VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not new to reading the case, just don't post often.

If she was shot in the head for example, the remains would have clearly shown that she had been shot,

In most cases they release information such as blunt force trauma, in this case they are awaiting toxicology reports.

I don`t get the impression that AJ was a drug user,

To be honest I'm still on the fence as to how much JH knows about what happened to AJ, I certainly don't want to think that the grieving mother is hiding anything, but she wouldn't be the first mother. JH was the one who brought WH into AJ's life, and from what I have seen of WH he is a loose canon, probably always has been.

The burgualry was March 6th. All his charges show March 6th as the date.

The house was broken into on March 6th, not the 8th.
I imagine it would be very difficult to tell on a corpse 4-6 weeks decomposed, even in cold weather. If she was strangled with bare hands, for example, it would be next to impossible to determine that unless there were fractures to her neck bones - bruising, cuts or defensive wounds are hard to determine after even just 3 weeks, as well as rape or sexual trauma (barring any DNA evidence).

To my knowledge, they can still determine some forms of trauma such as fractures not from old injuries, broken finger nails, some kinds of abrasions or stab wounds that have a specific shape or striation compared to natural bursting (sorry for being graphic!!), gun shot wounds, etc.We can probably safely assume she wasn't shot or stabbed.

I truly hope the prosecution is satisfied with the physical evidence. I am shocked she was cremated.

I saw the request upthread for a comparison on what WH said happened vs fact. I had started on that awhile back and never went back to it because I honestly don't think it is useful at this point beyond satisfying curiosity. The only facts we have are:

AJ rewteeted around 10:30PM Mar 1.
Her sister saw her at 7AM Mar 2 when she left for school.
AJ was not at the house at 2:30 when her sister returned from school. Her wallet and truck were still at the house, but a small bag/sling pack was missing.
She sent a text message to AJ and AJ's phone replied with "with friends (thumbsup)"
AJ's phone sent a text message to her mother (JH) between 4:30AM and 5:30AM Mar 3." I'm OK, just not ready to come home yet"
Pieces of her debit card were found on Mar 6.
WH broke into CF's house on Mar 8, punched his dog, and allegedly planted AJ's Longwood jacket in CF's bedroom closet. **We do not have confirmation from police that they have this jacket.**
Clothes that may be AJ's were found by WH in Chesapeake and police conducted a search on Mar. 19. He was arrested the next day and charged with 6 felonies and a misdemeanor.
Police searched a pond in IoW and asked neighbors about WH's work van, which they did claim to have seen in the area.
AJ's remains were found in Franklin on April 9.
WH was working in Franklin the week AJ went missing.

Not a single other thing WH has said has been verified by LE to VIs or the public.

If you are new to the case, I recommend you not focus too much on the detail in what WH says, but instead focus on his body language and the statements in the transcriptions, especially if you are just looking for justification on why we think he is a liar.

The one true thing he has said, for certain:
"things happened that I couldn't control"

I missed the roll call yesterday but I got some blue roses and lit a candle for AJ here in Alberta, Canada. She will always be in our hearts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What continues to bug me is all the thanking for community support and almost nothing about AJ and what a good kid she was. Even from the family spokesperson:

“The support that’s come out of the community is great,” Hadsell family minister Timothy Moran said. “I know that the family and friends, appreciate everything the community has done.”

During the balloon release JH spent most of her media minutes thanking the community for its support too. Does "support" translate to money?

As for the spokesperson, at the service he told msm that JH is one of the strongest women he's ever met, then he goes on to say:

"...She really needs this time to grieve and get this out of her system.”

http://wavy.com/2015/04/18/community-says-goodbye-to-aj-hadsell/

Huh? I wouldn't mind so much if this was a one shot deal, but looking at the family's statement from April 9:

On behalf of the Hadsell family we would like to first thank the Norfolk PD, Search and Rescue, donators, businesses, individuals and media that have helped with the search for Anjelica Hadsell. It has not been confirmed with the coroners office that it is in fact AJ. We ask that the media and public continue to respect the family in this time of adversity. Your thoughts and prayers for the Hadsell family are needed and appreciated.

We continue to ask that if you have any information regarding this case no matter how small it may be that you contact the local authorities.

A go fund me page has been created in regards to this case to help with the search and expenses which can found on the Bring AJ Home Facebook page. Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_cdabe662-dfa4-11e4-9c6f-c775e6509736.html

On the BAJH FB page, paraphrasing:

April 11: We've set up a memorial fund. Excess money will go to a charity of our choosing.
April 13: Please wear bright colors to the service.
April 14: Please sign the missing persons petition. And keep negative comments away from the page; they'll be removed.

What is wrong with these people? Anyone following Karen Buckley's case (Glasgow) will understand exactly what I mean. My heart breaks for Karen's family and I was thrilled to see how fast the page that Karen's friends started ended up at ten times the requested amount. Just sayin'.

Btw: When a contractor such as Wes clocks out for lunch at whatever time. It doesn't mean that they are leaving the office. Just like a cable guy. They usually clock out via 2 way radio to the dispatcher from whatever location they are at. So he could have been anywhere when he supposedly clocked out. Maybe he called the client early and said he would be late because he needed to get a special part without letting his boss know. Jmo.

Also since the boss rarely speaks to a client; Then it's a good chance that the client called the boss and asked where was the contractor at. This could be why his boss reamed him out. Now 20 minutes late to a job doesn't get you in that much trouble; especially if you are known for good work ethics. But something had to be totally off that day for him to get reamed on. I think his boss caught him in a lie. This is why WH says he was late; But he only did it to give AJ money which she rarely asks for. So he was just being a honorable dad and that was worth being late for.

