwear came before Valentine's Day?

As "I like to bend pages" said, she believes the penis picture was Gus's but she hadn't met him yet when she sent the pic. It was in Nov 2006. Did I mis read "Iliketobendpages" post?

No, I think it might be me combining two times that Jodi was with Gus. One was Travis was being mean to her on the phone and Jodi cried real tears on his shoulder. I think it was in her journal, not the manifest, that Jodi said she spent two days with Gus in Las Vegas. Maybe Gus has a RV? and that is his remark about it being so large. I'm not sure of the time frame, but that would be around the time Jodi was baptized. She and Travis had known each other for two months by then, would. other than Jodi's word, sending naughty pictures to each other?

I'll go looking and see when Gus did meet her and the two times she writes about being with him a few days. And also the two times she was with or suppose to be with Gus since leaving Mesa in April. And on her way down the pacific coast and over to Az. she was to of meet with him June 3? again.

http://www.wcax.com/story/10002909/the-recipe-for-nutraloaf

This actually looks like numerous vegetarian loaf recipes I've come across over the past 40 years. It really does depend on the skill of *cough* chef. If prepared well, it would taste just fine according to lots of vegheads. Seriously. :D

Be careful what you wish for, you could be eating roadkill stew in jail. :tantrum: :puke: :boohoo: :desert:

I'll take all vegeloaf any day if the alternative is mystery meat :/ :websleuther: *sleuthing mystery meat?* or Soylent Green...

I have infinite love and respect for the person creating these incredibly clever emoticons - cutest, funniest little guys I've seen. Several times a visit here I laugh out loud at these!

Ummm, no thank you I'll stick with the Tex Mex food pics, LOL.

I must be confused, I thought she supposedly saw this in Jan. of '08 (not '07 as the letter is dated)? She saw this before they 'officially' started dating? They had 'fantasy enactments' before dating? The Spiderman underwear came before Valentine's Day?

Simply mind boggling isn't it?

forged pedo letter
I can't read it. Dare I say I hate arias?????
http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-...er-pedo-letter/c1oiw/55133e5b0cf21e26baae5347

Hmm, an handwritten letter by Travis. Travis was blowing up her phone, texting her begging her to just listen to what he had to say? and he going to sit down and write her a letter.

And we heard Travis being put out and begging a ride to FHE because Jodi was using his car. Other than that there was nothing noteworthy that day.

Did anyone from CSI/Bullistics testify that the gun jammed or is that just the word of CMJA? The gun wasn't found, so no one can know that except CMJA. And since she said gun first, it is the opposite, imho. I truly think she wanted to stab him in the heart. Why get him in the shower if you are just going to shoot him in the head? Why not shoot him while he's naked on the bed in the "afterglow"? :puke:

If all she wanted to do was kill him, she could have done it while he slept.

She wanted him awake, aware of what was happening to him and of who was doing it. She wanted him to hurt.

Then after all was said and done, she shot him just because.

No proof of that sequence, of course, but knowing what we know about Killer Arias's personality, it's a scenario that makes the most sense, imo.

Who's handwriting is that? Matt or Donavan?

The date is wrong. She said this happened January 21, 2008. The letter is dated January 21, 2007. No wonder it could not have been admitted by defense.

How could CMJA afford all those out of state trips to IL, OH, NY, OK, TX, CO, NM, UT etc. Plane fairs are not cheap, neither is car hire or hotel accommodation and food. Even if they split the cost in half, it would still cost her about $700-$1000 per trip. Add to that her rent, gas, food, other expenses. She was either out of work or waitressing, wasn't she? I make a fairly decent wage and cannot afford to travel as much as she did. Did she get into CC debt, turn tricks on the side? I mean none of it makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000