But I bet that wasn't his excuse at first. I think he lied to the boss the first time around and then tried to back track and mention meeting AJ once the media caught wind of the case. Jmo

Now there's time when I am on the clock and I have to drop something off at my kids school. But I do not sit there and stare at them for a half hour.

It's more like "Boom" there you go; dad loves you; I got to go; Be careful. Jmo

I have been reading all along but just registered to join in the roll call for AJ. To everone who loved her, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending sympathy from McKinney, Texas.

What continues to bug me is all the thanking for community support and almost nothing about AJ and what a good kid she was. Even from the family spokesperson:

“The support that’s come out of the community is great,” Hadsell family minister Timothy Moran said. “I know that the family and friends, appreciate everything the community has done.”

During the balloon release JH spent most of her media minutes thanking the community for its support too. Does "support" translate to money?

As for the spokesperson, at the service he told msm that JH is one of the strongest women he's ever met, then he goes on to say:

"...She really needs this time to grieve and get this out of her system

http://wavy.com/2015/04/18/community-says-goodbye-to-aj-hadsell/

Huh? I wouldn't mind so much if this was a one shot deal, but looking at the family's statement from April 9:

On behalf of the Hadsell family we would like to first thank the Norfolk PD, Search and Rescue, donators, businesses, individuals and media that have helped with the search for Anjelica Hadsell. It has not been confirmed with the coroners office that it is in fact AJ. We ask that the media and public continue to respect the family in this time of adversity. Your thoughts and prayers for the Hadsell family are needed and appreciated.

We continue to ask that if you have any information regarding this case no matter how small it may be that you contact the local authorities.

A go fund me page has been created in regards to this case to help with the search and expenses which can found on the Bring AJ Home Facebook page. Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_cdabe662-dfa4-11e4-9c6f-c775e6509736.html

On the BAJH FB page, paraphrasing:

April 11: We've set up a memorial fund. Excess money will go to a charity of our choosing.
April 13: Please wear bright colors to the service.
April 14: Please sign the missing persons petition. And keep negative comments away from the page; they'll be removed.

What is wrong with these people? Anyone following Karen Buckley's case (Glasgow) will understand exactly what I mean. My heart breaks for Karen's family and I was thrilled to see how fast the page that Karen's friends started ended up at ten times the requested amount. Just sayin'.

Yea, my husband & I were watching the news last night and when the spokesman said (pp) she needed to get it out of her system- before I could even open my mouth, husband was like, say WHAT?..

I have been reading all along but just registered to join in the roll call for AJ. To everone who loved her, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending sympathy from McKinney, Texas.

Welcome JennieWren. You are now amongst friends.

I don't don't believe LE would release her body to the funeral home for any type of service (cremation or burial) if they weren't 100% confident they had everything they needed. As for cremation services themselves, it's a pretty good guess that at least some of that donated money went straight into Wes' crack pipe. By his own admission his crack use had recently increased and then suddenly look... found money.

In total agreement with this.....JMO not meant as speculation nor meant to offend

I missed the roll call for AJ. So, from Longwood University in Farmville Va, thoughts and prayers to everyone who Loved this young woman. Fly free, Lancerstrong!

I missed the roll call for AJ. So, from Longwood University in Farmville Va, thoughts and prayers to everyone who Loved this young woman. Fly free, Lancerstrong!

My sympathies to the Lancer Community for the loss of your Lancer Sister.

I work for an exterminating co. We have a fleet that the technicians keep their vehicles 24/7 because we don't have a lot for nightly storage. In return our techs CANNOT use vehicles after hours. They are tracked all of the time VIA GPS. I wonder if WH company has similar set up? Its fairly common.

Edited to add: none of the techs are aware of this software, and they get caught all of the time not being where they are supposed to be.

Agree. I think the boss has more evidence of Wes's guilt than anybody else. Once he took the blinders off; He started analysing Wes driven routes and compared them against his normal routine when working in the similar area. I think his boss and company gps helped big time in deciphering where he was, where he was not, where he was suppose to be, which routes he should have taken and which routes he decided to take, plus how long he stayed at each destination. It seems the killing or abduction was happening during work hours.

Yea, my husband & I were watching the news last night and when the spokesman said (pp) she needed to get it out of her system- before I could even open my mouth, husband was like, say WHAT?..

What could JH possibly need to get out of her system ? What could this $tatement from the good $pokesperson mean ?

I just have to say, "I've had the flu and it is lingerng. I need to get this out of my system." BUT, if I believed my 18 year old daughter was abducted, murdered and discarded 46.5 miles from her home and left outside in the dead of winter at a run down abandoned house; Well, that is just not something that I would want to "get out of my system," EVER!!!

What could JH possibly need to get out of her system ? What could this $tatement from the good $pokesperson mean ?

I think everyone is reading into this statement too much. She is grieving, angry, stressed and overwhelmed. That is a lot a mother would need to "get our of her system." IMO. The pastor isn't an eloquent speaker by any means.

LE hasn't said much of anything and if Angelica's body was found in the tall grass and not buried:
LE has not officially declared her death a homicide, correct?

JustK
I was just saying the same thing. You don't get losing a family member out of your system. You start to adapt and learn to cope so you can eventually move on. But they are never out of your system

I just have to say, "I've had the flu and it is lingerng. I need to get this out of my system." BUT, if I believed my 18 year old daughter was abducted, murdered and discarded 46.5 miles from her home and left outside in the dead of winter at a run down abandoned house; Well, that is just not something that I would want to "get out of my system," EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203